Author Topic: America is not completely innocent in all this  (Read 2216 times)

infinite59

America is not completely innocent in all this
« on: September 11, 2001, 04:11:30 PM »
Just to provide some balance to the subject.  First of all, it's terrible what happened, and in no way do I support violence of any kind.  In saying that, I will say that America is being hypocritical in saying that it will seek justice, revenge, on whoever must have done this.  Because I promise you that is exactly what the terrorist said before commiting this crime, that he wanted to seek justice for whatever America had been doing to opress his people.  It's all just one big cycle, somebody needs to step up and say, "the violence stops here."

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

HBKid_Jr

Re: America is not completely innocent in all this
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2001, 04:29:43 PM »

Just to provide some balance to the subject.  First of all, it's terrible what happened, and in no way do I support violence of any kind.  In saying that, I will say that America is being hypocritical in saying that it will seek justice, revenge, on whoever must have done this.  Because I promise you that is exactly what the terrorist said before commiting this crime, that he wanted to seek justice for whatever America had been doing to opress his people.  It's all just one big cycle, somebody needs to step up and say, "the violence stops here."

you coudlnt be more wrong,  they r radical muslims tha believe that christianity is satanic an america is santanic,  we've have done nothin to these people,  they are sick pieces of shit wit extremist beliefs.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2001, 04:30:42 PM »
We HAVE to seek justice for this incident. If we dont, it will make us look weak, and it will make those guilty of this horrid crime that they can do it AGAIN. We need to retaliate, and we need to do so DECISIVELY [even if it means wiping out their ENTIRE country]. This is a very serious situation. I dont like violence either, but we must act upon this in the only way we can: to retaliate. These mothafuckaz need to learn that you cant fuck with the U.S. like that, and if you do, you're gonna get fucked up, and thats all there is to it.

This is worse than Pearl Harbor. Over 50,000 are dead. Im sorry, but America WILL seek justice, and they will do so to the FULLEST extent possible, I would assume. Palesine and Israel have been fighting for years, and we have stayed out of it, but Palestine just fucked up by bringing us into it. They awoke a sleeping giant.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2001, 04:42:09 PM »
They only said about 10,000-12,000 will most likely end up dead,  I think there's only about 1000 confirmed deaths so far

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2001, 05:02:32 PM »
it's like Swartzkov said on the news, we (the united states) might've killed many people but most of them were soldiers and had warning (in the gulf war) but these bastards out of no where killed more people with no warning

is the US 100% innocent no!

but  has ANYTHING the us done justify this at all? no!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

AMERICA IS NOT COMPLETELY  INNOCENT IN ALL THIS
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2001, 02:48:30 AM »
Tom187um-  we have done plenty to these people.  They are not radical muslims or extremists, they have been oppressed by America for years, America has consistently lent their help to Isreal while oppresing Palestine. Palestinian families live on $30 a week.  America has armed Isreal with guns, while Palestinians can only fight back with rocks.  It's to the point where it's worth killing themselves to fight back against their oppressors.

Hellrazor-  What we HAVE to do is stop consuming all the Earths resources while leaving third world countries with nothing.  The average American consumes 3 times that of the rest of the world.  We do this by overpowering other countries, meanwhile we should be sharing with other countries.  We are not Americans, and they are not Palestinians, we are all humans.

BigJakeDoggyDogg-  Yes.  Just because you live here and are blind to what is going on in the rest of the world, or maybe it helps you sleep better at night to think that America is perfect, and these people are just "radical muslims" it is far from the truth.  They are people who have emotions just like you have emotions.  Be thankful that you have not yet been pushed to the point that you would rather kill yourself than live a life of oppresion.

techniec

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2001, 03:18:45 AM »
see what u americans see is what we do, assuming its for no reason, what u fail to see is what happened to make the muslims act the way they do

when people gotta kill themselves to make a point, when people would rather die than live a life of oppression, theres a problem.

yes, there are people who say fuck those christians, it is a demonic religion, (this is my knock out blow, yall, listen up ;D), there are people like that, but they dont come to that conclusion, reading the bible, or listening to a preacher, they see what the christain people of the US has done to them,
u have to under stand in essence the Israel- US, alliance,

what muslims see is jews and christains uniting and massacring muslims, do u know how powerful the jewish lobby is in america, did u know the american forign policy is so anti muslim, its not even funny.

so the muslims, "radical muslims", say what they say about christianity not because of the religion itself, (did u know that in our holy book, the quran, christians are described as the People of the Book, people to be shown upmost respect to)

we call the christian religion satanic, because we believe devils practice it, the muslims see christains as devils, who else would do what yall have done, and have no conscience about it.???

one last thing, please reflect on this,
what have i consistently seen on this board? fuck the muslims, they wanna kill us all,
a palestinian right now is saying the same thing about you people,
it took one incident and look what yall are saying about us, im not taking it too personal, cuz i doubt any of u have studied our religion, u're saying what youre saying based on what youve seen, sound familiar, ask any muslim, this is the exact situation,

now this was just one incident, imagine decades of this, wouldnt some of u go crazy, and do suicide bombings and shit,

what?

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2001, 03:40:07 AM »
Techniec, assulamulakum brother.  It's good to see another Muslims comments because far too many Americans have tunnel vision.  I converted, (reverted) to Islam at the beggining of this year.  And almost every Muslim at my mosque is familiar with the Bible, do you think Christians can say the same about their familiarity with The Holy Qu'ran.  Most of you have no idea about Islam, you probably just asked your parents and accepted their ignorance.  it's a very selfish way of thinking to act as if American problems are somewhat more relevant than those of other nations and religions.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2001, 03:58:28 AM »
OK, WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PICS OF ALL THOSE PALESTINIAN KIDS SHOUTING AND CHEERING ABOUT WHATS HAPPENED.
WANKERS FIRING SHOTS IN TO THE AIR TO CELEBRATE THE FACT THAT THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS, BRITS AND LOADSA OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORD HAVE JUST BEEN KILLED FOR NO REASON !!

I THINK ITS FUCKIN SICK

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2001, 04:03:52 AM »
HipHopHoe, what do you think when you see footage of Americans parading, partying, and dancing in the streets after we dropped the Atom Bomb on Japan in World War 2?  You probably think "good, we killed those fucking gooks!  God bless America!"

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2001, 04:38:48 AM »
TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT SURELY !!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2001, 05:27:42 AM »
you know what fuck that hating on America Shit! America ain't a perfect nation , but who is?? and fuck y'all for trying to justify this shit

this is just like a school shooting where the nerds fucking shoot up the school becuase of what a couple fools did  to them....unjustifuckingfyable

and if you can honestly stand there as muslums and condone war FUCK Y'ALL! the local news has interviewed local mosque leaders and muslum followers and they say they are SICKENED about what HAPPENED and that it is UNJUSTIFYABLE what these 'so called muslums" have done

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2001, 05:56:10 AM »

and if you can honestly stand there as muslums and condone war FUCK Y'ALL!

WELL SAID !!

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2001, 06:24:05 AM »
1. Why Don't We Get Down To THe Bottom Of This, And Admit That This Fight Is About The Dome Of The Rock.  

2. What Do You Think Jesus, OR Muhammad Would Have To Say About This? He'd Say It Was Sick.

3. What Do You EXPECT, This Is A Religious War.  Naturally, We Are Going To Side With Our Religion In It.  

4. This Was The Wrong Way To Handle This, America Is NOT The country To Lash Out Against, Binladin Shall Die, And It's NEEDED, He's A Terror To Innocents.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2001, 07:48:07 AM »
BUT AS I SED IN ANOTHA POST

"EVEN IF THEY KILL ME, THERE WIL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE TO TAKE MY PLACE" - BINLADEN PALESTINIAN NEWS - YESTERDAY

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network