Author Topic: Rolled my first Blunt Wrap  (Read 910 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Rolled my first Blunt Wrap
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2007, 02:26:47 PM »
I'm sure NIK feels really vulnerable with you pointing that big black gun in his face ya jerkoff.

anyway, who the fuck is you? NIK has been around contributing himself (love it or leave it) since the late 90's dude, the dre boards, puttin' in work. you're just a fucking novelty, a character, a black republican, a sell out, AND a groupie. Who's the bigger douche, the douche or the dude obsessing over him?

before everyone here obsessed over him, he was just like me or elevz or d nice or anyone, delivering his opinions on various things. Now he can't even breathe without 10 of you motherfuckers jumping down his throat so he CAN'T be a regular poster. people like YOU make him such a big deal. i can't recall last time I just got NIKs opinion on the new dre beat, dogg pound record, or crooked i verse. YOU make him into a big ass deal. and i never see you contribute anything but dissing, reverse racism and vomit-inducingly politically correct opinions. please, please, PLEASE stop. if NIK bothers you, avoid his posts, simple shit. don't go around dogshitting in various posts cause you hold a grudge/have personal problems with people. PM a motherfucker if you got beef. talk to him, talk to me, but stay the fuck out of a perfectly chill discussion.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Narrator

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2007, 03:25:19 PM »
^^^^^ Now how I can be "politically correct" and a "black Republican" at the same time?  I also want to know how I'm obsessing with NIK...might I remind you that he's the one who dissed me first in this topic, not the other way around.  Did you even think before you typed that bullshit, or are you just talking out of your ass as usual?  Ah, whatever...faggot.

What you fail to consider is that NIK actually wants to be a big deal.  That is, he wants everyone to think he's the flyest muh'fucka on here cause he's a rap entrepreneur and he's been hassled by The Man for having scale, weed, and baggies in his whip.  Unfortunately for him, people just laughed at him and made fun of him for being a clueless fuckin' retard, and now he hasn't shook his reputation as the joke of DubCC.  He says I'm a joke, and if he wants to believe that, I'm fine with it, but unlike him, my life doesn't revolve around DubCC, so I give a fuck what he thinks.  He, on the other hand, is obviously upset that other people think of him as such a big douchebag.

And now of course, you talk about his "accomplishments" on DubCC like they're really important.  Well, it's good you're keeping his self-esteem high, 'cause let's face it...without this forum and his "dickriders" like you, he's a nobody.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 03:29:18 PM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2007, 04:20:42 PM »
Embarassing history? Kid, you try convincing people online that you're a black activist awaiting a revolution...At first I thought you were just joking, but now I realize that you are a joke. Even if you're not serious, the fact that you've kept the act up this long shows how much of a joke you really are. Again, nobody's on any sides, people are just telling you that you're a moron and you simply can't handle it...The more you reply, the more it becomes evident.

Young Elior, I can never, and will never, displace you as the biggest joke of DubCC.  And notice, once again, your double-standards are proven on the spelling/grammar thing.

Just face it, I may have lots of haters, but at the very least, people on here don't know me well enough to hate me as much as they hate you.  That is because, unlike you, I don't seek to live through DubCC and force people to accept my own narcissistic view of myself so that they'll think I'm "cool".  I don't come on here bragging about getting caught by the cops with weed, or having my own record label, or mackin' to bitches, or anything like that.  My personal life (among other things, my real name) are pretty much unknown to anybody on here.  You can think whatever you want about me, including my race if you want, but at least I can take comfort in knowing that I'm FAR less vulnerable to my haters than you are to yours.

That's because you're a little bitch. If you weren't a monkey, you'd realize you're admitting it in so many words. :)

Narrator

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2007, 04:24:57 PM »
That's because you're a little bitch. If you weren't a monkey, you'd realize you're admitting it in so many words. :)

Or are you just getting sonned and sitting there unable to do anything about it?

Let's face it, Elior...when you're reduced to pointing out spelling mistakes, it's an indication you've lost.  Not to mention the grammar and spelling of your dickriders tends to be worse than mine, but you ain't said shit about that yet, have you now?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2007, 04:26:13 PM »
^^^^^ Now how I can be "politically correct" and a "black Republican" at the same time?  I also want to know how I'm obsessing with NIK...might I remind you that he's the one who dissed me first in this topic, not the other way around.  Did you even think before you typed that bullshit, or are you just talking out of your ass as usual?  Ah, whatever...faggot.

What you fail to consider is that NIK actually wants to be a big deal.  That is, he wants everyone to think he's the flyest muh'fucka on here cause he's a rap entrepreneur and he's been hassled by The Man for having scale, weed, and baggies in his whip.  Unfortunately for him, people just laughed at him and made fun of him for being a clueless fuckin' retard, and now he hasn't shook his reputation as the joke of DubCC.  He says I'm a joke, and if he wants to believe that, I'm fine with it, but unlike him, my life doesn't revolve around DubCC, so I give a fuck what he thinks.  He, on the other hand, is obviously upset that other people think of him as such a big douchebag.

And now of course, you talk about his "accomplishments" on DubCC like they're really important.  Well, it's good you're keeping his self-esteem high, 'cause let's face it...without this forum and his "dickriders" like you, he's a nobody.

If being real makes me a joke, so be it. You're insane if you think I give a shit what any of you shitheads think. I rather be hated and real than fake to appeal. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2007, 04:29:23 PM »

Or are you just getting sonned and sitting there unable to do anything about it?

Let's face it, Elior...when you're reduced to pointing out spelling mistakes, it's an indication you've lost.  Not to mention the grammar and spelling of your dickriders tends to be worse than mine, but you ain't said shit about that yet, have you now?

The fact that you're latching on to me dissing you for typing like a retard just further proves you're pathetic. There was no "debate" when I told you that I rather smoke a blunt than have a thought process like yours...Who's fault is it that you got all butt-hurt over it?....Black? I think not. :nawty:

Narrator

« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2007, 04:42:53 PM »
If being real makes me a joke, so be it. You're insane if you think I give a shit what any of you shitheads think. I rather be hated and real than fake to appeal. :-*

You, real?

::) ::) ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) :D :D :D ;D

As far as me catching feelings over this, you presented me with an opportunity, and I have taken it.  Besides, if I've really "latched" onto you, you'd shut the fuck up and let it go, but you're letting this go on, too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2007, 04:48:34 PM »

You, real?

::) ::) ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) :D :D :D ;D

As far as me catching feelings over this, you presented me with an opportunity, and I have taken it.  Besides, if I've really "latched" onto you, you'd shut the fuck up and let it go, but you're letting this go on, too.

As real as they get, bro...Can you honestly say you're real? I highly doubt it.

Narrator

« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2007, 05:29:46 PM »
^^^^^ Depends on what's real.  But since I never say much about myself in the real world (unlike you), that's not a relevent issue when talking about me.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2007, 08:44:43 PM »
Look, the 2 of you need to get a room or something, thread closed.