Author Topic: Rolled my first Blunt Wrap  (Read 907 times)

floatin_above_everything

Rolled my first Blunt Wrap
« on: April 16, 2007, 06:29:40 PM »
It came out perfect! Can't wait to smoke this muthafucka. 8)

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rolled my first Blunt Wrap
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 06:52:58 PM »
hell yeah. need to learn the art of rolling

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 06:59:54 PM »
I usually smoke dutches, phillies, these wraps were easy as shit to roll, no guts to dump out, not bad.

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 07:56:13 PM »
blunt wraps dont roll as tight as swishers or vegas, etc. they were coming out with Blunt Wrap Lites but i dont know what happened with that.

anyways i have a lifetime supply of Blunt Wraps. ive got full boxes of every single flavor Blunt Wrap has ever released sitting on my wet bar right now.

apple, berry, cosmopolitan, gin and juice, mello mango, french vanilla, grape, honey, peach, pina colada, strawberry kiwi, xo cognac, watermelon, and tons more.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 08:04:51 PM »
^^^Share the wealth homie 8)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 10:00:02 PM »
Fuck That
All About Grape Swisher Sweets  :bandit:

dclee

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 11:44:29 PM »
i've never rolled a blunt before. a couple of my homies know how so i just get them to do it, but i need to learn too. usually i use swisher sweets or blunt wraps my roommate bought at the smoke shop. the wraps he got has some weird flavors, like sizzurp, a kush flavor (lol), and cotton candy haha.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 11:59:09 PM »
Fuck That
All About Grape Swisher Sweets  :bandit:
I had one the other night, good shit, im a rookie at rolling, my blunt came out ok, i cant roll with the wraps that come with the straws, rip too easily for me, stick to swishers.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 12:03:46 AM »
if you were really excited you would have smoked it before posting about it, liar.

-KIDRENEGADE-

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 12:20:41 AM »
i've never rolled a blunt before. a couple of my homies know how so i just get them to do it, but i need to learn too. usually i use swisher sweets or blunt wraps my roommate bought at the smoke shop. the wraps he got has some weird flavors, like sizzurp, a kush flavor (lol), and cotton candy haha.
cotton candy is fuckin bomb tho lol so is the strawberry kiwi shit

timmy

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 01:51:25 AM »
It came out perfect! Can't wait to smoke this muthafucka. 8)
I alkways rall them myself to!!!  HAVE FUN!!!!

Narrator

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 03:23:17 AM »
Smoking blunts is not good...you are simply poisoning your mind and giving in to The Man who wants you to be weak and stupid your entire life so you'll remind blind to his evil ways.  Be healthy...eat apples and practice martial arts, keep your mind, body, and soul free.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 09:37:47 AM »
if you were really excited you would have smoked it before posting about it, liar.
Nah, I was sitting in my room online, but I can't smoke until after 11 PM. So I was rolled up and prepared.

Desert Lord

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 09:56:08 AM »
i think the regular blunt wraps have a to intensive aroma to taste the whole weed aroma...i personally like to take normally cigarillos (my favorites are dannemann's) or cigars, put the tobacco out of it and put the weed in it...and it damn sure tastes like weed and not like a fake flavor

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 11:10:26 AM »
Smoking blunts is not good...you are simply poisoning your mind and giving in to The Man who wants you to be weak and stupid your entire life so you'll remind blind to his evil ways.  Be healthy...eat apples and practice martial arts, keep your mind, body, and soul free.

Based on your spelling, grammar, and thought process, I think I'll be sticking to blunts over apples. :D