Author Topic: my brother, don rizzle, virtouso!...any other academic or intelligent cats!  (Read 464 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
No probs man, if you need some clarity with what I said then just say. As for what I am doing on a hip hop message board, before it was dubcc it was ingangsta, not sure how but in my uni days i was looking for some audio and stumbled across this site....allhiphop.com and a couple of others. First and foremost I am a lover of hip hop but then I got involved a little on the forums and then it just becomes infectious despite clowns like real american haha.
Oh by the way I have tried to elaborate on point 18 a little more because it seemed a little too vague before

yeah i was pretty g'd up when i was younger, only reason i came across this sight was through looking for when hittman album was coming out....i remember it being igangtsa back then....i think before that these cats use to all be at some dre2001 forum or something, because they use to mention some shit like that, but i never really checked much on this back then

i remember when i first signed on and i use to see people with like 1000-2000 posts and i was younger and shit, always out with my homies or doing something....i never really used the internet...i use to be like damn....these cats don't do nuttin else?haha....now look at me, hittin 5000 posts and still living! shit i changed alot over the years, i lived a pretty g'd up life and my thoughts were harsh at times....never was i racist towards people of different religions or anyshit like that, just kinda too gangsta at times, but its crazy how true it can be about how life changes with more experiences and age!

anyyo yeah props on the info dawg, u know if i got some questions imma hit you up, im just still tryna get what down what i got so far and what y'all given me so far aswell, then if im still in situation where i do not know where to move onto next or confused on something, y'all know imma hit y'all up!

props!

pz!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I don't really have anything to contribute, but I think it's dope yall are spreadin some knowledge.  +1 to all.

haha its all good homie! yoou really should have given everyone in this thread apart from me props! haha....but yeah....considering this post has had more than a 100 views...im sure someone else just through curiousity may have learned some thing!

pz