Author Topic: Snoop Dogg "Don't Compare Me To Don Imus"  (Read 2825 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Re: Snoop Dogg "Don't Compare Me To Don Imus"
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 08:06:06 AM »

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 09:22:43 AM »
this don imus shit is getting out of control. everyone and their fucking mom are getting their panties in a bunch over this shit. you know what, if al sharpton and jesse jackson never made a public outcry about this then no one would have even gave a shit. i bet half the people in the country that are bitchin about this never even heard of don imus before this happened.

by publicly bashing imus, the black community is digging themselves an even deeper hole in the long run. the man apologized. let him be. the more this gets exploited, the worse racism is going to be glorified.

You Are a racist piece of faggot shit... u should kill yourself
I only fuck with 10's

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 09:53:19 AM »

ive heard about that license, some peeps call it a "grassport"  8) ... pretty sure its only valid in CA and wont work out of state...

Tanj, how much does it allow u to possess? and is it only valid for possession medical mary jane (meaning the shit u would pick up from a pharmacy and not shit u buy from the weedman)

peace

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2007, 09:58:06 AM »
this don imus shit is getting out of control. everyone and their fucking mom are getting their panties in a bunch over this shit. you know what, if al sharpton and jesse jackson never made a public outcry about this then no one would have even gave a shit. i bet half the people in the country that are bitchin about this never even heard of don imus before this happened.

by publicly bashing imus, the black community is digging themselves an even deeper hole in the long run. the man apologized. let him be. the more this gets exploited, the worse racism is going to be glorified.

Stop trying to act hard newbie.  We all know how hard life is in Temple Hills, Maryland ::)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 10:01:21 AM by If Sanjaya wins A.I. ... I delete my account »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2007, 10:47:14 AM »

ive heard about that license, some peeps call it a "grassport"  8) ... pretty sure its only valid in CA and wont work out of state...

Tanj, how much does it allow u to possess? and is it only valid for possession medical mary jane (meaning the shit u would pick up from a pharmacy and not shit u buy from the weedman)

peace

you can carry eight ounces(half pound, but it's discouraged to carry more than an ounce) in your car.
at your house you can have something like 36 immature plants and 12 mature plants or some shit like that. even more if you have caretaker papers like myself.

you can also get a prescription in Oregon. I know of a cat that lives in Arizona but has his prescription in CA and he makes a bi-weekly trip to the pharmacies/smoke shops in CA.

Alot of times, pharmacy weed is bagged up just like street weed so how are the cops gonna know if its street shit or medical shit? Street shit can be dank too, it all gets grown by someone. furthermore, say you have a prescription and you know a medical grower up the street, by CA law it is legal for you to just hit them up and pick up straight from them.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2007, 10:52:28 AM »

Stop trying to act hard newbie.  We all know how hard life is in Temple Hills, Maryland ::)

u must not watch da news pussy, aint no fakin ova here PG County (we rite by da southside of DC n temple hills) off da chain 4real... i aint got time 2 argue witcha bitch ass, uz a internet nazi, i dont fuck witcha kind.  and bitch u live in Disney Land 4REAL, just go head and take this 'L' it aint even worth replyin...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 10:57:18 AM by arthurnelson88 »
I only fuck with 10's

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 10:56:41 AM »
who is don imus? one of those coked out pimps snoop used to hang with or what?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2007, 10:57:25 AM »
who is don imus? one of those coked out pimps snoop used to hang with or what?

-T
hahahahah

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2007, 10:59:57 AM »

u must not watch da news pussy, aint no fakin ova here PG County (we rite by da southside of DC n temple hills) off da chain 4real... i aint got time 2 argue witcha bitch ass, uz a internet nazi, i dont fuck witcha kind.  and bitch u live in Disney Land 4REAL, just go head and take this 'L' it aint even worth replyin...
wow "live in Disneyland"...you got me there tough guy.  Didn't know Disneyland was on the east coast..news to me.

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2007, 11:16:22 AM »

peace

you can carry eight ounces(half pound, but it's discouraged to carry more than an ounce) in your car.
at your house you can have something like 36 immature plants and 12 mature plants or some shit like that. even more if you have caretaker papers like myself.

you can also get a prescription in Oregon. I know of a cat that lives in Arizona but has his prescription in CA and he makes a bi-weekly trip to the pharmacies/smoke shops in CA.

Alot of times, pharmacy weed is bagged up just like street weed so how are the cops gonna know if its street shit or medical shit? Street shit can be dank too, it all gets grown by someone. furthermore, say you have a prescription and you know a medical grower up the street, by CA law it is legal for you to just hit them up and pick up straight from them.

-T

when we went to the clinics we got the weed in a prescription bottle  ???
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 11:26:01 AM by Al Bundy (no homo) »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2007, 11:21:35 AM »

peace

-T

when we went to the clinics you get the weed in a prescription bottle  ???

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2007, 11:37:56 AM »
alot of clinics have presciption bottles but alot have bags too. it's sooo many clubs. there's clubs in reseda that straight use glass jars for every little product, it's sick.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2007, 11:59:18 AM »
Don Imus is funny, what he said was funny. Why do people even care? Maybe these girls are hoes? No one ever asked them how many guys they've been with.

And really, if a celerity calling you a bad name causes your life to go into disarray, then your fucked anyways. If Howard Stern called me or my family stupid on on his radio show, I'd take it as a compliment! Someone rich and famous is taking time out of their busy day to talk about you.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2007, 12:00:35 PM »
truth...but who is don imus?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2007, 12:04:00 PM »
whoah, just looked him up...

so let me get this straight

when a black person wants to be a bad ass they can't be a rapper and talk about bustin nuts in white daughters faces etc. etc. but the second a white guy cops an attitude he's violating civil rights? FUCK double standards, FUCK reverse racism.\

when ras kass' ass issues apologies, when kanye's dumb ass issues apologies...etc. will i think it's fair to chastise Imus for this. He is KNOWN as an irreverent comedian, i remember this dude now....this shit is fucked up, too many proponets of black culture in america cry victimhood way too often. it's time to move on.

chapelle can make fun of white women/white PEOPLE all damn day on his show on national television and don imus who gets a percentage as many viewers as chappelle is a problem? FUCK that. This country caters to political correctness. and it's politically correct to baby black people. this is stupid.

-T
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 12:05:32 PM by Tanjibility-The Dangerous Crew Movement »

westcoastavengers.com