Author Topic: Lieberman (the Zionist agent) claims that troop surge is working...  (Read 560 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lieberman (the Zionist agent) claims that troop surge is working...
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2007, 09:51:38 AM »
^^^ I admit that some of the Iraqi's are being fooled and engaging in sectarian violence (although the lion share of the blame is on American and Isreali intelligence agency's who have sought to create and exploit it).  I never said that it wasn't happening.  Look, if Muslims like you, Tech, and Kassem are coming on here all day going on and on about Iraqi sectarian violence to impress the kuffar, then I'm sure there are Muslims in Iraq who are getting wrapped up in it to.  But it only serves the purpose of the occupation to talk like that.

Shut the fuck up... stop talking out of your fucking ass. When did I "come on here all day going on and on about Iraqi sectarian violence"? Can you show me something to back up that dumbfounded claim of yours? I only came in this thread to elaborate on something said by virtuoso and your dumb ass.
I just said the same thing I did in my initial post, and you decided to make your dumb remarks.... and now when I repeat myself and call you out on your ignorance and hypocrisy, you say "I admit it.. I never said it wasn't happening".

By the way, the fact that you just admit it and then turn around and say that dumb shit only shows that you lie to yourself and want to lie to others. You're one confused fuck.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2007, 09:54:25 AM »
And how come you didn't respond to this, you hypocritical dumbfuck?

By the way, in regards to your comment: "Not to mention, we just make Muslims look stupid if we argue and you call me a confused dipshit."
Cut the fucking bullshit and stop being such a fucking hypocrite. If you take a look at the thread, you'll see that all I did is make the post I quoted above, and you came back calling me dumb... only then did I respond with the true statement of you being a confused dipshit... but until you fucked up, I hadn't said anything.

And what does the Qur'an say about judging others when you don't have a fucking clue? (claiming that I don't see myself as a Muslim)
Who the fuck are you?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2007, 10:37:52 AM »

By the way, in regards to your comment: "Not to mention, we just make Muslims look stupid if we argue and you call me a confused dipshit."
Cut the fucking bullshit and stop being such a fucking hypocrite. If you take a look at the thread, you'll see that all I did is make the post I quoted above, and you came back calling me dumb... only then did I respond with the true statement of you being a confused dipshit... but until you fucked up, I hadn't said anything.

And what does the Qur'an say about judging others when you don't have a fucking clue? (claiming that I don't see myself as a Muslim)
Who the fuck are you?

Why don't you tell me what the Qu'ran says about "judging others when you don't have a fucking clue".  Because actually, I don't know of any verse that says that.

As for all your other theatrics, a Muslim should have limits, especially in regards to dealing with other Muslims.  We can't go on cussing at each other and calling each other names.  Atleast from my end, as long as it's not totally necassary I'm not going to continue engaging in that kind of speach.

I only wanted to show that Muslims are serving the purpose of the occupation when they continue to point out sectarian tensions and violence.  It follows a rule that if you want something to come into existence then talk about it, and if you want something to come to an end then stop talking about it.  So by talking about it, it breathes life into that thing.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 10:40:30 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2007, 10:55:10 AM »
if you want something to come into existence then talk about it, and if you want something to come to an end then stop talking about it. 

By this logic, people who want to, let's say, stop atrocities, should refrain from exposing them, because when you "want something to come to an end" you should "stop talking about it".

If you wanna impede the anti-Muslim propaganda you should "stop talking about it". If you want to drain the Zionist lobby from its power then "stop talking about it". Genius. ::)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2007, 11:03:34 AM »
if you want something to come into existence then talk about it, and if you want something to come to an end then stop talking about it. 

By this logic, people who want to, let's say, stop atrocities, should refrain from exposing them, because when you "want something to come to an end" you should "stop talking about it".

If you wanna impede the anti-Muslim propaganda you should "stop talking about it". If you want to drain the Zionist lobby from its power then "stop talking about it". Genius. ::)

The Zionist lobby has their views in the media all day long, people hear it so much they've taken it as a reality in their lives.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2007, 11:17:43 AM »
Yeah... but you "shouldn't talk about it" if you want it to stop....LMAO ;D
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2007, 11:30:32 AM »

Who the fuck are you?

Why don't you tell me what the Qu'ran says about "judging others when you don't have a fucking clue".  Because actually, I don't know of any verse that says that.

As for all your other theatrics, a Muslim should have limits, especially in regards to dealing with other Muslims.  We can't go on cussing at each other and calling each other names.  Atleast from my end, as long as it's not totally necassary I'm not going to continue engaging in that kind of speach.

You start with the name calling and when I respond you go "a Muslim shouldn't do this... we can't go on... etc"   LOL you're such a fucking hypocrite.
And what the fuck do you mean "especially in regards to dealing with other Muslims"... you should treat others just as well regardless of their faith, dipshit.

Seriously, you need to start taking a good look at yourself and your words. You're blinded, hypocritical, ignorant, and full of shit.

Now go read Surah 49, Verse 12... you hypocrite.

LOL @ this fudgepacker