Author Topic: Peep Local Seattle Rap Artist....  (Read 132 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Peep Local Seattle Rap Artist....
« on: September 29, 2001, 09:40:27 PM »
actually..................he is from Federal Way,  WA  

but..........n e wayz................whats up affiliatez....if u can....check out a homeboy of mine...his name is E-Dawg...........i have known him since 1990..........dont know if u ever remember a song called Drop Top......but he has put it down in the underground for awhile now from seattle to Cali......but if you can.....check out this story i found on manhunt.com.....about e dawg...and if u can check out his CD on www.hardroad.com...

E-Dawg featuring Sir Mix-A-Lot
Sir Mix-A-Lot discovered him, he’s sold over 30,000 units of his first single “Drop Top” released on Rick Rubin’s American Recordings/Warner Bros. Records, and now after a long hiatus, he’s back…Seattle’s own E-Dawg!

Check out E-Dawg’s bangin’ new single featuring Sir Mix-A-Lot “It’s All Hip-Hop”…blowing up at KUBE ’93, Seattle, Jammin’ 95, Portland and on college radio all across America. Order the album “How Long” today! Check out the second single “Like The Way You Do It” and features by Strange, Cool Nutz of DBA, Scooter Mac and More...

Check out E-Dawg's new joint on www.hardroad.com

He was at summer jam up here in Seattle with Snoop and company..........

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Re: Peep Local Seattle Rap Artist....
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2001, 09:46:52 PM »
The song is called Rip Microphone....its pretty good....he is in the New bands section under Music on the site.......

peace..hambone
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home