Author Topic: A response to this lie we always hear that Iraqi's have always fought each other  (Read 162 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Like any region, they have experienced periods of war and peace.

First, sadly, I admit that about 100 years after the death of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and mercy be on him) the first major incident of inter-religious fighting amongst Muslims came at the hands of the Iraqi's.  The Kalifa at the time was Uthman bin Afan and he was being threatened by a revolt in Kuf.  His advisors recommended that he suppress the rebellion, but he replied, "I will not go down in history as the first Kalifa to shed the blood of the Muslims".  So he continued reading his Qu'ran as they stormed his house and slit his throat.  His blood fell upon the pages of the Qu'ran, and the verse that read, "Allah is sufficient for you against them". 

Then, however, in the 9th century they were the seat of the most prosperous Kalifa (Islamic world leader) in history.  His name was Haroon Ar-Rasheed, and his prosperity was the inspiration of such mystical tales you will find in the stories of 1,001 nights.  The region was the light of knowledge, learning, and exchange of culture's and idea's for the whole world.  Chrisitans and Jews would come from far away to exchange knowledge on arts, science, religion, etc.

Also, for the last thousand years there has been relative peace in Iraq except for some minor skirmishes.  But even America has had it's share of minor skirmishes, America's civil war was the bloodiest civil war in history. 

Most of the voilence in Iraq has been within the last hundred years and has been a result of intervention by the white man. 

During World War 1, Britian sent their officers to giude Indian troops in formented unrest in the region; in an effort to seperate them from the Islamic Kalifa of Ottoman Empire.  After World War 1 and the fall of the Ottoman Empire they became a sattelite for the West.  So they revolted against their white masters and claimed some form of independence at times, but often their leaders have been handpicked and inserted by the CIA (Sadaam Hussien for example) and ofcourse currently America is spearheading the conflict and tension in the region.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 08:46:34 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
So how would you explain the Shia south that has NEVER wanted anything to do with the modern Iraqi nation state? They rose up in the 30's, 50's, 70's, 80's, 90's and are in command now?

How would you explain the Kurds in the north that dont want anything to do with the Iraqi state?

Iraqis have always fought with each other.

Even when the Ottomans were in power, the south was a separate administrative state called Basra. And it was more of a buffer zone between the Ottomans and the Safavids.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
So how would you explain the Shia south that has NEVER wanted anything to do with the modern Iraqi nation state? They rose up in the 30's, 50's, 70's, 80's, 90's and are in command now?

How would you explain the Kurds in the north that dont want anything to do with the Iraqi state?

Even when the Ottomans were in power, the south was a separate administrative state called Basra. And it was more of a buffer zone between the Ottomans and the Safavids.

The Safavids regrettably caused many problems for the Ottomans, and the Ottomans also caused some problems for the Shia's.  So these are problems that needed to be worked out, and if a buffer zone is what it took in Southern Iraq, then so be it.  I don't have a problem with that.  That's what had to be done between the Ottoman's and the Safavids, they needed to get wise and open-minded scholars together to come up with a diplomatic solution, to avoid fitnah and sectarian violence.  If those talks broke down, then the Ottomans had the right to suppress any revolt in their territories. 

As for the Kurds, if they were being used to stab the rest of Iraq in the back then they had to be suppressed.

Okay, so if we take your point of view the Iraqi's have always fought each other.  Let's go out into the world and give people this message so then it makes George Bush look like the good guy coming in to try to bring the two sides together and create peace and stability.  That's what you want to do?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 02:49:08 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

The Safavids regrettably caused many problems for the Ottomans, and the Ottomans also caused some problems for the Shia's.  So these are problems that needed to be worked out, and if a buffer zone is what it took in Southern Iraq, then so be it.  I don't have a problem with that.  That's what had to be done between the Ottoman's and the Safavids, they needed to get wise and open-minded scholars together to come up with a diplomatic solution, to avoid fitnah and sectarian violence.  If those talks broke down, then the Ottomans had the right to suppress any revolt in their territories. 

As for the Kurds, if they were being used to stab the rest of Iraq in the back then they had to be suppressed

Okay, so if we take your point of view the Iraqi's have always fought each other.  Let's go out into the world and give people this message so then it makes George Bush look like the good guy coming in to try to bring the two sides together and create peace and stability.  That's what you want to do?.

enuff of ur muslim superiority bullshit. your a fucking moron, you go on about muslims being oppressed everywhere but argue in favour of slaughtering kurds so shias or sunnis can take their place your no better than george bush and probably far worse

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
enuff of ur muslim superiority bullshit. your a fucking moron, you go on about muslims being oppressed everywhere but argue in favour of slaughtering kurds so shias or sunnis can take their place your no better than george bush and probably far worse

That's ridiculous, nowhere in my post did I advocate slaughtering Shia's or Kurds.  Your just making stuff up.

Chief

how you can hate your own race so much is beyond me.

have you ever looked into the good things white people have done?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
listen infinite, you know i fucks with you no homo, but i cant co sign 100% of the shit u say...

no doubt that american/israeli intelligence is involved in the secreterian tensions, but the fact does exist , that there are long deep rooted historical antagonisms behind this. this division has always been around, and yes, the west manipuilates it to their own end, but at the end of the day , there are self righteous "muslims" on both sides adding fuel to the fire. thats all im sayin.

u need to look at the reality. your solutions are unrealistic...gather scholars and be diplomatic, lol hasnt worked for 1300 yrs what makes u think its gonna work now

man is a political animal, a beast
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll