Author Topic: Snoop Dogg "Don't Compare Me To Don Imus"  (Read 2836 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Snoop Dogg "Don't Compare Me To Don Imus"
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2007, 05:27:42 PM »
up until 1992 (*rodney king*) racism was nationally televised, not includin all tha more recent shit like Sean Bell thats goin on.  now is u say "Fuck A Double Standard" look at wat we as black people have 2 let go... and im tellin u thats not happinin.

Yo, I see what you're saying: racism is fucked up but that doesn't mean double standards in regards to the first amendment are ok. NOONE is saying racism is OK. We are saying Snoop shouldn't attack freedom of speech considering his situation/position/occupation/history.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2007, 05:40:27 PM »
this situation just shows you racism is alive and well and its never goin no where in this country...but fuck imus and al sharpton and jesse jackson there quick to go protest about this shit but theres a 14 year old black girl in paris, texas in jail for shoving someone shes gonna be their for seven years!!! and yet in the same city a white man killed a black grandmother and her 3 year old grandchild and he just gets probation!! i say fuck imus but theres way more important shit out there for them to protest and march about

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2007, 05:55:17 PM »
If people keep sayin' racism is still alive, the more it will stay!!!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2007, 08:15:02 PM »
In my Opinion, Snoop comment was useless, I mean if u want to share your point of you, atleast come with some sense, he's probably The reason, People will never take rappers seriously.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2007, 08:55:18 PM »
this don imus shit is getting out of control. everyone and their fucking mom are getting their panties in a bunch over this shit. you know what, if al sharpton and jesse jackson never made a public outcry about this then no one would have even gave a shit. i bet half the people in the country that are bitchin about this never even heard of don imus before this happened.

by publicly bashing imus, the black community is digging themselves an even deeper hole in the long run. the man apologized. let him be. the more this gets exploited, the worse racism is going to be glorified.

You Are a racist piece of faggot shit... u should kill yourself

haha, oh please. you don't even know me. if you did, you would know that i am the furthest thing from a racist. noticed how my whole argument was "the more this gets exploited, the worse racism is going to be glorified."? you just proved that point. fuck off.

whoah, just looked him up...

so let me get this straight

when a black person wants to be a bad ass they can't be a rapper and talk about bustin nuts in white daughters faces etc. etc. but the second a white guy cops an attitude he's violating civil rights? FUCK double standards, FUCK reverse racism.\

when ras kass' ass issues apologies, when kanye's dumb ass issues apologies...etc. will i think it's fair to chastise Imus for this. He is KNOWN as an irreverent comedian, i remember this dude now....this shit is fucked up, too many proponets of black culture in america cry victimhood way too often. it's time to move on.

chapelle can make fun of white women/white PEOPLE all damn day on his show on national television and don imus who gets a percentage as many viewers as chappelle is a problem? FUCK that. This country caters to political correctness. and it's politically correct to baby black people. this is stupid.

-T

that is exactly what i'm saying dude. i'm in no way a racist but when shit like this happens it really pisses me off. once a white man makes a poke at any other race than his own he gets publicly bashed and fired. when people of other ethnicities do it, everyone laughs. this reverse racism shit needs to stop. it's getting to the point of ridiculousness.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2007, 09:19:11 PM »
i cant even believe ya'll got tha mind 2 even stick up 4 that faggot, and worse u ova there talkin bout git ova racism wen that shit is very visual in our community even n Cali, u look like a wet back or a spick anyways so u cant even relate 2 wat tha fuck we even talkin bout.  that pusssssssy 4 a comintator should b burned alive 4 dat shit, keep all dat racism shit 2 yaself.  slavery/civil rights movement is ova but that still dont change tha fact that Malcolm, Martin, Pac, Huey, and all dem gon' and we only got entertainers 2 look 2 in tha spot light which EVERYBODY is allured 2 (so it makes us look a lil' less in tha eyes of tha same bacon meat muthafuckaz who put out all our business 2 tha public ex. The ladys basketball team 4 example - look at tha scenerio, anotha black entertainer/athlete instead of something else besides that) as far 4 Snoop, brova is rite, u cant compare an ol ritz bitz n cheeze muthafuckaz comments and a rappers lyrics bcuz tha subject and intention is different.  ya'll ova dere tryna speak up 4 I-Suc u should b shot n tha head, aint no way 4 a billion years we could eva let go of some shit like dat or dat nature, We wouldnt even b ova here in this bullshit if it wasnt 4 crackers like dat pussy.

up until 1992 (*rodney king*) racism was nationally televised, not includin all tha more recent shit like Sean Bell thats goin on.  now is u say "Fuck A Double Standard" look at wat we as black people have 2 let go... and im tellin u thats not happinin.

I'm guessin you're not much of an educated dude, but fuck that, I'm not giving you a pass just cause you can't comprehend what we're saying.  You're giving Snoop or other black entertainers a pass - Dave Chappelle, Paul Mooney, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Redd Foxx, etc. to say ANYTHING they want, (and keep in mind, some of those guys, especially Chris Rock are EXCELLENT SOCIAL COMMENTATORS - which is how you categorized Imus).  But you throw a fucking fit cause some old ass shock jock calls a bunch of basketball players "nappy headed hoes"?!?  Well check dude's resume', he's been saying shit much worse than that for years.  But that doesn't matter to you, you just feed into the hype that media has fueled this story with. 

Snoop was fucking stupid to comment, and it's stupid for you to try and say that Snoop gets a pass because he's a black entertainer.  That's one of the lamest attempts at an arguement that I've seen on this board.  Just understand that until you begin holding EVERYONE, INCLUDING YOURSELF, INCLUDING BLACK ENTERTAINERS responsible for what they say, there will NEVER be equality.  It's not difficult to understand.  Snoop is a person just like fuckin Imus is a person, and they're both entitled to their opinions.  If you don't understand that, then I've completely wasted my time (I'm pretty sure I have anyway).

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2007, 11:44:33 PM »
its official, weed has made snoop dumb as dog chit

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2007, 02:12:50 AM »
Snoop can be a lil hypocrite sometimes.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Paul

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2007, 05:12:17 AM »
album looks dope..fuck the haterz

yup the tracks iv heard are hard(no homo) 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2007, 08:38:10 AM »
No bitches, like ive said b4 there'll never b a day wen its kool 4 a white person 2 make fun a black person.  and Snoop and all dem muthafuckaz u named ARE black and if u aint black u dont understand, yea tha Nigga word may b a lil' over used but tha fact is only so long ago white people could literally walk up 2 us spit in our face and call us Nigger, so yeah we still a lil' salty ova that shit.  its useless arguin' wit' chu fucks cuz ur prolly NOT black and if u are u prolly live in crackerville anyways, oreo cookie muh'fuckaz... u hoes make me laff.  Im done
I only fuck with 10's

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2007, 08:59:39 AM »
No bitches, like ive said b4 there'll never b a day wen its kool 4 a white person 2 make fun a black person.  and Snoop and all dem muthafuckaz u named ARE black and if u aint black u dont understand, yea tha Nigga word may b a lil' over used but tha fact is only so long ago white people could literally walk up 2 us spit in our face and call us Nigger, so yeah we still a lil' salty ova that shit.  its useless arguin' wit' chu fucks cuz ur prolly NOT black and if u are u prolly live in crackerville anyways, oreo cookie muh'fuckaz... u hoes make me laff.  Im done

What about somebody that's 3/4 black?  Can they make fun of black people?  1/2 black?  1/4 black?  1/8 black?  Where do you draw the line?  The only principle you need to apply is to get respect you gotta give respect.  And I don't think you got the respect of anybody in here homie.  And you did that shit to yourself.  Ain't no colors on the internet bruh.

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2007, 09:41:52 AM »
yall right he has the right to say whatever the fuck he wants but it was wrong to specially call these bball players "nappy headed hoes" that was just a fucked up thing to say and it wasnt cool at all....all the comedians yall mentioned they talk about every race and they do it in a way that can make everyone laugh at everyones steroetypes until i hear imus call white girls "stringy headed hoes" spanish women "salsa headed hoes"(just giving examples) or some shit then it would seem like he was just ignorant towards everyone