Author Topic: DUBCNN: Convinced Does It For The People (Check this New Artist & Post Feedback)  (Read 354 times)

Big_Ed

• Lil Geezy
My Surroundings,is a great track.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
6 more days til Convinced street album drops!!!  You all need to check out these exclusive tracks and definitely check out his album on the 18th when it drops!!!

Man Convinced you should move that release date up man!!!

Haha, looks like Con heard what you said!  We'll actually drop it tomorrow Saturday the 14th instead of the 18th, so check back tomorrow to download the entire album for free!

I just got the album, shit is nuts!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
6 more days til Convinced street album drops!!!  You all need to check out these exclusive tracks and definitely check out his album on the 18th when it drops!!!

Man Convinced you should move that release date up man!!!

Haha, looks like Con heard what you said!  We'll actually drop it tomorrow Saturday the 14th instead of the 18th, so check back tomorrow to download the entire album for free!

I just got the album, shit is nuts!

Oh Shit!!!  Props Convinced & Dubcnn!!!  Can't wait til you drop it tomorrow!!! :D

XaNdEr

props convinced, im definately feelin those tracks, my surroundings, as mentioned before, is a really cool track man, keep doing ya thang and ima check your album the 18th

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil Jay what time you all dropping his CD?

XaNdEr

Lil Jay what time you all dropping his CD?

yeah im curious to this as well

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hey Jay I thought you said you guy's were dropping this today on the 14th?  It's now the 15th!!!!  Any chance you can post a link?

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, looks like checkin this out isn't a question, its a must.  ;D

yep definitely. too bad some people like to sleep on shit like this, especially if it doesnt have a big name on it.

change gone come...

"My Surroundings"  is sick...

props

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network