Author Topic: What Cube Album was "Skin Is My Sin" Sopposed to be on? *mp3 link inside*  (Read 188 times)

Tha Crip

maybe a better question is what cd single was it on...since it was on cubes "bootlegs and b-sides" cd.....im burning predator and lethal injection and i wanna slap it on as a bonus track but i dunno which one to do it on...if anyone can help...it will be great...heres the track in case any of yall forgot how it sounds

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oa119r
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 03:18:20 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
Re: What Cube Album was "Skin Is My Sin" Sopposed to be on?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 01:37:32 PM »
seems more lethal injection-esque in the same fashion "how to survive in south central" sounded death certificate based.

Westdog

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 02:24:17 PM »
Its FROM Bootlegs & B-sides
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

soopa-man

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 02:36:56 PM »
it was originally on the "Really Doe [Maxi-Single]" which stems from the "Lethal Injection"... the other tracks that were from the album were "2 In Da Mornin" {You Know How We Do It Single}, "D'Voidofpopniggafiedmix" "You Know How We Do It Remix" {BOP GUn Single}, "Ghetto Bird Dr.Jams Remix and also Madness 4 Real" {You KNow How We Do It Maxi-Single} ... the only one im not sure about is "When I Get To Heaven Remix" its on Bootlegs and B-sides but dont think it was a B-Side to any singles he had a lot of material recorded for that album "What Can I Do?" had two remixes as well ...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 02:48:15 PM »
That sounds like one sick fuckin' joint judgin' from that title. Shit. Can somebody hook this up?

Tha Crip

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 02:50:23 PM »
props guys for clearing that up for me...song is tight as hell..W.C. is featured on it as well...ill hook it up right away  8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

The Predator

Lethal Injection-Bootlegs B Sides-Planet Of Da Apes.

Cube's G-Funk time line.