Author Topic: [NEW VIDEO].........BAD LUCC - WHERE U FROM!  (Read 320 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Re: [NEW VIDEO].........BAD LUCC - WHERE U FROM!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 08:21:49 PM »
Glad to see you're receiving the shine you deserve Lucc.

I gotta be real, this aint one of my favourites from your catalogue, but it still bumps.
I'm dissapointed "City Life" w/ Toussaint just slipped through the net, that track has maximum replay over a year later, and even more recent the track "Real Shit" w/ BJ too.

Just lending you my support, because after Crooked I, you're the dude I am checking for the most.
Keep doing what you do.
Thanks man! I appreciate your comment. "City Life" and "Real Shit" are 2 of my personal favorites. Im glad there are some people out there that respect real shit and not just that gangsta shit, ya know. I wrote those 2 traccs from my heart. Not that I didnt write "Where U from" from my heart but its a difference when u speak of the contents of all 3 songs. Trust u will hear more of that shit. im going hard with my album and those 2 traccs will definitely be on there. "City Life" is one of those ones that need a video, ya know. We'll see what the future holds for that joint. And keep looking out 4 me mane. I wont let u down. Thanks again for your honest opinion...................

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc
I'm sure major sucess is just around the corner.
GOD willing it is around the corner. I cant lose with him watching over me, ya dig. Thanks for supporting me mane. Really!

Chuuch!

Lucc

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 11:45:30 PM »
Good shit LUCC keep doin ya thing thing!! City Life needs a video for sure!!! this song is still one of my favs!

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 10:24:32 PM »
Good shit LUCC keep doin ya thing thing!! City Life needs a video for sure!!! this song is still one of my favs!
Will do mane. FaSho!

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 10:33:41 PM »
Dope vid. Keep us posted.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 03:27:35 AM »

^^
   Droppin by & checkin in On Dis Vid!!
props Lucc!!