Author Topic: Rolled my first Blunt Wrap  (Read 904 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Rolled my first Blunt Wrap
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2007, 05:35:45 PM »
It came out perfect! Can't wait to smoke this muthafucka. 8)

lol fucking crackers

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2007, 05:38:38 PM »
watch cho mouth you ignorant bastard

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2007, 05:39:42 PM »
^You've never had pussy in your life.  And I highly doubt you've ever tried weed, either.  Take your own advice.

Wow....good comeback, ur a shitty poster, and even worse at confrontation, at least post something that u can back up. I expected alot more from you. Again, kindly get out of my thread shea whitey.

Say what you want about my posts, but unlike your kike friend Elior, I would never need to resort to attacking someone's spelling and grammar.  That's not confrontation, that's AVOIDING confrontation like a little faggot.

As far as my comeback goes, what makes you think your insult was all that good to begin with?  You really think you're the first person to insult somebody by saying, "You need to get laid"?  I don't care if I'm fucking up your thread 'cause you're an NIKike cocksucker.

Again, your comeback is weak, coming with no facts. I don't have a problem with NIK, but I'd wouldn't call him a friend, and check my posts and show me how I dickride the guy.

I came at you because you entered MY thread with your bullshit. Of course I'm not the first person to use the insult "you need to get laid", but I wasn't using it as an insult. Think of it as a tip or maybe something that can help you. Youre a lost little boy, I do feel bad for you because the shit you post isn't really you, it's what you wish you were.

Narrator

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2007, 05:44:37 PM »
This guy came in the thread thinking it was a debate. No one's arguing with you, son, we just think you're a moron... and no one lost, YOU'RE just lost. Have a nice day. :)

No, I didn't.  You made it a debate.  Of course you're arguing, or rather, TRYING unsuccessfully since being a grammar Nazi is all you can do.  And you might want to stop pretending everyone's on your side just because a few new crackers who aren't familiar with your embarrassing history have jumped on your nuts.  Remember, you lose by default, every time.  Every time, my kike friend.

Again, your comeback is weak, coming with no facts. I don't have a problem with NIK, but I'd wouldn't call him a friend, and check my posts and show me how I dickride the guy.

I came at you because you entered MY thread with your bullshit. Of course I'm not the first person to use the insult "you need to get laid", but I wasn't using it as an insult. Think of it as a tip or maybe something that can help you. Youre a lost little boy, I do feel bad for you because the shit you post isn't really you, it's what you wish you were.

That's using it as an insult.  Cut the semantics.

The shit I post isn't really me...damn, who would've thought...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 05:46:21 PM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2007, 05:54:13 PM »
This guy came in the thread thinking it was a debate. No one's arguing with you, son, we just think you're a moron... and no one lost, YOU'RE just lost. Have a nice day. :)

No, I didn't.  You made it a debate.  Of course you're arguing, or rather, TRYING unsuccessfully since being a grammar Nazi is all you can do.  And you might want to stop pretending everyone's on your side just because a few new crackers who aren't familiar with your embarrassing history have jumped on your nuts.  Remember, you lose by default, every time.  Every time, my kike friend.

U make no sense, using big words doesn't help you. Your still a terrible person, and ur last statement doesn't make any sense either. Youre admitting that your Dubcc persona is fake correct Eihtball?

Narrator

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2007, 05:57:24 PM »
U make no sense, using big words doesn't help you. Your still a terrible person, and ur last statement doesn't make any sense either. Youre admitting that your Dubcc persona is fake correct Eihtball?

Hey, NIK, look, another person who isn't using proper spelling and grammar.  And he thinks the term 'semantics' is a big word...Damnit, where's the grammar Gestado when you need him?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2007, 06:01:32 PM »

Hey, NIK, look, another person who isn't using proper spelling and grammar.  And he thinks the term 'semantics' is a big word...Damnit, where's the grammar Gestado when you need him?

Poor kid, you got no comeback, and since all you do is talk shit, you should be better at this. And I'll be the 1st to tell u my spelling and grammer aren't great, that's not important too me. Damn, white boy, you are sad. I really wish I could help you.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2007, 06:04:31 PM »
whats with all the hate towards white people?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2007, 06:05:52 PM »
whats with all the hate towards white people?

He's a wigger, just upset that's he's white.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2007, 07:00:55 PM »

Embarassing history? Kid, you try convincing people online that you're a black activist awaiting a revolution...At first I thought you were just joking, but now I realize that you are a joke. Even if you're not serious, the fact that you've kept the act up this long shows how much of a joke you really are. Again, nobody's on any sides, people are just telling you that you're a moron and you simply can't handle it...The more you reply, the more it becomes evident.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2007, 08:01:48 PM »

Embarassing history? Kid, you try convincing people online that you're a black activist awaiting a revolution...At first I thought you were just joking, but now I realize that you are a joke. Even if you're not serious, the fact that you've kept the act up this long shows how much of a joke you really are. Again, nobody's on any sides, people are just telling you that you're a moron and you simply can't handle it...The more you reply, the more it becomes evident.

Basically.........now back to topic, any tips for rolling these perfectly?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2007, 01:19:05 AM »
furthermore, i don't need to know about sides and shit to know it's not cool to just diss jews and whites based on one dude on the internet that bugs you on a hip hop board where people would rip your throat out for saying such things about blacks. it's a stupid double standard that you help to propagate. i'm not trying to please anyone, i'm trying to encourage intelligent exchange of ideas, you belligerent jackass.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Raphael

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2007, 07:38:07 AM »
Smoking blunts is not good...you are simply poisoning your mind and giving in to The Man who wants you to be weak and stupid your entire life so you'll remind blind to his evil ways.  Be healthy...eat apples and practice martial arts, keep your mind, body, and soul free.
thats not very negro of you :nawty:

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2007, 02:15:59 PM »
Smoking blunts is not good...you are simply poisoning your mind and giving in to The Man who wants you to be weak and stupid your entire life so you'll remind blind to his evil ways.  Be healthy...eat apples and practice martial arts, keep your mind, body, and soul free.
thats not very negro of you :nawty:
LMAO +1

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Narrator

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2007, 02:19:58 PM »

Young Elior, I can never, and will never, displace you as the biggest joke of DubCC.  And notice, once again, your double-standards are proven on the spelling/grammar thing.

Just face it, I may have lots of haters, but at the very least, people on here don't know me well enough to hate me as much as they hate you.  That is because, unlike you, I don't seek to live through DubCC and force people to accept my own narcissistic view of myself so that they'll think I'm "cool".  I don't come on here bragging about getting caught by the cops with weed, or having my own record label, or mackin' to bitches, or anything like that.  My personal life (among other things, my real name) are pretty much unknown to anybody on here.  You can think whatever you want about me, including my race if you want, but at least I can take comfort in knowing that I'm FAR less vulnerable to my haters than you are to yours.