Author Topic: Lieberman (the Zionist agent) claims that troop surge is working...  (Read 534 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lieberman (the Zionist agent) claims that troop surge is working...
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 07:42:51 PM »

The reason is because even though American/Zionist agents play a role, they're not to be blamed entirely... they may be responsible for escalating this shit, or even providing the spark...  but it's not their fault that those Muslims are too dumb to realize they're fucking themselves. They're not forcing the Muslims into their actions... they're fucking with their heads and taking advantage of the fact that those Muslims will jump and retaliate (against the wrong group)

Your too dumb to realize that they are fucking with you, because your having the same problem that you are accusing them of having. 

Let me explain, America wants the world to believe that there is a big problem of sectarian violence in Iraq, and under this context they can make themselves look like the good guys trying to bring peace to the warring factions.  Since you, also believe that the Iraqi's have a problem of sectarian violence and you are promoting that by talking about it which makes you a tool in their propaganda.

You said in your post:
"In reality it's American and Isreali intelligence that have created the civil war (planting bombs, planting evidence, through the media they control) in the region and exzaggerated it, partly (it has many purposes I'm just listing one here) because it makes civil war the national debate rather than U.S. casualties and failures in the region."

Now aside from the fact that you can't spell, I pretty much said the same shit you did. You, however, in other parts of your post tried to shift the blame in its entirety while I still portrayed some common sense and agreed that yes these agents are playing the whole divide and conquer game, but that in order to play that game they have to be able to take advantage of the situation there... meaning that, the agents are setting up the traps and the Muslims are falling for them... if you're too fucking blind to see that, look back at the statements made by the various religious leaders who kept telling their people not to fall for the bullshit and stick together against the foreign occupation... I know this may come as a shock to you, but the reason they made such statements is because they were witnessing SECTARIAN VIOLENCE... yes, the violence has definitely been sparked or escalated by foreign agents, but that doesn't mean that there is no sectarian violence.

On a sidenote, just so you don't draw attention to your own stupidity and all the dumb remarks you make, you should really think twice about calling anyone dumb, especially me, you confused dipshit.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 07:44:10 PM »
On the contrary I am acknowledging that this is multi faceted of course there is zionist involvement there is also catholic and christian involvement if you really feel the need to boil this down to religion. If you look at what I just said, I said you want to paint this in black and white, that it's the jews doing everything, this simplistic view point is nonsense. Of course in terms of mossad. they are involved and I have already acknowledged the media spin put on this, but it's much deeper than just jews. You stead fastly refuse to see that some muslims can also sell themselves out also, you don't want to see that in part this is coming from genuine anger, don't go and paint Iraq as some kind of utopia. The fact is there were simmering tensions before what the intelligence terrorist attacks. What this has has done however is allow for those tensions to be brought to the boil the catalysing effect that blows the top off. I am simply pointing out to you that this involves many more groups than you seem to think and also that though yes some of the chaos has been created through false flag terrorism, some of it has also been caused by the destruction of the institutions which has then spilled over into violence. I remember not so long ago you were marveling at what a great president clinton was and yet look at the evils that the U.N imposed sanctions caused to the Iraqis. It seems like you only want to see what suits your view point and that to me is deeply frustrating.

The final point I made was to not be insulting, but it is true muslims are falling for the traps and they keep running their mouths which is in turn leading to the wrong impression ahd thus a hardening of feeling towards muslims. Which is why at least to a degree there is still a lot of apathy when they mention Iran as the next target. I am not denying or trying to play down the oppression that arab muslims have received, heck arabs in general not just muslims but it's all too easy to set the arabs off which unfortunately makes them a soft and easy target.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 07:48:43 PM by virtuoso »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 04:09:00 AM »
No infinite this is where we greatly disagree, you want to try and simplify things into jews jews jews, this is a sustained effort by many parties. Also you don't want to acknowedge there is evil within the muslim world also, this is a great naivety and blindness much akin to the zombie like world of these brain dead salivating neocons. Furthermore you are deeply reluctant to consider that some of these muslims are themselves possible tools. It's about time muslims started shutting their mouths also and think about the beartraps they are being led into.

The things I say at this forum are true, why don't you go try and quote something I said that is false, then we will talk, until then, don't waste my time if you can't think of anything better to say towards me than the Bush/Blair supporters at the forum.

you might have not mentioned it directly on this topic, but it is pretty much known that you have some twisted perceptions, when you claimed that muslims are the "best people" in the world

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=122010.0

Also, my message was to Muslims.  Because gaining a firm faith of the hereafter is not something that comes easy, or to a person outside of belief in Allah.  It is developed through intense and consistent worship, sacrifice, contemplation, fasting, prayer, reading of Qu'ran, etc. 

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=131599.25

thanks man........ it's cool out here, the people aren't suspicious of eachother in the way American's hold eachother in suspicion.  Islam unites the people, and people meet and become friends easily. 
cigarettes also unite people

or the topic: "Muslims: we shouldnt say anything bad about muslims" (http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=121011.0)

or when you claimed that jews are rightfully the most hated people by posting some bullshit of quotes:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=136470.0

you can read what seer said about it, i dont have anything to add...

if this post was about george washington.. then why are there all those other quotes too.. just to put the knife in? you never even added anything. you just copied and pasted a bunch of random anti jew shit.. and thats it.. not even any input from yourself

i guess it was "bash the jew day"  at the mosque that got you fired up? toy soldier?

keep up this bigotry infinite and you'll be banned. for good this time.

*LOCKED*

fuck it..

*UNLOCKED*

btw i felt sorry for you after your cd's got jacked.. and i thought you were calming down.. after this.. now i think its karma. i've never actually been more disgusted by a single person in my life ever.

enjoy
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 05:04:40 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 08:13:41 AM »

On a sidenote, just so you don't draw attention to your own stupidity and all the dumb remarks you make, you should really think twice about calling anyone dumb, especially me, you confused dipshit.

Jamal, everything you quoted me as saying, you agreed with.  Yet, somehow you managed to go on and call me a confused dipshit and so on.  If there is a statement I have said that is false, then why don't you quote that statement.  Otherwise, it's just a waste of time for me to continue with you.  I'm not here to talk shit and satisfy my ego.  Not to mention, we just make Muslims look stupid if we argue and you call me a confused dipshit.  I know you don't see yourself as a Muslim (just nominally Muslim), but people like CWalker do and are aware of it. 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 08:18:07 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 09:10:39 AM »
^^lol back to the topic: "Muslims: we shouldnt say anything bad about muslims" (http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=121011.0)

you retarded piece of shit, you should already have some balls and reply to what i said or at least to overseers post on your own topic. you are full of bullshit and when someone makes you face it, you disregard it, you fucking coward!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2007, 09:51:48 AM »
^^lol back to the topic: "Muslims: we shouldnt say anything bad about muslims" (http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=121011.0)

you retarded piece of shit, you should already have some balls and reply to what i said or at least to overseers post on your own topic. you are full of bullshit and when someone makes you face it, you disregard it, you fucking coward!

What do you want me to reply and say?

I was asking Virtuoso to quote me as saying something severely prejudice against Jews since that's what he accused me of.  All you did was gave reference to a thread that I made that had quotes of other famous people talking about Jews, yet had none of my own quotes.

Also, I was asking Jamal to quote me where I have been false in my statements.  So where is your quote of my false statement and then we can talk.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2007, 10:21:04 AM »

What do you want me to reply and say?

I was asking Virtuoso to quote me as saying something severely prejudice against Jews since that's what he accused me of.  All you did was gave reference to a thread that I made that had quotes of other famous people talking about Jews, yet had none of my own quotes.
first and formost i posted all these links myself, cuz jamal and virtuoso didnt do so, so here is what they may have meant!
and come on, dont act all innocent now...you made a topic full of quotes of famous people talkign all kinds of bullshit about jews...most of them were people some guys here didnt expect to say all these things. if you told me now that you wanted to show by this thread how many people in the history were racist or how bad you feel for the jews you would have either said that, or would have quoted some hitler statments which would be more demonstrative. but the truth is that you wanted to spread some racism in the topic you yourself believe in and thought nobody is gonna notice cuz you didnt add anything to it. how braindamaged are u?

if you want me to, im gonna come up with more quotes if this isnt enough for you!

Also, I was asking Jamal to quote me where I have been false in my statements.  So where is your quote of my false statement and then we can talk.

"but it's not their fault that those Muslims are too dumb to realize they're fucking themselves"

this statement, infinite, includes the truism that it is impossible to claim that all muslims are great and amazing.
you still cant face it, cuz youre so fucking blind!!!
everything you say about the muslims you put in such a light that it looks like all muslims are good, all "the others" are bad. this is why i posted lots of links prooving to you that you claim that all the fucking time.
check this statement in your "Muslims: you shouldnt say anything bad about muslims"-topic:

^^^Every Muslim should take this seriously, because your not doing yourself, or anybody else any favors to run around and speak with your enemy's toungue.

dont you see how racist you are?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 10:41:42 AM by *Z* »
[J-Live]

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 10:46:55 AM »
The media is spreading hatred against Muslim and promoting the viewpoint of the Jews.  So I am serving as a counter balance by exposing Zionist propaganda and promoting the Islamic viewpoint at the forum.  The problem is that most people at this forum are only interested in self-promotion, so even some Muslims at this forum would rather promote themselves and impress some non-believer even if it is at the expense of their religion.

What you all want is for me to say something against Islam or against Muslims.  For example, Overseer says that he was starting to like me after I made a post against a Muslim kid who had stolen my cd's.  Likewise, Gorilla in The Mist also showed me genorosity when I was talking about the beef I had with the Muslim kid who stole my cd's.   I'm not willing to continue speaking against Islam or Muslims to satisfy you and gain your favour.

Allah has told us of this behaivor by non-believers in the Qu'ran.  Allah teaches us that the enemies of Islam "will never be pleased with you unless you leave your way of life".

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 10:56:13 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 11:17:09 AM »
The media is spreading hatred against Muslim and promoting the viewpoint of the Jews. 

okay, again, dear brian:
it is not "the viewpoint of the jews". dont you fucking get it, you cant generalize!
if you say all the jews

do you mean these jews?

and what about I to da Geezy?

So I am serving as a counter balance by exposing Zionist propaganda and promoting the Islamic viewpoint at the forum.

zionists and jews is first of all not the same, if you didnt know. i dont think there is anything wrong in being critical towards the media and towards many of the false things it delivers, but do you really have to represent right away and to "promote" (why-ever?) the Islamic point of view!? what if the islamic point of view is wrong at some point?
if you didnt know there is also propaganda in muslim countries!

The problem is that most people at this forum are only interested in self-promotion, so even some Muslims at this forum would rather promote themselves and impress some non-believer even if it is at the expense of their religion.

so what youre saying is that you should represent your own religion when you post here!? what if you dont like your own religion? what if youre not okay with some religious beliefs of your own religion? this is possible, brian.
if you belong to a religion, or choose to belong to a religion, it doesnt mean that you should stop thinking and do everything "the religion" demands from you. try and use your own brain!

What you all want is for me to say something against Islam or against Muslims.  For example, Overseer says that he was starting to like me after I made a post against a Muslim kid who had stolen my cd's.  Likewise, Gorilla in The Mist also showed me genorosity when I was talking about the beef I had with the Muslim kid who stole my cd's.   I'm not willing to continue speaking against Islam or Muslims to satisfy you and gain your favour.
no you got me wrong and i think you got overseer wrong too. its just that you have to generalize always.
it doesnt mean i want you to "speak against ISLAM" (whatever that means) you should just know that there are also bad people in the muslim world and dotn idealize one people.

Allah has told us of this behaivor by non-believers in the Qu'ran.  Allah teaches us that the enemies of Islam "will never be pleased with you unless you leave your way of life".
okay, i dont tell you to leave anything you dumbass, you should finally realize that you gotta drop this enemy bullshit. this is what causes all the fucking racism...your "enemy" is the U.S. and Israel now, right? doesn mean that all americans an jews are bad, got it? you can talk about the gouvernment YES, the media- YES, but not about the people in general!
[J-Live]

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2007, 11:28:10 AM »
In response to your post above mine I will agree with you that not all Jews are Zionists.  As for the other stuff you said about you not being againgst Islam, I think your posts indicate otherwise, and whether or not you recognize yourself as being an enemy to Islam, I do recognize you as having an aversion towards Islam.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 11:44:11 AM »
^^ so only becuz im not muslim, im against islam? does that make any sense? you can be whatever the fuck you want,  as long as you dont claim that what you are is the best and what the others are is bullshit, im gonna be okay with you.

i dont have an aversion towards islam/judaism/christianity etc., i have an aversion towards ignorant people, nationalists and racists!
[J-Live]

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 12:02:50 PM »
^^ so only becuz im not muslim, im against islam? does that make any sense? you can be whatever the fuck you want,  as long as you dont claim that what you are is the best and what the others are is bullshit, im gonna be okay with you.

i dont have an aversion towards islam/judaism/christianity etc., i have an aversion towards ignorant people, nationalists and racists!

If you had an aversion against nationalists, then your attention would be on Don Rizzle, CWalker, and Overseer, because they are the nationalists here at the forum.  Instead, your focus has always been on me.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2007, 12:27:04 PM »

If you had an aversion against nationalists, then your attention would be on Don Rizzle, CWalker, and Overseer, because they are the nationalists here at the forum.  Instead, your focus has always been on me.

first of all, this is not true that my focus has always been only on you. my greatest focus was on Cwalker, don rizzle, nik and this black nationalist (dont remember his name), but by talking all kinds of bullshit and generalizing youre no better than them. and this has nothing to do with you being a muslim, if you wanna believe it or not.
by expecting from all people (who somewhat criticise you) to be anti-islam you dont do youself a favour.
[J-Live]

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2007, 03:12:21 PM »
Jamal, everything you quoted me as saying, you agreed with.  Yet, somehow you managed to go on and call me a confused dipshit and so on.  If there is a statement I have said that is false, then why don't you quote that statement.  Otherwise, it's just a waste of time for me to continue with you.  I'm not here to talk shit and satisfy my ego.  Not to mention, we just make Muslims look stupid if we argue and you call me a confused dipshit.  I know you don't see yourself as a Muslim (just nominally Muslim), but people like CWalker do and are aware of it. 

Stop being such a stubborn retard and stop playing stupid.. if in fact you are just playing dumb, rather than being dumb.
Read my intial post:

P.S There is little to dispute that lieberman is a zionist agent but......i don't endorse infinites view of viewing jews with suspicion in general terms. Evil comes in all races and religions.

If what I said is true then what's the problem?  Why don't you go and quote me something I said about Jews that was unfair, instead of playing their stupid little game and assuming that whenever a Muslim talks about a Jew there is some kind of prejudice. 

The reason is because even though American/Zionist agents play a role, they're not to be blamed entirely... they may be responsible for escalating this shit, or even providing the spark...  but it's not their fault that those Muslims are too dumb to realize they're fucking themselves. They're not forcing the Muslims into their actions... they're fucking with their heads and taking advantage of the fact that those Muslims will jump and retaliate (against the wrong group)

Now you see, all I did is agree with what your statement, and simply elaborated on it, pointing out the fact that the Muslims are being used as tools in this scheme.... you want to deny that the Muslims are in fact carrying out some of the acts that they've been manipulated into, and further want to deny that there even is any sectarian violence.

By the way, in regards to your comment: "Not to mention, we just make Muslims look stupid if we argue and you call me a confused dipshit."
Cut the fucking bullshit and stop being such a fucking hypocrite. If you take a look at the thread, you'll see that all I did is make the post I quoted above, and you came back calling me dumb... only then did I respond with the true statement of you being a confused dipshit... but until you fucked up, I hadn't said anything.

And what does the Qur'an say about judging others when you don't have a fucking clue? (claiming that I don't see myself as a Muslim)
Who the fuck are you?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 06:46:54 AM »
^^^ I admit that some of the Iraqi's are being fooled and engaging in sectarian violence (although the lion share of the blame is on American and Isreali intelligence agency's who have sought to create and exploit it).  I never said that it wasn't happening.  Look, if Muslims like you, Tech, and Kassem are coming on here all day going on and on about Iraqi sectarian violence to impress the kuffar, then I'm sure there are Muslims in Iraq who are getting wrapped up in it to.  But it only serves the purpose of the occupation to talk like that.