Author Topic: You guys ever feel like...  (Read 1032 times)

WestCoasta

Re: You guys ever feel like...
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 03:04:22 AM »
you just shake em and do what you gotta do regardless

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 03:55:45 AM »
I've been thinking about the same shit recently. I have pretty much dropped all of my friend except for a couple, one who is like my brother and the others are more business related, so it seems I'm doing better in that regard. But it's been hard for me to make the next step in my life since about my sophomore year in high school because that is when my mom had brain surgery and ended up in a wheelchair. I want to move away and start college, but I just don't want to leave my dad to take care of my mom by himself, who is already burnt out working 50+ hours a week in an industry he's been working in for almost 40 years, and I definately don't want to leave my mom because of her predicament.

But there is good within the bad though. Since all this shit has happened, after I dropped most of my friend who caused me a lot of grief, I stopped spending my money on retarded shit like drugs. Now I'm actually saving money instead so I'll be better prepared financially for whatever happens.

greko

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 09:15:22 AM »
That was some heavy shit. Souded like you have thought it for some time? Hope everything works out for you... Good luck!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2007, 10:50:43 AM »
A fresh start is what you need homie,trust me. I was in a similar situation and when i moved it was like everything started over. Sure,your gonna miss your homeboys,hometown and shit but in the long run as long as you stay on your grind and keep things poppin only good things can happen. A positive state of mind is the key dog. +1

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 10:52:45 AM »
All a homie ever does is drag you down or screw you over. Born alone die alone.
damn homeboy,sounds like you need to move from where ever the fuck you are..+1

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 02:13:56 PM »
All a homie ever does is drag you down or screw you over. Born alone die alone.
damn homeboy,sounds like you need to move from where ever the fuck you are..+1

LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 04:12:06 PM »
I've been thinking about the same shit recently. I have pretty much dropped all of my friend except for a couple, one who is like my brother and the others are more business related, so it seems I'm doing better in that regard. But it's been hard for me to make the next step in my life since about my sophomore year in high school because that is when my mom had brain surgery and ended up in a wheelchair. I want to move away and start college, but I just don't want to leave my dad to take care of my mom by himself, who is already burnt out working 50+ hours a week in an industry he's been working in for almost 40 years, and I definately don't want to leave my mom because of her predicament.

But there is good within the bad though. Since all this shit has happened, after I dropped most of my friend who caused me a lot of grief, I stopped spending my money on retarded shit like drugs. Now I'm actually saving money instead so I'll be better prepared financially for whatever happens.

wow man, that sounds like quite the journey. i hope all the best for your mom. it's great to hear that you stopped doing drugs and hanging out with the people that were bringing you down. your story is an inspiration dude. thanks for taking the time to reply! stay up!

That was some heavy shit. Souded like you have thought it for some time? Hope everything works out for you... Good luck!
A fresh start is what you need homie,trust me. I was in a similar situation and when i moved it was like everything started over. Sure,your gonna miss your homeboys,hometown and shit but in the long run as long as you stay on your grind and keep things poppin only good things can happen. A positive state of mind is the key dog. +1

thanks for the good wishes homies.  ;D i am so surprised by all the feedback and good wishes coming from this thread. i thought it was only gonna get like 2 replies lol. thanks guys.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 11:23:21 PM »

wow man, that sounds like quite the journey. i hope all the best for your mom. it's great to hear that you stopped doing drugs and hanging out with the people that were bringing you down. your story is an inspiration dude. thanks for taking the time to reply! stay up!

I was never much of a confrontational guy but ever since my "friend" of almost 20 years broke my jaw over some dumb shit after he was completely wasted, I just started thinking about all the bullshit I put up with over the years trying to stay loyal to him and everyone else, and that was the thanks I got. It just wasn't worth it so I said "fuck you" to everyone. I appreciate the support and I wish you the best of luck in Sac. It seems like you are gonna do pretty good there with your current state of mind. I know a few people that moved away from all the problem causing people in their lives and that is when their life started to take off.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2007, 01:29:16 PM »
i feel you homie,i'm in the same situation as you,i was raised by my mom ...and i'm going to move in bahrain to see my dad and to have a new fresh start in life cause shit doesnt cut it for me no more.  ;) i wish u the best of the best luck!!! PEACE!

Chief

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2007, 07:02:02 AM »
have fun moving, gettin out of the comfort zone makes room for growth and change. you'll probably learn a bunch and have a good time doing it. make the most of it!

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2007, 07:27:25 AM »
Its all about self control really, you could stay with your homies and still make a good life for yourself.

I get fucked up with my friends about twice a week and im all good...

Im doing well at uni, passing all my exams and holding down a good paid part time job!

Man, you gota have fun dude, get fucked up with your homies and fuck dirty bitches :)

- but just dont do it in excess!

I know ppl who are so concentrated on their future they dont even have a life, man i say fuck that.

But if you feel you gota move away then go for it, everything will work out fine either way 8)

Chief

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2007, 07:35:37 AM »
^thats the spirit  8)