Author Topic: D-12 working with Swedish Gangsta-Rapper!!  (Read 515 times)

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
D-12 working with Swedish Gangsta-Rapper!!
« on: September 23, 2001, 07:08:22 AM »
After Eminems show in Globen - Stockholm for about 2 years ago , D-12 found a new protege: Gangsta rapper Ken Ring, one of Swedens best rapper ever!!!

It was after Em´s show they started to talk n shit, D-12 liked Kens idea about what to do with the castle on the stage - he wanted to piss on it, so D-12 liked Kens attitude and thats how they started to talk.
This year when Em was on stage in Denmark, Ken was supposed to appear on stage with D-12, but he never did cuz he wanted to concentrate on the project after the show - begin recording songs with D-12.
Thats all i know for now, but it will be tight, REAL TIGHT, i promise you.
I heard Ken rap on english on the last song on his first solo, and it was tight.

If U R curious about Ken Ring, then download he´s songs from WinMX or any other downloading program, here are some tight songs from his first and his best album "Vägen tillbaka":

Eld och djupa vatten (fire and deep blue seas)
Mamma (Mother- for his dead mother)
Stockholms stad (Stockholm city)
Dödens gränsland (The way to hell)
Sommartider (Summertimes)
Djupa sår (Deep cuts)
Grabbarna från förorten (The boys from tha hood)

Ill guarantee you that you wont be dissapointed about the beats, cuz they are REAL TIGHT! one of Swedens best Rap-Producers produced this album, so give it a try.

Peace brothers
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

Hittman

Re: D-12 working with Swedish Gangsta-Rapper!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2001, 07:14:20 AM »
[sarcasm]Oh..Yay...Someone Stop Me From Bursting Through Excitement[/sarcasm]

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2001, 08:17:13 AM »
Lol  ;D ;D , peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2001, 11:39:38 AM »
no disrespect...but

the way you talk about Ken can make a brotha think that he's OG .... but he aint a shit ..... Ken can feel the swett on my balls ....

he cant rap, (he only had one really good song) ....
he talks alotta shit, but when somebody step, he fall back...

like the castle thing ... he taked alotta shit about raping the princess and all that ... and then he was forced to beg for pardon ... LOL ....he's a fool....

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2001, 12:05:45 AM »
I-BO, i respect that you dont like Ken Ring, thats YOUR opinion, but if i like him, thats MY opinion.

I know all of that about the princess n shit, but thats what i like about him; he says whatever the fuck he wants. Either you love him or you hate him.

This is to I-Bo in swedish
Förresten så vore det bra om du inte skrev en massa skit om honom på denna sida - det är ju dålig reklam för Sverige. Det är bättre att inte säga någonting eftersom det är lätt hänt att påverkas av oss svenskar som redan känner till Ken.
Är du med?

Peace Homie
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2001, 12:21:53 AM »
Förresten så vore det bra om du inte skrev en massa skit om honom på denna sida - det är ju dålig reklam för Sverige. Det är bättre att inte säga någonting eftersom det är lätt hänt att påverkas av oss svenskar som redan känner till Ken.
Är du med?

couldnt have sayd it better homie
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2001, 01:09:47 AM »
Swedish Gangsta Rapper? HAHA! Unless He's Tied To Some Sort Of European Organized Crime Syndicate...I Find It Hard To Believe That He Is A "Gangsta"...

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2001, 01:53:38 AM »
Oh!? so you cant be a gangsta rapper unless youre from the U.S!!?

Oh then im REALLY sorry i didnt know that.

Westcoast veteran u aint nuthing but a punkassBEEYATCH!!!
How the fuck can you print something like this!!?
Tell me why cant a Swede be a gangsta rapper, whats the fuckin´ difference!!? you fucking racist mothafucka!!!
The shit Ken raps about is the thruth, compare to theese wannabe gangsters out there in the U.S (no name mentioned, i know that u know that some of the gangsta rappers out in the U.S have´nt done shit to earn the name gangsta rapper)

Punkazzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Ne@p

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I`m a bad muthafucka
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2001, 04:35:47 AM »
Swedish-G hvis I-Bo ikke liker Ken så syntes jeg at du skal respektere det.Du blir jo pissed når noen ikke er enig i det du sier.Amerikanerne har ikke noe respekt for skandinavisk hiphop,det er sant!Men det er ikke noe vits i og kalle folk for horer bare på grunn av det.
Men fuck it,la oss Skænder holde sammen!Norge og Sverige vettu.Bake med General prez.
Peace

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2001, 05:06:48 AM »
Ne@p jag sa ju att jag respekterade att I-BO inte gillade ken, det var åt Westcoast veteran jag skrev alla taskiga saker för han påstår att en svensk inte kan vara en gangsta rappare.

Och I-BO, det med slottet var inte kungaslottet jag menade utan slottet på scenen när Eminem uppträdde här 98 eller 99 (kommer inte ihåg säkert)
men håll med om att det var ett jävla uttalande Westcoast veteran hävde ur sig.

Peace homies (everyone exept WestCoast Veteran)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2001, 05:08:56 AM »
Code: [Select]
Swedish-G hvis I-Bo ikke liker Ken så syntes jeg at du skal respektere det.Du blir jo pissed når noen ikke er enig i det du sier.Amerikanerne har ikke noe respekt for skandinavisk hiphop,det er sant!Men det er ikke noe vits i og kalle folk for horer bare på grunn av det.
Men fuck it,la oss Skænder holde sammen!Norge og Sverige vettu.Bake med General prez.

thats what I been sayin for years cowboy...
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2001, 08:53:46 AM »

couldnt have sayd it better homie

LOL ... yo.. Lil J  ..... you want me to translate the texts?? :)
-----------------------------
Reply to WestCoastVeteran:
Since you think Swedish people cant be gangsta rappers, give me your definition of a gangsta rapper:

Yo... Swedish-G

Jag diggar inte svensk hiphop särskillt, men visst ... utåt måste vi visa de goda sidorna av svensk hiphop ... att ta ken som exempel tycker jag är inte är så himla bra. Det finns andra bra svenska rappare som har bättre flow än Ken .... Jag gillar inte Eminem's Stil, Ken's stil påminner mig om eminem, dvs den arrogante typen som trots att han inte kan rappa och inte är ghetto ändå vill påstå sånt....

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2001, 09:20:05 AM »
my head hurts...
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2001, 01:17:09 PM »

Oh!? so you cant be a gangsta rapper unless youre from the U.S!!?

Oh then im REALLY sorry i didnt know that.

Westcoast veteran u aint nuthing but a punkassBEEYATCH!!!
How the fuck can you print something like this!!?
Tell me why cant a Swede be a gangsta rapper, whats the fuckin´ difference!!? you fucking racist mothafucka!!!
The shit Ken raps about is the thruth, compare to theese wannabe gangsters out there in the U.S (no name mentioned, i know that u know that some of the gangsta rappers out in the U.S have´nt done shit to earn the name gangsta rapper)

Punkazzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

LMAO! this cat catching feelings...yes i can see by your extremely intelligent reply that you are a hardcore gangsta! wow your choice of disses further proves your low IQ and position as a fake thug...

racist? LMAO! once again you proved that you have nothing intelligent to say...how am i being racist? by saying that it is hard to believe that Ken is a "gangsta"? you truly are an ignoramus...i know there are gangsters in Europe...but it's hard to believe that Ken is...damn take your finger out of your anus! just because you think he's a gangsta doesn't mean everyone should...this will be my only post since i don't feed into petty internet beefs... :P

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2001, 11:23:51 PM »
Well Fuck you then!!!
You say that u find it hard to believe that Ken is a gangsta rapper, right? Have u ever heard him!!?
If not, fuck u once again homeboy, u cant make statement of something u never heard.

I-BO jag respekterar din åsikt, peace