Author Topic: Virginia: 32 Shot Dead In School Shootout  (Read 5256 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Virginia: 32 Shot Dead In School Shootout
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 05:43:22 PM »
once again, only in america. I heard dude is probably a marine or something, he was wearing marine's clothes

Where did they show the shooter? It's been confirmed that he's dead, and I haven't seen a picture released yet.

Narrator

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 05:43:47 PM »

So for over 2 hours, they did not warn all the students on campus, the place was swarming with cops anyway courtesy of a previous shooting and the numerous bomb threats that week and yet the cops are told to stand down. This is looking incredibly suspicious right now and what's the betting new gun legislation follows very shortly? Strip the students or anyone on campus of their rights to have carry a concealed gun or at least have a gun in a safe place on storage, order the average cop to just wait around instead of shooting that crazy fuck, allow the carnage to go on for 4 hours and then bring forth the solution that guns are evil and so we must take them from the lawful peaceful people. Whicj has the effect of further empowering crazy nuts like this case has shown. I am sure this will be used as the pretext for campuses to resemble prisons now also, right across the board....cameras in bathrooms, barbed wire everywhere around the campus, biometic scans to get in and out of the building it's just unbelievable. By the way there was reports that he literally lined people up against the wall and took them out one after another, I am not incredibly brave but why the hell didn't the people in the room rush him? If you know that by doing nothing you will be executed surely it's better to die fighting?

Shut the fuck up with the conspiracy bullshit before I use my 2nd Amendment rights to put a .50 caliber round in your dome from a mile away with my Barret Light Fifty, ya British faggot.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 05:46:11 PM »
once again, only in america. I heard dude is probably a marine or something, he was wearing marine's clothes

Where did they show the shooter? It's been confirmed that he's dead, and I haven't seen a picture released yet.
he had no i.d. on him and he left himself unidentifiable from shooting himself

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 05:52:13 PM »

So for over 2 hours, they did not warn all the students on campus, the place was swarming with cops anyway courtesy of a previous shooting and the numerous bomb threats that week and yet the cops are told to stand down. This is looking incredibly suspicious right now and what's the betting new gun legislation follows very shortly? Strip the students or anyone on campus of their rights to have carry a concealed gun or at least have a gun in a safe place on storage, order the average cop to just wait around instead of shooting that crazy fuck, allow the carnage to go on for 4 hours and then bring forth the solution that guns are evil and so we must take them from the lawful peaceful people. Whicj has the effect of further empowering crazy nuts like this case has shown. I am sure this will be used as the pretext for campuses to resemble prisons now also, right across the board....cameras in bathrooms, barbed wire everywhere around the campus, biometic scans to get in and out of the building it's just unbelievable. By the way there was reports that he literally lined people up against the wall and took them out one after another, I am not incredibly brave but why the hell didn't the people in the room rush him? If you know that by doing nothing you will be executed surely it's better to die fighting?

Shut the fuck up with the conspiracy bullshit before I use my 2nd Amendment rights to put a .50 caliber round in your dome from a mile away with my Barret Light Fifty, ya British faggot.

gunz make u a bigger man

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 05:54:02 PM »
Listen you simple minded twisted racist piece of shit who are you to denounce anyone! can you not put 2 and 2 together, which bit am I wrong on? are you saying it doesn't look even the slightest bit suspicious? are you saying that the anti gun congress crowd will not swarm all over this? are you going to add anything constructive to what you said probably not.  ::) I think if most people read what you just replied so ridiculously to, they would come to the conclusion that what I said was not some out there conspiracy!

There were numerous bomb threats in the last week according to witness matt kazee a student at the campus
There was a recent shooting
There was a big time delay between the beginning of the murders to when the students in campus were alerted
The cops were on high alert anyway because of the previous incidents
The cops stood down...well geez yeah that is such a conspracy they didn't storm the building because presumably they were told not to you dumb fuck ffs
In the state of virginia you can obtain a concealed weapons licence and it had been called into questioning the legal grounds of the campus not adhering to state rights. As a result the people were left defenceless!
Taking away the gun rights of law abiding people leaves them at the mercy of these nuts, again this is just common sense
Regarding the comparison to prisons, the cameras in the bathroom is going in nationwide....the barbed around the school and biometric scanning to get in and out are you seriously suggesting that politicians will not push for that, are you seriously that stupid??
Shortly after Columbine new legislation was introduced and the anti gun crowd were empowered, watch in the next week or so as suddenly new legislation will be passed which was either in the pipeline anyway and was struggling to get passed or some new legislation.

i can not break it down for you any simpler than that, if your mind was not so full of some sick fantasy where you get to kill white people with impunity you would have grasped what i was saying by now.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 06:14:01 PM by virtuoso »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2007, 06:20:53 PM »
honestly... i cant say that im shocked... maybe usa should have strict rules against weapons instead of having weapon-stores behind each corner. how come this doesn't hapen in any other country in the world (except for germany off course)?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2007, 06:22:38 PM »

LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2007, 06:27:41 PM »

You REALLY need to get laid.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2007, 06:43:16 PM »

If that response was directed towards me, then do you know how utterly stupid and dumb that comment is. The facts are still the facts seemingly of course you obviously don't give a shit about the facts, which is fine you obviously love your own ignorance, seemingly of course you laughed when you saw the military commissions bill also...oh that's right you probably havent even got a clue what that is either lol. By the way not that it's any of your damn business but my girlfriend is very ill right now, getting laid is the last thing on my mind.

V, that was directed at the confused racist kid, not you.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2007, 06:47:16 PM »
Shit, sorry man  :-[ ive removed my message, my own fault for being too hasty
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 06:50:15 PM by virtuoso »

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2007, 07:01:51 PM »
Shit, sorry man  :-[ ive removed my message, my own fault for being too hasty

No worries man. 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2007, 07:03:39 PM »
that was the dumbest article I've ever read.. it didn't even mention why all this was happening.. all this media attention and I still don't know... infact.. I still don't even know what the Timothy McViegh and Columbine thing was about
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2007, 07:05:51 PM »
that was the dumbest article I've ever read.. it didn't even mention why all this was happening.. all this media attention and I still don't know... infact.. I still don't even know what the Timothy McViegh and Columbine thing was about

Thing is nobody really knows what the reason was yet. A student said the shooter was looking 4 his girlfriend, but who knows. More stuff about this will probably come up in the next couple of days.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2007, 07:09:07 PM »
Virtuoso - I agree that this is going to get some debates going on gun control / video survellience and things like that.  Shit like this always does.  When I was in high school and school shootings started happening, and there were many copycats (started in like 96-97).  I know it resulted in some schools getting metal detectors, requiring clear backpacks, video cameras, and even police officers on campus during the day.  I can imagine that if I went to a school where two fuckheads walked in and started blowing the heads off of my class mates I'd probably be pretty shook.  Prolly shook enough to be ok with those new security standards.

We also had bomb threats, and kids that got notes confiscated that talked about walking in and shooting people.  But neither ever happened at my school.  

Do you believe that those shootings were orchestrated as well?  Does anything ever just happen, or is everything in the world a carefully manipulated political move?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2007, 07:16:36 PM »
Virtuoso - I agree that this is going to get some debates going on gun control / video survellience and things like that.  Shit like this always does.  When I was in high school and school shootings started happening, and there were many copycats (started in like 96-97).  I know it resulted in some schools getting metal detectors, requiring clear backpacks, video cameras, and even police officers on campus during the day.  I can imagine that if I went to a school where two fuckheads walked in and started blowing the heads off of my class mates I'd probably be pretty shook.  Prolly shook enough to be ok with those new security standards.

We also had bomb threats, and kids that got notes confiscated that talked about walking in and shooting people.  But neither ever happened at my school.  

Do you believe that those shootings were orchestrated as well?  Does anything ever just happen, or is everything in the world a carefully manipulated political move?

I think the first shooting in the dorm was planned out, after that he may have just gone nuts.