Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 313 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Facebook
« on: April 10, 2007, 09:09:13 PM »
How many are fucken with this, I finally caved and started using it a few days ago. At first it's a little cluttered and you don't really know what's going on but it's good for getting in contact with old friends and all that. Also, there isn't as much spam and bullshit as myspace, but there's no music. At this point i'm catching on a little more but still Myspace > Facebook

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Facebook
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 10:29:17 PM »
the only thing i don't like about it is the news feed.  it wasn't always there and shit just got a little too public and personal.  you can't do shit without it notifying everyone

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 11:52:44 AM »
the only thing i don't like about it is the news feed.  it wasn't always there and shit just got a little too public and personal.  you can't do shit without it notifying everyone

Yea i noticed that, makes it alot less personal,

chill

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 01:18:55 PM »

I'm pretty sure you can modify that in the privacy settings.

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 03:33:57 PM »
I made one and deleted it the same day.  I don't give a fuck about old friends.  That's why their old friends.  If I liked em I'd still talk to em.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 03:37:24 PM »
hahah, good point, but I always like to talk to people from school and shit I never see anymore it's a good way to reflect too.

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 03:43:19 PM »
I caved in about a year ago (though I still don't use Myspace at all).  I can see why it's so addictive now, when I couldn't before.  But damn, it's such a waste of time...I find myself constantly checking shit randomly just to see whatever updates people on my friends list are making or to see what messages I got.  It's like I get bored for a few minutes and then almost by reflex I just log in and check Facebook.

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 04:27:21 PM »
Facebook is the REAL crack on the net....its insane I have like 200 somethin friends, people I havnt seen in 10+ years have added me....This one kid who was my best friend from like kindergarden to grade 3 moved away with his deaf mother and I havnt seen him since , then he addded me to facebook, it was crazy!   

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 04:33:35 PM »
Facebook is the REAL crack on the net....its insane I have like 200 somethin friends, people I havnt seen in 10+ years have added me....This one kid who was my best friend from like kindergarden to grade 3 moved away with his deaf mother and I havnt seen him since , then he addded me to facebook, it was crazy!  
Anybody from Daytona on your list? lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 04:44:48 PM »
i use facebook, it's pretty good

i dont like the layout though of it that they did today; not sure if anybody else noticed or sumthin lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 04:45:29 PM »
Someone hook me up with a college email so I can peep it lol

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 05:20:29 PM »
i use facebook, it's pretty good

i dont like the layout though of it that they did today; not sure if anybody else noticed or sumthin lol

Yea i noticed, and since i just joined i was like wtf

chill

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 05:31:49 PM »
Someone hook me up with a college email so I can peep it lol

You don't need to be in college anymore to get on Facebook, though you can only view people's profiles if you're in their network.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 02:58:28 PM »
i got it the day before they changed the layout, so like 2-3 days ago... i hate myspace so its kinda cool... but here we use Nexopia too, and nexopia >facebook

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 01:41:35 PM »
facebook has fuckin exploded here in Vancouver and everywhere really. ever since they started letting high school kids and what not get accounts everyone has one.