Author Topic: They needa take out race selections on tests and shit.  (Read 216 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
They needa take out race selections on tests and shit.
« on: April 09, 2007, 12:36:56 PM »
Ya know when you gotta fill in shit like what race are you..?

Look this is how it's exactly written wit options:

White
Black
Hispanic
Asian American
Native American

LMAO. Dang.

What about mixed children? Why do they need your race? To show how one is superior to the other? To make more notice of ethnic backgrounds? What about Middle Eastern people? What do they select? Is there really a reason for this?

There's no need for it. Everybody is gonna be like statistics. Fuck statistics! What do those prove? There's no NEED for them. Stop categorizing.

I don't mark nothing down. I don't bubble in nothing. And I hope ya'll do the same. No matter what YOU are, white black and everythang in between. You shouldn't be judged becuz of this. It's none of their business.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: They needa take out race selections on tests and shit.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 01:17:54 PM »
i'm totally against it, there is so much positive discrimination going on these days  its out rageous. There are lots of job adverts about which say garenteed interviews for ethnic minority applicants and last year avon and sommerset police got in trouble for 'randomy deselecting' half the white males, jobs should be awarded on merits alone your race should not come into it.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 01:38:33 PM »
Everybody has the same opportunity now at days. Race should not be a factor in anythang anymore.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 01:48:46 PM »
Ya know when you gotta fill in shit like what race are you..?

Look this is how it's exactly written wit options:

White
Black
Hispanic
Asian American
Native American

LMAO. Dang.

What about mixed children? Why do they need your race? To show how one is superior to the other? To make more notice of ethnic backgrounds? What about Middle Eastern people? What do they select? Is there really a reason for this?

There's no need for it. Everybody is gonna be like statistics. Fuck statistics! What do those prove? There's no NEED for them. Stop categorizing.

I don't mark nothing down. I don't bubble in nothing. And I hope ya'll do the same. No matter what YOU are, white black and everythang in between. You shouldn't be judged becuz of this. It's none of their business.
What are you filling out? Every survey that I've seen gave the fallowing options (or something similar):

* American Indian or Alaska Native. "A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment."

* Asian. "A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam."

* Black or African American. "A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. Terms such as 'Haitian' or 'Negro' can be used in addition to 'Black or African American.'"

* Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. "A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands."

* White. "A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."

And they sometimes have an option for mixed races.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 01:59:40 PM »
^ Damn what the fuck is you filling out???

They really have an option for mixed races? That's what really pisses me off. A kid who is a mixed race doesn't even know what the fuck to fill out.

So Middle Eastern ethicnity would fill out Asian? Wow, didn't know that.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 02:04:04 PM »

They really have an option for mixed races? That's what really pisses me off. A kid who is a mixed race doesn't even know what the fuck to fill out.

Sometimes they have mixed races. Not always (in fact it's not that common). Middle Easterns are clasified as White in American, not Asian.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 02:05:57 PM »

Sometimes they have mixed races. Not always (in fact it's not that common). Middle Easterns are clasified as White in American, not Asian.
For real??? That's interersting. How they figure that?

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 02:43:22 PM »
Everybody has the same opportunity now at days. Race should not be a factor in anythang anymore.

Most.  Retarded.  Statement.  Ever.  Coming from a cracker, of course.

Anyway, I like the race selections on tests.  I think that if a person marks "white", 10 points should automatically be deducted from their final score as punishment for being a part of the Yakub crew.

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 03:04:52 PM »
I agree why do they do that anyways? so the stupid republicans and jewish media can compare which race is smarter? why the fuck does it matter? were all human beings

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 03:05:23 PM »

Anyway, I like the race selections on tests.  I think that if a person marks "white", 10 points should automatically be deducted from their final score as punishment for being a part of the Yakub crew.

Well for somebody pro black I'm glad you like to see how well black people score when you get the results sheet back.

No offense to anybody.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 03:46:53 PM »
I agree why do they do that anyways? so the stupid republicans and jewish media can compare which race is smarter? why the fuck does it matter? were all human beings

Um, they are doing it to give extra points to non whites.

White folks are the only people in the world that discriminate against themselves. It is really quite bizarre.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 04:31:30 PM »
I think that if a person marks "white", 10 points should automatically be deducted from their final score as punishment for being a part of the Yakub crew.

LOL.

I think University of Michigan's law school actually did that.... they accept applicants based on a point system...they look at your application and give you points for certain things they see on there, and if you reach 100, you're in... and they deducted points from White and Asian applicants and gave the Blacks and Hispanics like 30 points.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 11:29:48 PM »

For real??? That's interersting. How they figure that?
I don't know. Even North Africans are classfied as White. Makes no sense to me.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 11:32:03 PM »

QT's not White, dumbass. And it's a little hypocritical of you to call anyone a cracker.

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 09:23:12 AM »
I always just leave that part blank.  It's like when they ask for your phone number at radio shack, just say no lol.