Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG UNRELEASED MATERIAL FEATURING BOOTSY COLLINS/VAL YOUNG & GEORGE CLI  (Read 1002 times)

Anthony495

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
DOES ANY KNOW OR HAVE ANY TRACKS OF SNOOP DOGG THAT FEATURE THEM ARTIST WHICH WERE NOT RELEASE LIKE WHEN HE WAS AT DEATHROW OR NO LIMIT. IF THERE ARE COULD GAVE ME A LIST OF THEM THANKS! ;D

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DOES ANY KNOW OR HAVE ANY TRACKS OF SNOOP DOGG THAT FEATURE THEM ARTIST WHICH WERE NOT RELEASE LIKE WHEN HE WAS AT DEATHROW OR NO LIMIT. IF THERE ARE COULD GAVE ME A LIST OF THEM THANKS! ;D

well there is that Doggystyle track with George Clinton

i think Purple is unreleased and features Val Young as well (ive probbaly got it mixed up tho)

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
muthafucka i opened this expecting some unreleased material with bootsy george clinton and val young

JP

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
muthafucka i opened this expecting some unreleased material with bootsy george clinton and val young

JP

me too

Crunkadelic

• Lil Geezy
Has "Purple" leaked in good quality yet?

I remember that Daddy V guy sayin he would put it on a Welcome To the Chuuch mixtape a few years back.

Diggfinger

Snoop was all over Bootsy's 2004 release "Play With Bootsy" which, in fact, was not bad at all.

That might satisfy the craving of you funk-heads abit...

Blu Lacez

Snoop was all over Bootsy's 2004 release "Play With Bootsy" which, in fact, was not bad at all.

--I wonder if Bootsy Collins is Snoop's Uncle??
Cuz i read sum where that RBX is Snoop's Cousin..and Bootsy Collins is RBX's dad..,<------This Has nothing to do with the Post, just felt like adding that in!!! ;D

StevenQBosell

What??! Bootsy is RBX's pops? Where'd you hear that one?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me

THAT is fucking dope. I did not know that. can you hook up the snoop tracks from that record? I bet that shit is nice
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

isnt bootsy like snoops uncle?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
all the 'uncle' 'nephew' stuff is purely symbolic. he means Bootsy is his predecessor, so game calls snoop uncle because snoop is Game's predecessor, you feel?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Blu Lacez

all the 'uncle' 'nephew' stuff is purely symbolic. he means Bootsy is his predecessor, so game calls snoop uncle because snoop is Game's predecessor, you feel?

-T

---True!!

but from what i read it seems to be more of a family relation rather just 'symbolic'
But i'd still take the info with a pinch of salt..<---Bootsy being Snoop's Uncle & Father to RBX..who  cousin of both Snoop & Daz.

RBX (Reality Born Unknown), born Eric Collins, is a cousin of Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger and is a rapper from Long Beach, California. He is the son of Bootsy Collins.

Blu!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

-T

---True!!

but from what i read it seems to be more of a family relation rather just 'symbolic'
But i'd still take the info with a pinch of salt..<---Bootsy being Snoop's Uncle & Father to RBX..who  cousin of both Snoop & Daz.

RBX (Reality Born Unknown), born Eric Collins, is a cousin of Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger and is a rapper from Long Beach, California. He is the son of Bootsy Collins.

Blu!

where'd you read that?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Blu Lacez

THAT is fucking dope. I did not know that. can you hook up the snoop tracks from that record? I bet that shit is nice
-T

This are a few of the track that i have..

Bootsy Feat Snoop dogg,daz dillinger & Colin- Gangsta Love  <a href='http://www.sendspace.com/file/v7rrwg'>http://www.sendspace.com/file/v7rrwg</a>  (this song is Smooth!!)

Bootsy Collins Feat snoop Dogg Holidaze <a href='http://www.sendspace.com/file/rrcf50'>http://www.sendspace.com/file/rrcf50</a>

Bootsy Collins Feat  Rosie Gaines & Snoop Dogg  Don't Let Them <a href='http://www.sendspace.com/file/m72opm'>http://www.sendspace.com/file/m72opm</a> (very Uplifting Track)..

Peace!!

Enjoy!!

Blu!!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 04:17:19 PM by Blu Lacez »

Blu Lacez

Snoop dogg feat Li'l Malik & Val Young -Purple  snoopdogg_purple.rm - 1.17MB

snoop Dogg-Whatever (which Uses The Same beat as Latoiya Williams **fallen Star**)  snoop_dogg_-_whatever.rm - 0.80MB

Snoop Dogg feat 2pac & Prince Ital Joe Street Life   snoopdogg_street-life.rm - 1.21MB ( I believe this Track has Val Young On the Background hooks) Snoop is str8 Tite On this track!!

Enjoy Folks!

Blu!