Author Topic: Lieberman (the Zionist agent) claims that troop surge is working...  (Read 536 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Just to show you how the propaganda machine works.  I didn't save the article but it was up yesterday at msn.  Recently, the leader of the Mehdi army, Muqtada Al-Sadr has called on all Iraqi's to unite against U.S. forces and there were like 10 US soldier deaths yesterday. 

So the Jewish, Zionist agent/US Senator Joseph Liberman immediately goes into action spinning the US propaganda machine and declares this as evidence that the troop surge is working!  He tries to explain that the fact that Muqtada is uniting the Iraqi's indicates that the sectarian violence is down and that therefore the troop surge is working!

The truth is, Joseph Lieberman doesn't even believe this himself.  This is just part of a game they play to manipulate the US public and the Iraqi people. 

Muqtada Al-Sadr has been trying to unite the Iraqi people from the beggining.  The last thing the US wants is for the Iraqi people to unite against the US.  So therefore, whenever they show signs of uniting against the US, automatically, the propaganda machine goes into work and now Lieberman is declaring it as a victory for the U.S., which serves a double purpose.  It confuses the Iraqi resistance to the U.S. and seeks to influence them towards sectarian violence in order to frustrate any percieved success by the U.S., when in actuality, sectarian violence is what the CIA has been creating and seeking in Iraq for decades now.  His statements also may serve to pacify the American public by giving them some false comfort that things are getting better which serves U.S. purpose of creating a permanent foothold in Iraq.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 06:21:52 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Lieberman (the Zionist agent) claims that troop surge is working...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 06:08:20 PM »
word
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 06:25:03 PM »
word

To tell you the truth Tech, you were also fooled by Zionist propaganda.  You once called Muqtada Al-Sadr, "death sqaud Al-Sadr" which was a name given to him by these zionist agents to make him appear as a figure of sectarian voilence rather than a leader of a broad resistance towards U.S. occupation. 

So you played right into their hands.

So do Kassem and all them when they go on and on claiming that Iraqi's are killing Iraqi's and blah, blah, blah, Sunni and Shiite, blah blah blah... ya'll become tools in their game. 

In reality it's American and Isreali intelligence that have created the civil war (planting bombs, planting evidence, through the media they control) in the region and exzaggerated it, partly (it has many purposes I'm just listing one here) because it makes civil war the national debate rather than U.S. casualties and failures in the region. 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 06:27:11 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 06:31:57 PM »
so are there muslim agents or is this just a jewish tactic?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 06:39:54 PM »
word

To tell you the truth Tech, you were also fooled by Zionist propaganda.  You once called Muqtada Al-Sadr, "death sqaud Al-Sadr" which was a name given to him by these zionist agents to make him appear as a figure of sectarian voilence rather than a leader of a broad resistance towards U.S. occupation. 

So do Kassem and all them when they go on and on claiming that Iraqi's are killing Iraqi's and blah, blah, blah, Sunni and Shiite, blah blah blah... ya'll become tools in their game. 

In reality it's American and Isreali intelligence that have created the civil war (planting bombs, planting evidence, through the media they control) in the region and exzaggerated it, partly (it has many purposes I'm just listing one here) because it makes civil war the national debate rather than U.S. casualties and failures in the region. 

Exactly, a muslim would never hurt another muslim ever.

How do you know that the Zionists aren't placing jews in arab oppposition groups and masking them as arab muslims? Maybe Muqtada Al-Sadr and his family are all secret jews put in place to help stir up trouble and create chaos. In Greece, according to various members of my family who live there, it is commonly accepted by the masses that people like Arafat were jewish. When Lebanon was being bombed people in Greece were certain that Hezbollah is jew run and purposely kidnappened the soldiers on purpose so that muslims could be bombed by Israel. You see my firend, the jews rely on blind faith, as possesed by you, to steer the general muslim to side with "muslims" because they are muslim, but the whole time they are jews in disguise, and you fall right into the trap. It's not Tech that's fooled by Zionist propaganda, it's you and all those that don't see what really goes on.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 07:11:35 PM »
The fact is guys that the israelis and the americans and the british intelligence services are working double time to stir up secterarian hatred in Iraq either through the planting of bombs or various massacres.....i.e. the british SAS dressed in arab clothing who started attacking the iraqi police it's not difficult to realise what their mission. Also there is historical context to this, when it was revealed that most of the main terrorists in northern ireland were being run by the intelligence services (the RFU and MI5 has intelligence assets). This has been documented by Kevin Fulton and Martin Ingram to name but 2 former british agents. However I am digressing a little I do take the point which is being made, of course muslims are killing muslims and it's stupid to dispute otherwise but the catalysts are the ones who then create the spun headlines and give people the false perception that these are just savage people wanting to kill one another.

By the way infinite is right is one sense, mossad do have people on the inside of arab so called terrorist groups and always have done, I don't know how prominent these people are but it would be safe to assume they were high enough, mossad are clever and ruthless and play for keeps so it's incredible naivety to think that some of these arabs are not being controlled. However yes by the same token when you stir up a hornets nest that hornets nest will attack and the consequences are bound to be bloody, in fact once you stir up a hornets nest, you can sit back and watch the endless reprisals. Once the conflict begins dying down is the exact moment the intelligence services up the ante again. Of course there is probably another element to this also and that is settling past scores but look at how once again this manufactured....the invaders dismantled all institutions and coupled with all the horrors that had just occured, yeah to a degree violence occured through anarchy also.

An important point to note. it's been mentioned on the BBC that there are over 100,000 private military contractors there now which translated into normal speak is mercenaries. I am sure there are many bomb experts and such like within that camp of people, this game is being played like chess only the west is always several moves ahead and waits for the pieces to fall. I don't even like to use the general term the west, this is part of a much bigger global game played by evil bastards who are intent on world domination and then global government.

P.S There is little to dispute that lieberman is a zionist agent but......i don't endorse infinites view of viewing jews with suspicion in general terms. Evil comes in all races and religions.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 07:28:01 PM by virtuoso »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 03:25:05 AM »

P.S There is little to dispute that lieberman is a zionist agent but......i don't endorse infinites view of viewing jews with suspicion in general terms. Evil comes in all races and religions.

If what I said is true then what's the problem?  Why don't you go and quote me something I said about Jews that was unfair, instead of playing their stupid little game and assuming that whenever a Muslim talks about a Jew there is some kind of prejudice. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 03:33:34 AM »
what happenned to the mehdi army disbanding only a week ago then

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 04:27:17 AM »
word

Exactly, a muslim would never hurt another muslim ever.

How do you know that the Zionists aren't placing jews in arab oppposition groups and masking them as arab muslims? Maybe Muqtada Al-Sadr and his family are all secret jews put in place to help stir up trouble and create chaos. In Greece, according to various members of my family who live there, it is commonly accepted by the masses that people like Arafat were jewish. When Lebanon was being bombed people in Greece were certain that Hezbollah is jew run and purposely kidnappened the soldiers on purpose so that muslims could be bombed by Israel. You see my firend, the jews rely on blind faith, as possesed by you, to steer the general muslim to side with "muslims" because they are muslim, but the whole time they are jews in disguise, and you fall right into the trap. It's not Tech that's fooled by Zionist propaganda, it's you and all those that don't see what really goes on.

lmmfao
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 10:56:30 AM »

If what I said is true then what's the problem?  Why don't you go and quote me something I said about Jews that was unfair, instead of playing their stupid little game and assuming that whenever a Muslim talks about a Jew there is some kind of prejudice. 

The reason is because even though American/Zionist agents play a role, they're not to be blamed entirely... they may be responsible for escalating this shit, or even providing the spark...  but it's not their fault that those Muslims are too dumb to realize they're fucking themselves. They're not forcing the Muslims into their actions... they're fucking with their heads and taking advantage of the fact that those Muslims will jump and retaliate (against the wrong group)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 10:57:41 AM »
No infinite this is where we greatly disagree, you want to try and simplify things into jews jews jews, this is a sustained effort by many parties. Also you don't want to acknowedge there is evil within the muslim world also, this is a great naivety and blindness much akin to the zombie like world of these brain dead salivating neocons. Furthermore you are deeply reluctant to consider that some of these muslims are themselves possible tools. It's about time muslims started shutting their mouths also and think about the beartraps they are being led into.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 11:00:26 AM by virtuoso »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 11:11:46 AM »
The so called "pro-Israeli" lobby in the U.S is undoubtedly powerful. However I do believe that some of its apparent influence can be explained in terms of u.s foreign policy. Namely, these sympathizers wouldn't seem as influential hadn't it been for the enormous support among privileged sectors in the U.S (and as a result official support) for Israeli expansionism.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 05:30:52 PM »
bryan you fucking piece of shit, there's inherently evil retards in every race and religion.  Hell look at you - you might be the biggest idiot on this board and you're both white and muslim. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 07:13:29 PM »
No infinite this is where we greatly disagree, you want to try and simplify things into jews jews jews, this is a sustained effort by many parties. Also you don't want to acknowedge there is evil within the muslim world also, this is a great naivety and blindness much akin to the zombie like world of these brain dead salivating neocons. Furthermore you are deeply reluctant to consider that some of these muslims are themselves possible tools. It's about time muslims started shutting their mouths also and think about the beartraps they are being led into.

The things I say at this forum are true, why don't you go try and quote something I said that is false, then we will talk, until then, don't waste my time if you can't think of anything better to say towards me than the Bush/Blair supporters at the forum.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 07:18:29 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 07:22:55 PM »

The reason is because even though American/Zionist agents play a role, they're not to be blamed entirely... they may be responsible for escalating this shit, or even providing the spark...  but it's not their fault that those Muslims are too dumb to realize they're fucking themselves. They're not forcing the Muslims into their actions... they're fucking with their heads and taking advantage of the fact that those Muslims will jump and retaliate (against the wrong group)

Your too dumb to realize that they are fucking with you, because your having the same problem that you are accusing them of having. 

Let me explain, America wants the world to believe that there is a big problem of sectarian violence in Iraq, and under this context they can make themselves look like the good guys trying to bring peace to the warring factions.  Since you, also believe that the Iraqi's have a problem of sectarian violence and you are promoting that by talking about it which makes you a tool in their propaganda.