Author Topic: Set the record straight on what I think of certain people at this forum...  (Read 411 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I've found myself in a lot of arguments lately so I just want to speak clearly on where I stand with certain people to set the record straight and avoid confusion.

Tech-  Still my favorite poster at the forum. 

Don Rizzle- I have many disagreements with you, but still I enjoy having you at the forum, because you usually (with many exceptions) try to present your side by bringing some knowledge/info to the table and not just posting garbage. 

Overseer-  You have the best forum/website on the net, it is my favorite, so I have to give you props for that.  But you are totally unfair and bias when it comes to administrating the forum.

7even-  I think you and I are more alike then you'll ever understand, but if you met me in person you would see what I'm talking about.  I like your posts, and you do an okay job moderating; but I just think you misunderstand me.

Kassem-  Same as Jamal, got in an argument with you, but I hope we can return to being on good terms with each other.

Virtuoso- Brings the best articles, info, etc.  One of the best posters.  But I think he feels he has to be against me just because it's the thing to do.

........maybe I'll think of more later, that's all for now

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 04:09:22 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Samoan Enforcer

thanks for keeping it safe bryguy.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I have got to injectject on this one geezy has snapped out of that zionist bs and has realised his own indoctrination.....perhaps several months ago I could have agreed with that analysis but certainly not now.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
IGeezy- Someone's got to post the ultra-Zionist perspective at the forum, so I guess you fill that purpose.  Remember we used to be cool with each other back in the day.

You should actually read his posts, instead of just his name next to them.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

jeromechickenbone

bryan i think you inadvertantly forgot me.  It's because of you I'm converting to Islam...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
yo whats your name playa? brian or abdul? i mean did you change your name when you converted or is that some dude whos written some book or something in your nametag?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You misinterpret me infinte/bryan it's not like that at all, where I agree with you I am not going to disagree with you for the sake of it or because that is the general trend of the threads. I believe you are probably referring to the most recent article regarding secterian violence in iraq....however if you re read what I had wrote, you would see that for the most part I agree with what you had said. However feel free to message me and break it down where you are given that impression and I will try and reply in kind.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ editing the post and removing me from the list... what's up with that Abdul?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ editing the post and removing me from the list... what's up with that Abdul?
he realised he criticised a fellow muslim!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he realised he criticised a fellow muslim!

Nah, he has Tech and Kassem up there... plus, he was trying to reconcile shit with his post, not criticize...

I made the post about him blindly accusing I Geezy of shit without reading the guy's posts (whom he described in his list as an ultra-zionist) ... he realized I was right about him making blind judgments, and so he removed the comment he made about I Geezy... but then he also decides to remove my name... probably because he tried to reconcile shit and I came in the thread pointing out what I did, instead of appreciating his gesture.

It's all good Infinite... don't trip... I don't take this bullshit seriously... I got no beef with you

LOL @ this fudgepacker

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
^^brian is a bitch and has no guts (even on the net)
i really dont understand why youre so much into him..
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Samoan Enforcer

oh shit bryguy a woman called you a bitch homey! isnt that worthy of a beheading in islam? you gonna let that slide?!?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
LMFAO

id rather get stoned  8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 03:36:43 PM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Chief

oh shit bryguy a woman called you a bitch homey! isnt that worthy of a beheading in islam? you gonna let that slide?!?

he didnt mention you, so i guess he's cool wit you  ???

XaNdEr

Yo Brain, i mean Brian, look at this video and then try to make another thread.  :)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1YKOhUL-M0U" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1YKOhUL-M0U</a>
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 06:42:39 AM by Xander. »