Author Topic: How many of ya'll ever went down on a girl...?  (Read 1227 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: How many of ya'll ever went down on a girl...?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2001, 11:09:28 PM »
LOL...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2001, 03:23:03 AM »
lol, thats some funny shit, sikotic brings some funny ass stories to this places

keep'em comin

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2001, 04:14:00 AM »
lol......nicce story Sikotic.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2001, 06:36:12 AM »
haha, i ate my girlfriend out last night...i suggest if you are going to go down on a girl, do it with a girl that you are committed to because you can talk to her and tell her what you like you know...in my case i tell my girlfriend to put baby powder in her underwear and it may sound stupid but it keeps a fresh smell no matter what...don't be going out and eatin any old pussy either cause you gonna fuck your shit up doin that. you don't want no diseases. and to be honest i like doing it cause it makes the girl squirm and horny and willing to do almost anything or anything. so all you stubborn motherfuckers aren't gonna get the sexual pleasure like some dudes that eat the girl out. when you do it, it makes them feel like you care about them as much as they care about you and in my case it's true. whatever though, it works for me and i don't mind it, whoever said they were gagging was probably lying about even eating the chic out or that nana must of been maddd stank, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2001, 09:15:00 PM »
Alright, I have to post on this, I have only eaten out my girl, and that's because she is mad special. Now it may sound wierd, but being a stank hoe isn't what makes the pussy stink. The first time, I thought it was going to be nasty, but it wasn't, but I found out it was still pretty bad. If she has had a long day, and is sweaty, then shit, it stinks. But if she's fresh out the shower, or her day was just a kick it day, it's cool. And if she eats fruit, you can almost taste it. Anyway, I do not suggest just going out there and eating girls out, because they may got something, but if you care for a girl, and have a long term relationship, then hey, it's your world.

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2001, 05:07:28 AM »
i have twice and i havnt liked it either...the best thing a girl can do to you or ou can do to a girl is gettin a blow job...this is tight as fucc...i love blowjobs...also fo you young cats...sex wit a condom is wack as fuck! u cant hardly feel much...i was gutted the first time...but ya know u gotta to avoid the worst...

peace
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2001, 08:00:58 PM »
Man i love my girl and ill eat her pussy anytime she asks yo i personally agree aslong as its clean its all good  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2001, 08:46:03 PM »
naw i havn't...it ain't that i'm stubborn or nothin...it's that situation hasn't presented itself...i would if it was with a girl i knew well and was clean but she'd have to take care of that area like shave and shit...cuz if i wanted a BJ i know no girl would want no nasty dick so i'd take care of my shit if i wanted my shit blown so that girl better take care of her shit

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2001, 08:39:58 AM »
I've gone down on a few, but never a dirty one. Once fingered a dirty bitch  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-/

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2001, 08:44:27 AM »

Alright, I have to post on this, I have only eaten out my girl, and that's because she is mad special. Now it may sound wierd, but being a stank hoe isn't what makes the pussy stink. The first time, I thought it was going to be nasty, but it wasn't, but I found out it was still pretty bad. If she has had a long day, and is sweaty, then shit, it stinks. But if she's fresh out the shower, or her day was just a kick it day, it's cool. And if she eats fruit, you can almost taste it. Anyway, I do not suggest just going out there and eating girls out, because they may got something, but if you care for a girl, and have a long term relationship, then hey, it's your world.

Just my kinda words dogg, don't wanna eat some sweaty pussy out

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2001, 03:33:32 PM »
i'm telling y'all, expecially M Dogg, tell your girl to put baby powder in her underwear and after a long day it won't smell that bad if at all...i'm not bullshitten it's a real good idea, and it's a dope smell too...fucken with a condom definately sucks because you can't feel shit but if you fucken some bitch on a one night stand type of deal then pack up your shit you know...but if you with a girl for a while and she's on the pill and all that then you won't have to worry about it as much, those are my sex tips, you can use them or ignore them, i really don't give a cuff, they work for me, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2001, 10:01:04 PM »
no fuckin wayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P yasssh , girls have a great feeling bout that but i ain't feeling this shit ,,, maybe it's like a girl sucking a dick,lol i never ask them, well maybe when i'll get married but until now , fuck that shit pleezbaleev me, even if them give me doe fo, but if it's beyonce knowels, well fuck that i eat it all night long , woof woof......... ;D
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

klord

• Lil Geezy
  • Splitti'n Minds - Telekinesis
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2001, 05:16:16 AM »
a million and one times haha da taste of pussy
iz good az hell.. dey needa make a drink of, yeah u know...

oh and if you DO have SEX, USE A CONDOM...
I dun got a 3 year old and one coming in 8 months.. yall watch out fo em gold diggaz

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2002, 11:08:09 PM »
lol at this topic! ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2008, 04:31:25 PM »
naw i havn't...it ain't that i'm stubborn or nothin...it's that situation hasn't presented itself...i would if it was with a girl i knew well and was clean but she'd have to take care of that area like shave and shit...cuz if i wanted a BJ i know no girl would want no nasty dick so i'd take care of my shit if i wanted my shit blown so that girl better take care of her shit

ahhhh innocent lil jacob. now i have stories that would rival the lord of the rings trilogy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09