Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG UNRELEASED MATERIAL FEATURING BOOTSY COLLINS/VAL YOUNG & GEORGE CLI  (Read 1004 times)

Diggfinger

^^ Yeah the tracks you upped right there are some dope ass Bootsy-Snoop collaborations. Especially love "Love Gangsta" and "DOnt Let Em (Get You DOwn)"...straight jazzy stuff!!

RBX isnt the son of Bootsy though man haha ;D Dru Down is the son of Bootsy.....besides, how could he be? X is darn near the same age as Bootsy ;)

Blu Lacez

^^ Yeah the tracks you upped right there are some dope ass Bootsy-Snoop collaborations. Especially love "Love Gangsta" and "DOnt Let Em (Get You DOwn)"...straight jazzy stuff!!

RBX isnt the son of Bootsy though man haha ;D Dru Down is the son of Bootsy.....besides, how could he be? X is darn near the same age as Bootsy ;)

--props for listein to those Songs, they are indeed funky!!
Still can't get over **Don't Let Them**

--As for the info on RBX as Bootsy's son...I had my doubts too!

But i Know Bootsy was born in 1951

--Just as a side note that 2Pac Track ''Rarher Be Your Nigga" Sample Bootsy  **I'd Rather be With You**

I had no idea...but it's tigt though!!

Blu
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 11:43:16 AM by Blu Lacez »

Diggfinger

^^ my X-girl gave me the (Bootsy's) album when it came out so I didnt need to listen to your tracks ;D

Blu Lacez

^^ my X-girl gave me the (Bootsy's) album when it came out so I didnt need to listen to your tracks ;D

^^
     Thats Cool!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

fuck the dumb shit....good lookin out!

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
RBX (Reality Born Unknown), born Eric Collins, is a cousin of Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger and is a rapper from Long Beach, California. He is the son of Bootsy Collins.

thts wat it says on wikipedia like....but nuthin on Bootsys page lol

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
yeah diggfinger cleared it up ... dru down is bootsy collins son.

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Brotha Sicc

• Lil Geezy
  • Hip Hop Is Not Dead
Damn,I Was Expecting a track or somethin' like that.. :-[

Ahhh, I hate your fuckin guts, and I hope that you die
Sticky Fingaz, the name, and my life is a lie
Cause I'm havin a bad day, so stay out of my way
And what the pistol packin people say you better obey

Desert Lord

man i never talked to bootsy or rbx but i can tell you that rbx isn't bootsys son...that's a fucking rumor told by people who don't know what the word "nephew" or "uncle", "cusin" and shit is used for...
i don't believe that dru down is bootsys son also...but i got to check that up.
ok again: do you really think charlie wilson, bootsy, george and them are really the uncles of so many rappers? alright. but this can't be true fool

Diggfinger

man i never talked to bootsy or rbx but i can tell you that rbx isn't bootsys son...that's a fucking rumor told by people who don't know what the word "nephew" or "uncle", "cusin" and shit is used for...
i don't believe that dru down is bootsys son also...but i got to check that up.
ok again: do you really think charlie wilson, bootsy, george and them are really the uncles of so many rappers? alright. but this can't be true fool

yeah "nephew" and "uncle" are just slang for homeboy or whatever...it's printed in my mind forever when this dude I was talking to thought Lil Bow Wow was Snoop Dogg's newphew because Snoop had said it in a song they were playing on MTV at the time ;D

But Dru Down being the son of Funk Master Bootsy is as realasrealgets though....no joke

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
damn! i thought bow wow being snoops cousin is real
why is he making songs with him and why bow wow is taking that dogg shit

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
damn! i thought bow wow being snoops cousin is real
why is he making songs with him and why bow wow is taking that dogg shit

Bow Wow was discovered by snoop and dre on the chronic tour dancing and rapping stage as a little ass kid. he is supposedly the little black kid voices on 'doggystyle'. Snoop hooked him up with JD cause he knew he can produce children.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram