Author Topic: The most racist video I have ever seen (KHalid Muhhamned)  (Read 783 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: The most racist video I have ever seen (KHalid Muhhamned)
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 09:01:01 PM »
I cosign this pale faced neanderthal
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 02:34:52 AM »
There is nothing more racist than a cracker.  Anything crackers get from us GODS, they deserve.  Fucking grafted spawn.

^^ u must get banned.

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 04:12:34 AM »
There is nothing more racist than a cracker.  Anything crackers get from us GODS, they deserve.  Fucking grafted spawn.

^^ u must get banned.

Not before you, redneck shit.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 11:23:35 AM »
^ you act like there isnt such a thing a black rednecks.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 02:40:39 PM »
 8) Khalid Is the truth!!

DR.KHALLID ABDUL MUHAMMAD DEBATES 2 SO-CALLED JEWS AT L.A. Valley College - Van NuyS ..1980/81

In this debate Maleek Rashadeen aka Khallid Muhammad addresses the core misconceptions that support one of religions oldest and most commonly believed lies.
Currently the world acknowledges people of European decent as "Gods Chosen People" the original Jews.
Khallid Muhammed teaches us that this is not the case.
He presents us with an aspect of our Afrikan legacy virtually unknown.
In a debate with representatives of the Jewish faith Khallid uses history science and plain common sense to dispel the lies and provide black people with yet another missing link.

PART 1:

PART 2:

PART 3:

PART 4:

Also Khallid on Donahue in 1994 where he serves white people for nearly an hour!
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 02:47:46 PM »
WTF hahahahaha that aint no liberal media cover up thats entertainment

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 02:53:25 PM »
well bottom line: that guys peoples are still living broke and unhappy with life no matter what he says or who he blames. the white shadow wins again like always

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 04:10:58 PM »
the white shadow wins again like always

Nope, not in the end it won't.  The prophecy says that the Yakub crew will perish come Judgment Day and burn in hell for eternity.  And I shall send them there.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2007, 02:25:00 AM »
well bottom line: that guys peoples are still living broke and unhappy with life no matter what he says or who he blames. the white shadow wins again like always

not to mention that that angry nigger is dead as fuck now... how bout going to his grave and "kill him again cause he didn't die hard enough"...  8)

@that racist ass nigga who calls himself sonofisis...  if everybody has black ancestors, legacy (lol), whatever you wanna call it, why don't you like everybody? you're hating on brothas and sistas.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 02:26:35 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Narrator

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 02:31:31 AM »

not to mention that that angry nigger is dead as fuck now... how bout going to his grave and "kill him again cause he didn't die hard enough"...  8)

@that racist ass nigga who calls himself sonofisis...  if everybody has black ancestors, legacy (lol), whatever you wanna call it, why don't you like everybody? you're hating on brothas and sistas.

Nope, the devils are grafted genetic mutants.  Hating on them is simply doing what Allah desires.  The Yakub crew were created devilish.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2007, 11:46:24 PM »

1. Leucodermic Caucasians are the result of recent mutations which disabled the melanin receptors, this occurred sometime during the ice age and reached its most extreme among the depgimented European Nordes who are the major outliers in terms of skin color amongst human populations.

2. You're not even 5% of the world's population.

3. Half of today's children now residing in America under the age of 3 are non-white, you losers are being wiped out! What a short run in the chain of evolution, your people are simply mutant mistakes who lacked the basic functional instincts to survive intact as a coherent unit and there is no future for white people.

4. Get DJ Quick out of your sig Wigger!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 04:58:16 AM »
ok. well be happy with the worlds people..we'll be happy with the worlds money. ouch

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2007, 05:04:36 AM »
we'll be happy with the worlds money. ouch

Well, I'm also happy to be special.
No, it's not a sin

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2007, 08:21:40 PM »
It's extremely ironic though, the whole scheme of things. How Europeans tend to look down on Africans though this has been a mutual feeling since time immemorable.

The French Egyptologist Abbe Émile Amélineau who found in various tombs the earliest known ethnographic documents and his descriptions of them become immediately clear when we compare them to contemporary/traditional African concepts of race and ideology; the following examples are not unique to those peoples listed but are common throughout Black Africa (ie, Chauvinism):

The Amhara nationality (A personal account)
To the Amhara traditionalist, the Amhara nationality is the center of the world. Although, it is a part of the Black family, it stands above it (Rome.t) where the rest of the Blacks are inferior/strangers/etc (Nahasu).
Regarding the non-Blacks; the Arab minority in Ethiopia, Europeans, are all considered to be 'non-peoples.'
If you were, as an African-American for example, made an honorary Amhara and you asked one of your Amhara brothers to get a Shama for your girlfriend:
a) if your girlfriend is White, he would supply you with a Shama right away, because a non-Black person wearing a Shama would be viewed as quaint and amusing in a non-threatening way, but
b) if your girlfriend is a Black and not an Amhara, you'll get a lot of beating around the bush, and no Shama! She would be viewed as an imposter, an interloper, and a threat to the status of the Amhara as Rome.t (The Men).

The Masai ethnic group (Documentary of interview with a Masai)
This exact worldview is also held by the Masai of East Africa; they are the center of the world (Rome.t) and all other Blacks, like the Luo, Kikuyu, etc., are also strangers/barbarians (Nahasu).
A White reporter was interviewing this Masai gentlemen in a documentary and was asking him about the Masai's idea of what is beautiful; and was seemingly trying to insinuate "white women" into the conversation, when the Masai said matter of factly that the Masai did not consider White people to be people at all...

The Tutsi ethnic group (Era Bell Thompson - archives)
This information was taken from the late Era Bell Thompson's archives (she was an editor for Ebony magazine).
Miss Thompson was interviewing the Mwami (king) of the Tutsi and she asked him if he was familiar with Negro Americans (this was written in the 1950s):
Mwami - "Yes, I have heard of him."
Thompson - "Do you feel that the Tutsi are superior to the Negro-Americans? (sic!!)
Mwami - "Yes"
And of course, to every other member of the Black family!
Non-Blacks are not in the equation, since they are not considered to be people.

Them Africans think they're...
This ignorance of Black African chauvinism when it expresses itself to African-Americans leads to confusion and the oft repeated mantra "Them Africans think they're better than us." (usually this is repeated by those who have never even met a continental African)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 02:02:58 AM »
^are you saying it is ironic that some whites are patronizing africans even though the africans can be patronizing little fucks themselves? are you also being proud of those people being just as assholish as the devils are?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 02:10:06 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin