Author Topic: America is not completely innocent in all this  (Read 2214 times)

Trauma-san

Re: America is not completely innocent in all this
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2001, 08:05:26 AM »
America Won't Take This Lightly, And Likely When They're Done, There Won't BE Anyone To Take His Place.  The Entire Government Of Afganistan Will Likely Fall.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2001, 08:26:06 AM »
Well this will shock some of you into checking into shit.. but 3 things.

1) Osama Bin Laden does not hold a position with the afghan govt.. so they shouldnt be affected.. however he did help them win against russia. a while back... this is most likely why they have been protecting him.

2) At one point Bin Ladens activities were actually funded by the CIA.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2001, 08:32:54 AM »
Bush Has Stated Several Times That Those Harboring Whoever Did It Are Just As Guilty, ANd That's True.  If Afganistan Is Hiding Him (They Have Already Defended Him Since), They Will Be Targets.

Hittman

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2001, 08:40:31 AM »

3) Bin Laden isnt a Muslim, he is a seikh.

Maybe its just me but aint those the fools that did that big plane crash thing a few years back.

Anyway someone had to pay for these deaths, innocent civilains were killed, i support america (im british) all the way...what who ever did this was a tragic disaster and i like millions others want to see these people pay.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2001, 08:41:06 AM »
WELL I NEVA SED HE HELD A POSITION....BUT...

HE IS A GUEST OF THE TALIBHAM REGIME IN AFGHAN - AS THEY HABOURED HIM AFTA HE WAS EXTRADITED FROM HIS OWN COUNTRY. MONEY IS A MAJOR FACTOR

BUT AFTA LOOKIN INTO SHIT AGAIN, I RECKON IF THE U.S CAN PROVIDE PROOF THAT BINLADEN WAS BEHIND IT THEN AFGHAN WILL HAND HIM OVER -

BCOS, AFGHAN IS MORE SCARED OF THE U.S AND ITS ALLYS THAN BINLADENS 'GROUPS'

AN ATTACK BY THE ALLIES WOULD RESULT IN THE COLLAPSE OF THE TALIBHAM REGIME

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2001, 08:43:11 AM »

Bush Has Stated Several Times That Those Harboring Whoever Did It Are Just As Guilty, ANd That's True.  If Afganistan Is Hiding Him (They Have Already Defended Him Since), They Will Be Targets.

well they've already stated that if there is proof they will hand bin laden over.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2001, 09:51:24 AM »
That Is Good, I Hadn't Heard That Yet... I Hope We Don't Have To Bomb.

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2001, 11:32:08 AM »
Islam teaches peacefulness, and that it is more valued to avoid violence at all costs.  However, rather than making friends with oppresion, it will not be counted against you by God, if you fight back against your oppressors, if it is in the name of God. (Allah)

Christianity preaches turning the other cheek.  Americans forced Christianity on Native Americans and African Americans, and it has been a successful religion in taking over races of people.  If Islam had been taught to slaves coming over from Africa, slavery would have never worked, the slaves would have revolted against their oppresors, even if it meant them losing their lives.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2001, 11:38:17 AM »
America has pumped millions into Israel in arms, Israel used American funded arms to slaughter over 117,000 people in Lebanon.
The CIA coached Bin Laden, gave him weapons to try and get Russia.

There is no way of justifying it - but I can understand why they would have done it - if someone murdered your family - you would want revenge

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2001, 11:38:55 AM »
infinite i have a question for you,  u said tha people that commited ths crime are not extremist, how aren't they,  they believe that American's,  christians, an any country that has a or supports a capolitist goverment are satanic an deserve to die.  Bid Laden said he enjoyed what he saw.   These people killed themselves just to hurt america,  there is a difference between defending your country in war an being pussy's an doin an act like this

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2001, 12:55:33 PM »
Frankly, I'm Sick Of The U.S. Israel/Palestine Comparisons.

The U.S. Helped Israel Protect It's Country, And Jerusalem.  

If The U.S. Were Bullies, They Would Take Over The World.  They Don't, Because They Believe That Countries Should Be Safe Against Invasion.  That's Why They Help Israel Against The Palestines.  

Palestinians Are Like The Little Mean Kid At School.  You Can't Let Him Have All The Other Freedoms The Other Kids Have, Because He'll Abuse His Priviledges.

The Palestines Do The Same! You Leave Them Alone, And What do They Do? Invade Israel!  

I'm Sick of All The People Taking Up For The People That Did This.  You All Say "Oh, It's Horrible, But Understandable".. No, it Isn't Understandable.  

Tell Me The Purpose.  Do They ACTUALLY Think That The U.S. Will Relax Pressure? Hell No, It'll Be 10 Times Worse, Now.  Now, Palestinians Are Being Invaded By Israel, From What I Hear.  The American's Will Not Help People Dancing Over Our Innocents Being Killed.  

This Was An ATTACK On Our Private Citizens, Not Our Military.  We Can't Ignore It, And They Have Ruined It For Everybody.  There Will Be MASSIVE Repurcussions For This, Because We Can't Control What Our Government Decides To Do! Afganistan As A Country Is On The Brink Of Destruction, Also.  The Anger In America Is At An All Time High, I Have NEVER Seen Everyone So Pissed.

Mr_Loc

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2001, 01:06:01 PM »
interesting point:
notice the footage of palestinians celebrating is always the same. there are about five clips maximum. why are these repeatedly shown but never added to. okay western reporters are clearing the fuck out of there, but c'mon this smells like propaganda.

also some people are making palestinians out out be angels or some shit. they have weapons too. they have shown time and again they are perfectly capable of ruthless attacks.

this whole area is a spark plug to talk about tho. im trying to stay impartial and not let the knee-jerk xenophobia take over.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2001, 01:18:05 PM »
about those clips...they are saying negative things about today specifically....this was even confirmed by one of my friends Attas who's from Yemen...he said they were saying "God is goood and killed the snake" "America will got what they had coming"

and plus ABC news has shown more clips of another guy being interviewed by forein reporters (i think german or british) were the guy says  in english "wow that great i hope it happens again" and he laughs....sick sick shit, i know if America would've done this to their country there would be SWOOOOORMS of protest from millions of Citizens

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2001, 01:19:19 PM »

Frankly, I'm Sick Of The U.S. Israel/Palestine Comparisons.

The U.S. Helped Israel Protect It's Country, And Jerusalem.  

If The U.S. Were Bullies, They Would Take Over The World.  They Don't, Because They Believe That Countries Should Be Safe Against Invasion.  That's Why They Help Israel Against The Palestines.  

Palestinians Are Like The Little Mean Kid At School.  You Can't Let Him Have All The Other Freedoms The Other Kids Have, Because He'll Abuse His Priviledges.

The Palestines Do The Same! You Leave Them Alone, And What do They Do? Invade Israel!  

I'm Sick of All The People Taking Up For The People That Did This.  You All Say "Oh, It's Horrible, But Understandable".. No, it Isn't Understandable.  

Tell Me The Purpose.  Do They ACTUALLY Think That The U.S. Will Relax Pressure? Hell No, It'll Be 10 Times Worse, Now.  Now, Palestinians Are Being Invaded By Israel, From What I Hear.  The American's Will Not Help People Dancing Over Our Innocents Being Killed.  

This Was An ATTACK On Our Private Citizens, Not Our Military.  We Can't Ignore It, And They Have Ruined It For Everybody.  There Will Be MASSIVE Repurcussions For This, Because We Can't Control What Our Government Decides To Do! Afganistan As A Country Is On The Brink Of Destruction, Also.  The Anger In America Is At An All Time High, I Have NEVER Seen Everyone So Pissed.

THANK YOU TRAUMA!

you've said everything i've been thinking about today

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2001, 01:20:03 PM »
LOL If I Knew What It Was, Mine's Probably Already Set In.

From The Outside, Looking In, I've Always Thought The War Over There Was Pretty Stupid.  They Are ESSENTIALLY fighting Over A Rock.  Im' Serious, A Rock.  It's About 20 Feet Wide, And They're Fighting Over It.  Muslims Owned It, And In The 11th Century, It Was Captured By Israel (When Jerusalem Was) And Turned Into A Jewish/Christian Church.  That's What The Palestinians Are Pissed About, Basically... Which is UNDERSTANDABLE.   I'd Be Pissed Too.

Now, The U.S. Has Decided (NOT Alone, But With The United Nations) That Israel needs Protection, To Save It's Land (Israel) So They Provide Guns To Israel, And Generally Help Them Out, And Keep Jerusalem Safe.  

Of Course The Palestinians Can't Stand This.  So, Now They Attack Us On Our Home.  That Was SO Stupid, Because It Will Just Complicate The Already Complicated Situation.

I'm Not Saying The U.S. Is right, But The Palestinians Are HELLA Wrong.  (The Ones That agree, For Instance, NOt ALL palestinians Agree, I Would Assume).

I've Been Told By SEVERAL Muslims Today That We "Deserved It", Or Such.  Fuck That.  And I've Heard SO Many Hatefull comments.  BinLadin Said He Was Happy To See It.  Others In Afganistan Have Said It's In Retaliation To Our Policies, Etc.  I've Heard Us Called "The American Cowboy"... When NOBODY'S Saying Anything About Them.  THATS Why This Is Getting WAY Out Of Hand.  

The U.S. For YEARS Now (Most Noteably Clinton) Has Tried To Get The Palestines And Israelis To Agree To Peace.  Each Time, They Can't Do It.  Now, We're Attacked, The Peace Bargainers!