Author Topic: Winston Churchill On Islamism  (Read 235 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Winston Churchill On Islamism
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 12:23:06 AM »
Churchill was right. thats why they praise him as a hero in American schools. Where millions of American kids are taught, who later control the world. i know you muslim crabs are seething mad about it buahaha

lol @ american schools...the same american schools that churn out people like you?

the people that run the world are in tel aviv, not america
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 12:25:42 AM »
on a side note your not allowed to shoot to kill intruders here a farmer tried to do that a couple of years back and got put in jail, you are however allowed to do things in self defence if you believe you are at risk you can use 'reasonable force', but in any case we are a civilised country and on the whole guns are illegal

so u do acknowledge he was a racist pig, and his views on "islamism" is biased and retarded?
no but I wasn't denying it either, I don't know enough about it i haven't read his books I don't know much more about his early years other than he was a war correspondent,  i know much more about his polical career and that was in my opinion the most significant period for churchill and really what he should be remembered for, but also it was a different world back then and you should really take an overall view and considers social norms and standards were different back then, alot things considered wrong today were not back then and that should be taken into account when you look at stuff retrospectively.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 12:41:03 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 12:35:55 AM »
People like virtuoso only see the bad in people I'm suprised he didn't have a good word to say about the man who kept him a free man, but tech I can understand why you might have some resentment towards him but remember someone you might consider as bad is still capable of good things and quite frankly churchill standing up the germans (alone for 2 years i might add) was doing something good for the entire world.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?