Author Topic: Eminem talks New Album, Detox, Proof/D12, 50Cent. (taken from D12World board)  (Read 2533 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is taken from D12World board, so information isnt directly from me, but here we are:

Earlier this morning, Eminem was live on Detroit's WKQI Channel 9-5-5 radio station talking about a number of topics. I will try to get the mp3 later this week.

Summary:

1 year (tomorrow) of Proof's death: Em talked about how recording this album has been very different and the mood has changed quite a bit. He said he visits Proofs grave several times a month and he wish he could go more, but he is quite busy. Also said that the album title and release date are not true and that the album won't be out earlier than August with a single in June. Also stated that Proof will be heavily featured on the album and this will be the final D12 album.

Kim: Talked about she is full of lies and all this stuff..nothing really important

Beef with 50 Cent: Em said that him and 50 have been talking a lot lately about al of this beef with Cam'ron and Em said he is not getting involved in anyway. He has been telling 50 to drop it and its not worth it, but 50 isn't going to. As for dropping Young Buck,etc Em said he doubts any of that will happen and 50 really isn't as mad as he seems. Stated he recorded 3 full tracks with 50 for 50's summer album (if 50 decides to not include Young Buck, etc)

Re-Up album: Em said the goal was not to make money but to promote the new artists and he feels he did a damn good job by it going platinum off one single and how he sold more albums than several rap albums in 2006. He said if he did want to release another single, it would be "Jimmy Crack Corn" but it probably won't happen

New solo album: Confirmed working heavily on his final album that he will release at the earliest December of this year and he said it will proably he out sometime next year. Wants the first single to be different that previous times and he said this album will lyrically be his best

Detox: Still said you can expect it out this September. Dre is putting the real finishing touches on it but still is hoping to record with a unexpected secret guest Em wouldn't reveal

Lunatic

i'm shocked this is going to be the final d12 album

I wonder why that is ???
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Props

I wonder how the secret guest is for DETOX???

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
unreleased Troutman vocals LMAO

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props. It would be cool to get the audio. Looks like Em really matured, good news about Detox  8)

I hope the secret guest is Stevie Wonder.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 02:25:48 PM by Timbo the king »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well, seems like proof's death hasn't given him his inner fire again, so nothing ever will. r.i.p. slim shady, it's crazy how a person can fall apart.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He said it will be his best lyrically, that's promising,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If this is going to be his best lyrically I'm sending everybody in this thread an eigth.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
lol detox is gonna have either suge or micheal jackson......... maybe eazy?? doubt it
doubt the whole interview is real any ways

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
who is he talking about? quincy jones? michael jackson? a 2pac verse?lol

Dopeisjay

man i wonder who the secret guest could be?..

dameons

there we go....."Finishing Touches" is great news.......With  in 10 weeks, I bet a street single is out.....

jeromechickenbone

Has this story been verified?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
good point, last time i went on d12 world(years back) everyone thought eminem was the best rapper and best producer on this planet ........and well.....they check bizzares music

dglock

• Lil Geezy
That would be crazy if eazy was on the album, that would be so fucked up! same with pac or something, be crazier with E though.