Author Topic: *******2pac Acapella**********  (Read 126 times)

dertyDos

• Lil Geezy
*******2pac Acapella**********
« on: April 11, 2007, 04:18:34 PM »
hey ive been looking everywhere and i can't find the acapella  "DO FOR LOVE" at all.  im workin on mix cd and this acapella would really put the icing on the cake. ive checked mopheus, limewire, and bear share(peer 2 peer music transfer programs) there seems to be acapellas for every other 2pac song he ever made but no "DO FOR LOVE" .  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!     THANKS!!!!

dertyDos

dertydos@dertydos.com 

http://www.dertydos.com

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: *******2pac Acapella**********
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 04:21:51 PM »
:banana_llama:

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 04:53:07 PM »
Los Angeles, CA - April 11, 2007 -

To the amazement of the music industry, entertainment industry and millions of fans worldwide Tupac Amaru Shakur , a hip hop star and screen actor long believed to be dead, will be returning to the public spotlight in a controversial live taping on the popular television show Mind of Mencia. The show will air Sunday April 15th on Comedy Central at 10pm, 9pm central.

The show  hosted by Latino comedian Carlos Mencia is known for its controversial racial statements and images, but has never tackled an issue with this much potential for backlash.

“That’s why I chose to come back on Mind of Mencia” said Mr. Shakur in a telephone conference with several news media organizations. “Cause Carlos keep it real.”

Tupac Amaru Shakur, born June 16, 1971 was gunned down in Las Vegas, Nevada by a still unknown suspect on September 7, 1996. Over the past 10 years it had been widely believed that the rapper died from the resulting wounds days later on September 13, 1996. Yet repeated sightings of the allegedly slain rapper along with relentless new music releases over the past 10 years have led many to the obvious conclusion that Tupac had not died and was actually in hiding.

“I been away for years and I been hesitant to reappear” Tupac said. “But it’s the seventh year of the new millennium and I got work to do. It’s a lot of issues goin’ on right now that need to be addressed.”

Tupac went on to list the war in Iraq, black presidential candidate Barack Obama’s campaign for office and what he called in his own words “bitch ass niggas” as the main issues he planned to focus on.

Tupac’s mother Afeni Shakur, a member of the militant political group The Black Panthers and legal guardian of Tupac Shakur’s estate, has released no official statement regarding the April 15th appearance on Mind of Mencia.

According to U.S federal law it is a felony to fake one’s death. The Los Angeles police department will be standing by at the live taping of Mind of Mencia Sunday April 15th.

“It’s been common knowledge that Tupac Shakur is still alive for a very long time now.” said William J. Bratton, Los Angeles Chief of Police. “We’ve had reason to believe he is living in Havana, Cuba along with several other black panther members under the political Asylum of the Cuban government. But the moment this convicted felon makes a public appearance in the United States on Mind of Mencia or any other television show for that matter he will be immediately arrested and charged with conspiracy to defraud, obtaining benefit by deception, false representation resulting in a police investigation and passport offences.”

Authorities believe the recent decline in Cuban dictator Fidel Castro’s health and the resulting shifts in power within the Cuban government have placed many political refugees and recipients of Cuba’s defiant political asylum in a very different position than they have ever experienced in the past.

“We don’t want this to turn into a political issue between the United States government and the Cuban Government” stated Debra Bowen , California Secretary of State. “But if United States Law has been broken all guilty parties including Mr. Shakur, his estate, and the television network that grants him a public forum to stage his return will absolutely be held accountable.”

Carlos Mencia, host of Mind of Mencia which airs Sunday April 15th could not be reached for comment.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 05:14:57 PM »
^ Oh shitt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 07:13:44 PM »

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »
Yea i seen him too, we kicked it little and then made some songs. ;)

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 02:45:53 PM »
QuietTruth definitely deserves post of the year...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 02:49:13 PM »
^ You think I'm believing that? Oh shiit was sarcastic. ;)

So for you thinkin' I'm actually serious, Now_I_Know deserves post of the decade.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 02:53:51 PM »
^ You think I'm believing that? Oh shiit was sarcastic. ;)

So for you thinkin' I'm actually serious, Now_I_Know deserves post of the decade.

Yea, okay. :D