Author Topic: 2Pac & Tha Outlawz: Second Album?  (Read 491 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
2Pac & Tha Outlawz: Second Album?
« on: April 13, 2007, 08:59:16 AM »

It seems Fatal Hussein has confirmed, via www.thugtertainment.net site owner 'D', that work has began on a second 2pac and Outlawz album!

Fatal is out in California this week and will be meeting up with Afeni Shakur to discuss the not yet titled album, due for release this summer, further.

Its good to see Fatal back with Tha Outlawz and doing what he does best. 2Pac fans will agree the "Still I Rise" album was probably the second best album to be released by Amaru Records, if they get that formula again for this upcoming 2Pac and Outlawz album along with Fatal Hussein up in the mix it's sure to be a banger!

d-nice

Re: 2Pac & Tha Outlawz: Second Album?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 09:01:24 AM »
Damn that is good news. Fatal back in the mix with the Outlawz.  8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 09:17:25 AM »
good news i just hope this will be like still i rise and not a copy and paste album like the recent Amaru Records releases.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 09:23:58 AM »
Yes i saw this newz on the web ! Hope it will be as good as the first !

And yes it s a great newz for fatal i saw he does an album with Young noble

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 05:25:11 PM »
yeah sounds dope

Efrain

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »
Ha, the only reason Fatal is back in the outlawz is because Napoleon and Kastro quit. Edi and Young Noble are the only ones releasing "outlawz" records anymore (which nobody buys) and that's why they allowed him to come back. But to me this is just more bad news because as it says they are going to "record" the new album.. Meaning they are going to lay down 2007 vocals over tracks that were recorded in 95' and 96 over a fucking decade ago. Hearing these idiots reference current events in their verses (see noble talking about "hip hop is dead" and "the hip hop police" on Pac's life) after Pac raps about killing Puffy and Biggie, the unstoppable death row and his new 96 jaguar is like when Steven Spielberg goes back and adds 2007 effects to movies he made in the 80's.... it's fucking retarded and completely wrecks the magic of the project. When this comes out I'll download it and bootleg it encouraging others to do the same. These guys are fucking assholes and I hope they don’t even recoup off this album. 

>:(

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 07:22:50 PM »
im glad to hear this. still i rise was the most recent pac album i liked a lot. secrets of war and hell 4 a hustler were the shit.

d-nice

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 07:26:17 PM »
Ha, the only reason Fatal is back in the outlawz is because Napoleon and Kastro quit. Edi and Young Noble are the only ones releasing "outlawz" records anymore (which nobody buys) and that's why they allowed him to come back. But to me this is just more bad news because as it says they are going to "record" the new album.. Meaning they are going to lay down 2007 vocals over tracks that were recorded in 95' and 96 over a fucking decade ago. Hearing these idiots reference current events in their verses (see noble talking about "hip hop is dead" and "the hip hop police" on Pac's life) after Pac raps about killing Puffy and Biggie, the unstoppable death row and his new 96 jaguar is like when Steven Spielberg goes back and adds 2007 effects to movies he made in the 80's.... it's fucking retarded and completely wrecks the magic of the project. When this comes out I'll download it and bootleg it encouraging others to do the same. These guys are fucking assholes and I hope they don’t even recoup off this album. 

Fuck! When did Kastro leave

picoplaya

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 07:42:49 PM »

stop crying. pacs music sounds way better on new beats than old unfinshed shit from 96.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 08:10:19 PM »

WORD.

stop crying. pacs music sounds way better on new beats than old unfinshed shit from 96.

kill yourself.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 10:53:04 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stop using drugs.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

MR_JV

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 11:18:19 AM »
this sounds good. i will get this if it does come out.