Author Topic: Another rare video of the late Khalid Muhammad up on youtube  (Read 378 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Another rare video of the late Khalid Muhammad up on youtube
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 08:16:26 AM »
^lmao, yet there is a national outcry over Don Imus' comments... some country you live in eh?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 10:33:57 AM »

Black people like him who want a new black state should follow the Jews example, go back to Africa, use their wealth for their people, Oprahs got the right idea.

The Jews have shown what can be accomplished, despite all the hate. You want it, go get it, make it happen baby.

So how come you suggest black people should have to get a state in Africa amongst other black people, but you don't raise any complaint when the Jews were awarded a homeland right in the middle of lands inhabited by Arab people (the Arab people thus being killed and exiled to this day, to make room).
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 10:36:39 AM »
^lmao, yet there is a national outcry over Don Imus' comments... some country you live in eh?

The government did have "an outcry" over Khalid Muhammad, they voted to censure him (silence him) after he gave a speach against Jews (Jews have enough power in this country to defile the first amendment (free speach) of the Constitution)).
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

AndrE16686

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 12:51:17 AM »

Black people like him who want a new black state should follow the Jews example, go back to Africa, use their wealth for their people, Oprahs got the right idea.

The Jews have shown what can be accomplished, despite all the hate. You want it, go get it, make it happen baby.

So how come you suggest black people should have to get a state in Africa amongst other black people, but you don't raise any complaint when the Jews were awarded a homeland right in the middle of lands inhabited by Arab people (the Arab people thus being killed and exiled to this day, to make room).

fuck sake. There was nothing wrong wit the Jews returning to Palestine, as such, just the way they did it. I have a problem wit Zionists and this Sheik fagot mokmod becus he/they uses violence as the tool. I live in Australia. We have people from all over the world migrating here and setting up their own communities and councils. And its kool. Becus they respect each other, the peace and live by the law. If that Sheik was planning violent acts, by all means, arrest his ass. Respect the fucking country you live in.

Lets be real now,
Look at black culture, you have flossin', ballin' ignorant fucks (I love hiphop, but be real there are elements of ignorance, of which i love aswell but) You got alot of rich black people, then you have starving black people in Africa. This Sheik fuck just complains. How about this Sheik dude invests in some shares, gets his chedder, and uses the money to help his peoples? Rothschild, Rockafella style.

The reason I think he dosnt is because he is addicted to the power and respect he gets from the people, he taps into their grief and animalistic feelings. You can see it in his face.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 12:56:52 AM by Loco is tha motion... »

AndrE16686

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 01:05:17 AM »
i couldnt give a fuck about it to be honest, dude doesnt bother me, so it's just as sad all the crackas catchin feelings over it.

exactly. Poor persecuted whiteman.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 03:46:18 AM »
guy has got some hate in his heart, how anyone could support such hatred is beyond me.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 02:28:53 AM »
BAN THESE PROPAGANDISTS!!!

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 04:12:58 AM »
BAN THESE PROPAGANDISTS!!!

Shut the fuck up, faggot.