Author Topic: Five Thousand  (Read 1162 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: Five Thousand
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2007, 05:31:12 AM »
+1 homie. you're a cool ass dude in my book. stay up.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2007, 10:56:16 AM »
now thats a fuckin' joint!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2007, 11:14:43 AM »
that's a pretty banging J. On a ratio level, I beat that the other day. Me and just one other friend packed an Eighth into a pre-rolled cone and smoked it, actually it was the day after Dogg Chit came out, and we smoked the whole eighth during the first 12 tracks of the album.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2007, 02:51:31 PM »
just saw this now ;) thanks for the shout... props

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2007, 02:52:57 PM »
Props again, good to see that your karma went up like 100 points in a week 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2007, 02:55:55 PM »
for real. it was in the shithole awhile back.

T-Dub

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2007, 04:55:14 PM »
props, +1

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2007, 01:19:50 AM »

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2007, 01:22:18 PM »
^Damn homie, doin' it big with the blunt wraps...Time to get ya ass some Swishers and Optimos, G. 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2007, 01:24:16 PM »
we use optimos and swishers alot. but the girl in the pic works at a smoke shop i used to work at and gets free blunt wraps.

also, they already have no tobacco in them so it's less wasteful and messy. also blunt wraps are a little bigger and easier to use.

oh but that pic is from new years at Cal State Long Beach. We smoked 3 of those 6 blunts at midnight right as the college kids started to blast like 3 consecutive tracks from doggystyle. we passed 3 blunts around to ain't no fun dancing at a crackin ass party in long beach. it was some classic west coast shit.

the strains involved that night were trainwreck and gangster green. it was a good time.

-T
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 01:26:23 PM by Tanjibility-The Dangerous Crew Movement »

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2007, 01:30:16 PM »
we use optimos and swishers alot. but the girl in the pic works at a smoke shop i used to work at and gets free blunt wraps.

also, they already have no tobacco in them so it's less wasteful and messy. also blunt wraps are a little bigger and easier to use.

oh but that pic is from new years at Cal State Long Beach. We smoked 3 of those 6 blunts at midnight right as the college kids started to blast like 3 consecutive tracks from doggystyle. we passed 3 blunts around to ain't no fun dancing at a crackin ass party in long beach. it was some classic west coast shit.

-T

Blunt wraps burn hella quick...Who cares about the "messiness" in splittin' a cigarillo and dumpin' out the tobacco? Seriously, the difference in quality is DEFINITELY worth it...I'll blaze whatever, but I dont really like fuckin' with blunt wraps (especially those clear ones) nearly as much...

But yea, sounds like you had a pretty chill time with those blunt wraps nonetheless... 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2007, 01:31:45 PM »

-T

Blunt wraps burn hella quick...Who cares about the "messiness" in splittin' a cigarillo and dumpin' out the tobacco? Seriously, the difference in quality is DEFINITELY worth it...I'll blaze whatever, but I dont really like fuckin' with blunt wraps (especially those clear ones) nearly as much...

But yea, sounds like you had a pretty chill time with those blunt wraps nonetheless... 8)

peach optimos are pretty optimal and like I said we use optimos and swishers alot too. when you smoke like a californian you kinda gotta wrap it in any and every you know?

wrap, blunt, joint, bong, cone...we'll fill it all up you know? at the same time, then do it again.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2007, 01:40:26 PM »

-T
o I don't have to smoke outta'

peach optimos are pretty optimal and like I said we use optimos and swishers alot too. when you smoke like a californian you kinda gotta wrap it in any and every you know?

wrap, blunt, joint, bong, cone...we'll fill it all up you know? at the same time, then do it again.

-T

I feel ya...But I always have a pack on me. So it's either quality blunts or bongs for me, all day, every day.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2007, 02:11:00 PM »

-T
o I don't have to smoke outta'

-T

I feel ya...But I always have a pack on me. So it's either quality blunts or bongs for me, all day, every day.

LMAO

that's G.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2007, 02:35:38 PM »
i just bought my first blunts this week 8) got a pack of regular swishers... what am i supposed to do to seal them, tho? i got one sealed but it aint tight or firm or anything :-\ im afraid i'll break it open and i'll be back to square one