Author Topic: Young Buck On Rumors of G-Unit Break, "Don't Ever Think That 50 Cent & Buck [Are  (Read 702 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Falling Out

With rumors of Young Buck leaving G-Unit quickly spreading, the Cashville rapper caught up with SOHH to stress his allegiance to 50 Cent and his crew.

Talks of G-Unit imploding has been circling around since 50 appeared on Miss Jones' morning show on New York's Hot 97 radio station nearly two weeks ago. During the interview, Fif told listeners that he put Buck in the same place as The Game for attempting to make peace with foes like Chuck Taylor and Jadakiss. After keeping silence, Buck has resurfaced to assure that he's still a G-Unit soldier.

"I ain't going nowhere, man. I'm G-Unit to the bone gristle. What he [50] said throughout his interview was pretty much what he was trying to say when I had my interview with Angie Martinez," Buck told SOHH. "I gave my direct answer which was any man putting his hands on a child, I'm not with it. But I didn't say it in a sense to say [Tony] Yayo did it. I think it got related to people the wrong way, so 50 cleared that up."

"50 at this point is my boss and I could never kind of beef with my boss or ever turn my career into that mode," Buck continued. "I think if I played the note of going against 50's word or disrespecting 50 in any kind of way, then he really would be putting me in the situation with Game. But to me, it's just about accepting it and moving on because I already know that we're brothers from another mother, so we got this family feel that only we understand. Don't ever think that Buck is not a part of G-Unit or that 50 and Buck [are] falling out. You'll never get that."

Fif's shocking declaration stemmed from an interview in which Buck told Angie that it was wrong for any man to put his hands on a child. During his stop on Hot 97, Fif also told Jonesy that he wasn't sure how Yayo, who has been accused of back-handing Jimmy Rosemond's 14-year-old son, felt about Buck's comments.

"Sometimes the communication goes dead for a moment and that's what happened. That's why you get 50 saying he's not sure, cause there wasn't no communication," Buck Marley explained. "There will never be a problem to the point where Buck and 50 fall out. Not even with just 50, with me and my crew period."

Fans have also been looking to hear Buck's take on Game's "Body Bags," a G-Unit diss he released barely a week after calling a truce with Buck. [Watch Video Here]

"It was funny cause the conversation that me and Game had, it wasn't a disrespectful conversation. When the whole shit went down, it was beautiful for me to see him react that way because at the end of the day...you get a chance to see the bipolar in Game," Buck offered. "And that's what I don't think he realized was that he's letting his true self be displayed. The moves he's actually making on his own are not smart moves because his character, which I don't think is on point when you say real n****s."

"I just think he's digging his own hole 'cause he won't never get another fucking conversation from me in any kind of sense to have resolvement in anything. Now it's like you deal with the goons the way you deal with them," Buck added. "Anything else, if the n**** keep poppin' shit like that, I'ma end his little career through the mixtape world. I ain't even gon' let 50 get dirty with this n****, because I'm kinda upset at the fact that I heard the bullshit out of him and I don't know if he's aware that I recorded that conversation that we had over the phone. I ain't gon' play with that dude. When I go at him, I'm a go at him and I'ma Ja Rule this shit."

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/11390

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
Did he explained why he didnt sell more then Nas ? ...lol..

Buck is kissing major ass i bet 50 is going to diss the shit out of that fool....and he is going to get publicity for 50's new album

floatin_above_everything

Buck is kissing major ass i bet 50 is going to diss the shit out of that fool....and he is going to get publicity for 50's new album

Nas is an icon in hip-hop, Buck is on his second album, why would you think otherewise?

And I think Buck and 50 will still continue to put out music together for a long time too come.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!

Nas is an icon in hip-hop, Buck is on his second album, why would you think otherewise?

And I think Buck and 50 will still continue to put out music together for a long time too come.

didnt he said he was going to sell more then nas ?

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
buck aint gonna do shit to game i think lyrically game is way better just listen to you know what it is vol 4 he would end bucks carrer in my opinion

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There are those who think that the Titanic known as G-Unit is about to hit an iceberg. With Tony Yayo fighting claims on assaulting a child and record sales as a whole plummeting, the flagship label home to 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks and others seem to really be going the way of the lemming. Tie in The Game’s allegiance to Jimmy Henchmen and you have the re-ignition of an almost three year (or more) beef with the Queen’s founded crew.
Not one to ever hold his tongue is Young Buck. Buck, AKA, The Clean-Up Man is irate. Angered, not in an enraged sense, but more focused on getting the air cleared with his position with G-Unit. Mr. Jackson was recently quoted saying that Buck’s appearance on his new album was unlikely and Spider Loc dropped Buck’s name in a freestyle diss song.
HHDX has all the questions and Young Buck graciously sits down with some very revealing answers. In this exclusive interview, the Tennessee Titan explains his status with G-Unit, fires a few shots at The Game and elaborates on there being only two ways he’d leave G-Unit.

HHDX: How are you doing today, man?
YB: Man, I’m cool, man.

HHDX: In the last interview that I read on you, you had recently said that you and The Game had came to a mutual understanding. But after the Yayo/Jimmy Henchmen incident he seemingly brought you back into the fray in his song “Body Bags.” What is the status between you two now?
YB: We came to a mutual understanding. That understanding was, “You do you without putting our name in your mouth and we’ll do the same.” He broke that deal and went back on his word. He came out with that mix tape song and dissed us right back. So, at the end of the day, I made an effort to get an understanding about the “beef” with Game and G-Unit. It was a situation between him and my big homeboy [50 Cent]. He agreed with the understanding, but he didn’t follow through with his word. He allowed the world to see the bi-polar in himself! Now, it’s up to the fans or listeners of this music to look at Game for what he is doing. You listen to his music and you either take him seriously or not! I’ve made a real conscious street effort to understand this guy. He’s just putting his real character out there. So, [to Game] deal with the goons, I’ll just try to keep it off of you [laughs]. His strength comes from the people that he has around him. But I have to say, Game, you can’t sleep with those people in your bed. You have to instill your own principles in your own heart. I’m a soldier to my crew G-Unit and that’s for life! But you can definitely see that bi-polar in The Game. But he’s making moves that is furthering his own career, there’s not much more that I can say about that guy.

HHDX: Was there any truth to the two of you recording a track together when the beef was squashed?
YB: Nah, never, bruh! I always tripped off of that because we never had a conversation to the point to where we could get into the studio together. Our situation would’ve made it to the point to where we can be in the same video or something, but homeboy is digging his own grave. A lot of credible, reputable guys are getting fed up with him. You can only burn so many bridges until you collapse with it. I’m putting it all in God’s hands. I have something in my hands that could damage his career. But I’m trying to tell him to watch himself. I’m a G for real.

HHDX: You were very vocal on how that situation played out and how wrong it was if Yayo was the one behind the incident. Has that strained your relationship with 50 and G-Unit?
YB: I think that pretty much that’s the reason why the radio got the conversation that they got from 50. I was vocal about the situation about a man putting his hand on a child. It got misinterpreted and it seemed as if I was talking about my man’s [Yayo] putting his hand on Henchmen’s son. I know 100% that he didn’t do that. 50 is still my boss and I understand that he has a meaning behind everything, but you’ll never get a situation where I’m beefing with my boss. I’m a real dude, man! I respect it when I’m right and when I’m wrong. The day I leave G-Unit is either when I’m in the penitentiary or in the casket, man. Don’t think 50 is not standing behind everything that I’m doing. He’s letting the world know that I’m my own man. At my label, Cashville Records, I just signed The Outlawz, C-Bo and 6-1-5. He’s [50] going to drop the coldest album in twelve weeks. So, for all those who are hating right now, just know that we’re doing good at what we do.

HHDX: Well, 50, mainly, usually wants people to follow his lead. It was one of the reasons why The Game left. So, as a leader, yourself, how do you stay loyal to G-Unit and manage to not get involved with the pointless bullshit?
YB: Simple man… I remain loyal to my crew. So, you know that what comes along with them comes with Buck. I always want to stand on the right side regardless. I stand 100% behind them, even when they’re wrong. But it feels better when it’s right. I’ve always been down for them. Loyalty is everything! The key to the game, I think, when dealing with a successful group as big as G-Unit, is to stay away from those who wish to divide and conquer us. 50 instilled this in us a long time ago. We’re ten years ahead of this shit, bruh! We’re just enjoying the transition. People are thinking that G-Unit is bullshittin’, but watch out, we got some heat for y’all. We’re moving right now.

HHDX: You’re able to stand out on your own as a certified star. So, hypothetically, if G-Unit/50 Cent were to “drop” you in a sense – what would you do from there?
YB: I’m so established in these streets that my career would continue. I love the music, so I can never stop doing that. My situation would continue to improve. I would be more of my own boss, more or less than become a part of anything else. I would make it to where I have my own thing established to do my own thing. At this point, bruh, you’ll never get that! That’ll never be reality because I won’t ever allow it. I’ve always voiced with 50 since day one. The natural way we’ve always seen things is that when an artist gets so big they divide themselves. But as I say, as far as us, we’ll stay together for life. We’re our own men, you know? The older I get the more mature I am. At the end of the day, I’m always going to be tied to 50 Cent. There’s nothing that anyone can say that can pull me away from him. He took me from a position where I was in and he pulled me out of that. That respect alone allows me to handle whatever. He’ll never do anything to disrespect me as a man. All we can do is just move forward and I’ll take the bitter with the sweet.

HHDX: Spider Loc spit, “I ain't Yukmouth, I'm not Budden/I ain't Young Buck either, I'm not budging,” on his “Toe Tagz” song. What are your thoughts about it?
YB: A lot of people hit me up with that, Loc was speaking on the sense of that all these guys resolved their situations with Game. Ask Loc about me in the streets and he’ll let me know what he’s seen with me. That’s my dude to the death! That’s how we rock. I introduced him to 50 Cent! We rap, we say things and they get relayed differently, sometimes. But this is not a diss record to Buck… might be to Game, but not me. It’s strictly for Game.
HHDX: With all of this situation brewing and speculation going all over the place, 50 was recently quoted saying that an appearance from you on his next album is “unlikely.” But Eminem stated that you’ll probably not be dropped from G-Unit Records. So, what is going on at the label?
YB: I’ll never leave G-Unit! We’re indebted for life. Regardless of what 50 is saying. I can understand what it is. At this point, it’s just about our ways remaining loyal to everything. My crew is G-Unit, ma’fuckin’, Shady/Aftermath. G-Unit as a company isn’t and has never went anywhere. I’m the clean-up man. My album did 140,000 in its first week. That was enough to go number one in the country. Everyone realizes that it’s not the album that’s fucked up; it’s pretty much the whole downloading thing. Everyone is experiencing that. But who’s going to grind it out? Classic material speaks for itself. We’re making sure that everything we drop is classic material. That right there is going to make us do the numbers. My company is good, we’re all rich. We’re cleaning house with a lot of ma’fuckas. He’s [50] given enough time and money to let them do what they’re going to do. If they can’t meet the standards, then I understand that. I’m learning everything from 50. I got a big sponge in my pocket. I turn into a person who is soaking up a lot of game from a dude who has a lot to spit. If any artist from G-Unit can’t hold up their end, then I can understand that. I had a million dollars in this shit before I started fucking with 50. We’re all paid! Even Game’s sucka-ass came away with a few hundred thousand dollars in jewelry. If you’re not a real individual, then you won’t be able to handle being in G-Unit. If they fallout with 50, they’re just not a real ma’fucka. I’m-a keep it 100% with you, Kev, he [50] taught me how to be more straight forward about shit. 50 got trust issues with people, he’ll tell you straight up that he’s not going to fuck with you. I’m learning a lot from him. From there, I’m going to keep it moving. If you fuck with anybody, I’ll show you where I’m at. If you fuck with them, straight up and down, I’m planting this in the streets – Game has exposed his bi-polar self to the world. If he wants to keep playing with the music, I’ll give it to him. I’ll take all that. You can’t fuck with 50 Cent, Game! His [Game] shit flopped. He didn’t have a cool first week. That’s not a classic album. The proof is in the pudding. I’m going to slaughter him in the mix tape world. He thinks that he’s affecting people in the world. He’s having a conversation with me about squashing beef and then turns around and says, “Fuck G-Unit.” He thinks people accept that. But people start to look at him like he’s not a real dude.

HHDX: So, point blank… will you be on 50’s next album?
YB: Hell yeah, I’m on the next single. That’s my gotdamn dog. End of the day, man, the day you’ll see Buck away from G-Unit is either

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Surely Buck realizes Game only dissed the Unit cause a CHILD was hit by one of their members. fucking rappers

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

KURUPTION-81

lol its not like he came out saying he was gonna sell a million in the first week cough, cough, game.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

floatin_above_everything

lol its not like he came out saying he was gonna sell a million in the first week cough, cough, game.

Exactly, Buck knows that records aren't selling much, and he knows his label name doesn't spark the same inerest as it did 2-3 years ago. It's a shame, you could have the best single of the year "Get Buck", and still take 2 months or however long to go gold.

Shit, if a rapper sells 250K nowadays, he gets my respect as a gold artist. and gold is the new platinum.

overseadog

• Lil Geezy
So YOUNG BUCK talks about real niggas..... ::) ::) and then starts sucking 50's dick ......shiiit, he was the only one in G-UNOT who wasn't sucking until NOW !!!
BTW  LOL @ buck saying GAME'S album flopped.......cuz him REALLY FLOPPED and LOL @ him saying he's gona end GAME'S carreer since his is ALREADY  OVER  BITCH ASS SUCKER !!!!
GAME is hot and leaving/been droped by these faggots is a very smart move anyway  ;)
I smell the end of his carreer so GAME  FINISH HIM.....LOL
FUCK GGGGGGG U NOT point blank  8) 8) 8)

floatin_above_everything

So YOUNG BUCK talks about real niggas..... ::) ::) and then starts sucking 50's dick ......shiiit, he was the only one in G-UNOT who wasn't sucking until NOW !!!
BTW  LOL @ buck saying GAME'S album flopped.......cuz him REALLY FLOPPED and LOL @ him saying he's gona end GAME'S carreer since his is ALREADY  OVER  BITCH ASS SUCKER !!!!
GAME is hot and leaving/been droped by these faggots is a very smart move anyway  ;)
I smell the end of his carreer so GAME  FINISH HIM.....LOL
FUCK GGGGGGG U NOT point blank  8) 8) 8)

LOL, well that settles it, I'll never listen to another Unit record. LOL at Game being "hot". Maybe in 05, not now.

overseadog

• Lil Geezy
man I love that body bags song and there's not much songs like that nowdays....he came strong with his lyrics and beat was banging I'll class this song just under calling out names, hit'em up or dre day

thisoneguy360

MTV : It's been years since you guys were on the same team, but out of everybody in the Unit, he was the closest to you.

Game : Me and Buck are still good. A lot of people thought in the "Body Bags" song, when I say that line "F--- the whole G-Unit, who lied to Buck?" that I'm dissing him. I'm not dissin' Buck. I meant, why ain't nobody tell him ... why n---as don't keep it real over there [at G-Unit]? Why you don't tell your artists you're not gonna take care of him, that you're self-motivated? I'm just speaking on 50 Cent. All 50 cares about is himself, he don't care about Buck, he don't care about Yayo, he don't care about Banks. He didn't give a f--- about me. [Former G-Unit Records President] Sha Money — him and Sha Money ain't really talking. 50 says they cool, but they ain't really cool. [ Note: 50 has said publicly that Sha Money stepped down as president of G-Unit Records in order to concentrate on other areas of the company, such as management. ]

ToOoOoN!!!

LOL @ THIS! THIS SHIT IS LIKE A SOAP OPERA !!! lol

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Surely Buck realizes Game only dissed the Unit cause a CHILD was hit by one of their members. fucking rappers

-T

'Alledgedly' lol!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame