Author Topic: whats up with...  (Read 151 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

whats up with...
« on: April 07, 2007, 06:49:30 AM »
mista grimm?
fm blue?
young lay?
nutt-so?

they DISAPPEARED!!!

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: whats up with...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 11:41:06 AM »
any news about these cats?

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 11:42:02 AM »
Nutt-So still is around. He has a website (or did). I think you can hit him up on wcrydaz forums

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 11:46:02 AM »
Grimm I'm guessing is "retired". He's old as shit, nobody wants to here him anymore.
FM Blue, I believe is locked up.
Nutt-so I never heard off.

Here's an intersting story on Lay, pretty sure he's been on the inside for years now.

The son of a Californian rap singer, who was kidnapped as a baby six years ago, has been found living with the woman suspected of killing his mother. The child was found living less than two miles from where the kidnap happened.

Le-Zahn Williams was abducted from his home in Vallejo, California in May 1996 as a four-week-old baby. The body of his mother, Daphne Boyden, 17, was left burning at the scene.

Police always suspected that the kidnapper had carried out the murder. But the initial investigation drew a blank, and gradually the search for the boy was scaled down. Family members tried to keep the case in the public eye, on television and through public appeals, but with no apparent success.

Then last Friday, police in Vallejo announced that they had arrested Latasha Brown, aged 22, on suspicion of murder after stopping the Greyhound bus on which she was travelling. Her mother, Dolores Ann Brown, aged 44, was arrested on a charge of child concealment. Both women are now in custody.

Le-Zahn, now six, turned out to be attending the local school under a false name. As he had been so young when he was kidnapped, descriptions of his appearance soon became meaningless.

"He was right under our noses," said Captain JoAnn West of the Vallejo police department after the arrests at the weekend.

The breakthrough came when an anonymous tip-off led police to the two women. Their inquiries showed that Latasha Brown had not had a child six years ago, and could not be the boy's mother.

Le-Zahn is the child of a local rap singer, Lathan "Young Lay" Williams, who is currently serving a prison sentence for armed robbery.

Williams has dedicated one of his albums to the missing boy and the child's mother. Police believe that he may have had an affair with Latasha Brown.

"He is very happy that his baby is OK," Williams's mother Henrietta told the Los Angeles Times. "It's overwhelming. We couldn't find him and he was so close... that makes me feel really sad."

Le-Zahn's maternal grandmother, Riva Lee Boyden, said: "I only knew him for a few days... I don't know what he looks like now but everything is rosy, rosy."

The boy is being cared for by the local child protective services department, but his mother's family hope to have him returned to them. He has been brought up believing that the woman who has now been arrested on suspicion of killing his mother was in fact his mother.
By Guardian Unlimited © Copyright Guardian Newspapers 2006
Published: 12/9/2002

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 12:47:01 PM »
thx,
whussup wid otha artists.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 03:25:05 PM »
Nutt-so I never heard off.
what?nutt-so, from street thugs.he was down with pac and hammer.has tracks with pac, paris and outlawz.