Author Topic: How many of ya'll ever went down on a girl...?  (Read 1231 times)

Money

Re: How many of ya'll ever went down on a girl...?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2008, 04:35:21 PM »
naw i havn't...it ain't that i'm stubborn or nothin...it's that situation hasn't presented itself...i would if it was with a girl i knew well and was clean but she'd have to take care of that area like shave and shit...cuz if i wanted a BJ i know no girl would want no nasty dick so i'd take care of my shit if i wanted my shit blown so that girl better take care of her shit

ahhhh innocent lil jacob. now i have stories that would rival the lord of the rings trilogy
lol.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2008, 04:45:33 PM »
naw i havn't...it ain't that i'm stubborn or nothin...it's that situation hasn't presented itself...i would if it was with a girl i knew well and was clean but she'd have to take care of that area like shave and shit...cuz if i wanted a BJ i know no girl would want no nasty dick so i'd take care of my shit if i wanted my shit blown so that girl better take care of her shit

ahhhh innocent lil jacob. now i have stories that would rival the lord of the rings trilogy

Tell 'dem stories muthaphucka  8) 8) 8) 8)

Alot must've happened in like a good 6/7 years time  :o
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2008, 04:54:56 PM »
lol, NIK's original post looks funny too. Not that I was any less young and naive back then... :D

Interesting detail is the date AlerG edited his post
Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by 1034398800
eh?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2008, 05:03:07 PM »
submitted for your approval, by the midnight society. i call this one; "The tale of how i invented Thizz face".

well there was this one FINE girl. she went to my cousins high school and he went out with her for a year or so. funny thing is she never let him fuck. i use to hear stories about it all the time. it was a miracle if she let him kiss her. i use to think to myself man i'd beat that shit up like a dead baby bird if i ever got the chance. lol. so anyways a few years fly by and i had JUUUST broke up with this one girl and you know i was feelin' a lil down and so i hit up the mall to scope the scene again. so, i run into her (my cuz's ex) in the mall. we get to yip yappin about the ex's and what have you and decide to go back to her pad and drink her room mates beer she left. so me having the best intentions of just getting drunk and going back home to jerk it, hears these words, " you wanna see my piercings?" i'm drunk and don't know any better so i'm like "sure, but i can already see your ears" and she laughs and takes off her shirt. bitch had breasts like a GODDESS with a stud in each nip, and before i know it we're makin' out sloppy drunk stylee and she's naked i'm naked and i'm gettin' that good Head . After a couple of minutes or so of doin' me up, she's all okay its my turn. now usually i don't really do it on girls i never busted with before but like i said she wa FUCKIN" FIIIIIIIIINE, so i said fuck it and began munchin on that carpet. as soon as i get down there all i can smell is this unGODLY oder cummin' out of her twat , and i think she farted too! i can't really describe the smell but i was tellin one of my homies when we went to morro bay one time and saw a dead Seal, " man this seal smells better than her puss" and that seal smelled like SHIT! anyways that worst part about this experiece didn't stop at me eating her out. it lasted a few more days. I have a goe-t and i always wondered why they called them flavor savers. i just figured it had something to do with food, naw fool that's because when you go down on a bithc and her twat smells like a skunk it lasts forever.  maybe i would have forgotten the smell that night if i would have shaved, and after all i was really drunk. but , for a good three days i was walking around with a "THIZZ FACE"  BEEEEEEFORE mac dre made it popular.

so that's the story of how i invented thizz face.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 05:04:54 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2008, 06:49:14 PM »
^ That is discusting. This shit is nasty. I wouldn't suck my OWN dick, so not evennnnnnnnnnn would a kidd eat that shit. Ya'll is buggin'.

And LMFAO at this thread, becuz LOL at Now_I_Know clownin' me constantly. Wat in the hellll.

Money

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2008, 06:55:00 PM »
submitted for your approval, by the midnight society. i call this one; "The tale of how i invented Thizz face".

well there was this one FINE girl. she went to my cousins high school and he went out with her for a year or so. funny thing is she never let him fuck. i use to hear stories about it all the time. it was a miracle if she let him kiss her. i use to think to myself man i'd beat that shit up like a dead baby bird if i ever got the chance. lol. so anyways a few years fly by and i had JUUUST broke up with this one girl and you know i was feelin' a lil down and so i hit up the mall to scope the scene again. so, i run into her (my cuz's ex) in the mall. we get to yip yappin about the ex's and what have you and decide to go back to her pad and drink her room mates beer she left. so me having the best intentions of just getting drunk and going back home to jerk it, hears these words, " you wanna see my piercings?" i'm drunk and don't know any better so i'm like "sure, but i can already see your ears" and she laughs and takes off her shirt. bitch had breasts like a GODDESS with a stud in each nip, and before i know it we're makin' out sloppy drunk stylee and she's naked i'm naked and i'm gettin' that good Head . After a couple of minutes or so of doin' me up, she's all okay its my turn. now usually i don't really do it on girls i never busted with before but like i said she wa FUCKIN" FIIIIIIIIINE, so i said fuck it and began munchin on that carpet. as soon as i get down there all i can smell is this unGODLY oder cummin' out of her twat , and i think she farted too! i can't really describe the smell but i was tellin one of my homies when we went to morro bay one time and saw a dead Seal, " man this seal smells better than her puss" and that seal smelled like SHIT! anyways that worst part about this experiece didn't stop at me eating her out. it lasted a few more days. I have a goe-t and i always wondered why they called them flavor savers. i just figured it had something to do with food, naw fool that's because when you go down on a bithc and her twat smells like a skunk it lasts forever.  maybe i would have forgotten the smell that night if i would have shaved, and after all i was really drunk. but , for a good three days i was walking around with a "THIZZ FACE"  BEEEEEEFORE mac dre made it popular.

so that's the story of how i invented thizz face.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2008, 07:49:57 PM »
I have a bunch of times. usually when im drunk. You always gutta finger bang her first tho and sniff those fingers before u go down south, just to get an idea of what your getting yourself into. If theres no smell, your good to go, if not, play it cool and insert your penis.

My last girlfriend had the bomb ass pussy, i dont think it ever smelled bad, so i would go down on her all the time. The best thing about it is if you do it right, it gets them in the mood like crazy!

Make sure that shit is clean tho, thats the number one rule. When they start cummin while your eating it, yeah that shit tastes kinda bad, but sometimes you gutta tought it out.

We dont have it all that bad tho, if you think about what some girls do to please their man.

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2008, 09:37:24 PM »
im not a muthafuckin animal
you want your pussy ate baby
find a nigga thats a cannibal
[

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2008, 09:53:40 PM »
good story Jacob, had me laughin thinkin of that skunk

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2008, 11:54:38 PM »
^ That is discusting. This shit is nasty. I wouldn't suck my OWN dick, so not evennnnnnnnnnn would a kidd eat that shit. Ya'll is buggin'.

And LMFAO at this thread, becuz LOL at Now_I_Know clownin' me constantly. Wat in the hellll.

What are you talkin about, son? you remind me of a 4 year old.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2008, 12:05:56 AM »
im not a muthafuckin animal
you want your pussy ate baby
find a nigga thats a cannibal
And he'll eat your ass up, and while eatin you I'm on the set making big bucks

Good use of that line
I got a bird's eye view

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2008, 12:08:28 AM »
nah, i dont eat pussy, that shit sounds nasty.

just like snoop says in one of his songs that he doesnt eat pussy and never will, does  anyone know which song im talkin about?
that was a interview...dont let that nigga fool ya he married so he has went down befor.

D-Stress

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2008, 12:17:45 AM »
Badman Nuh Lick Di Pussy, Fiyah Pan Bowcat-Man Dem.
"Fiyah Pan Di Man Ooh Eat Pussy Like Rice".

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2008, 12:37:12 AM »
Still have yet to do this. I stuck my tongue in it, but that's about it. I'd rather lay pipe to the puss.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE