Author Topic: America is not completely innocent in all this  (Read 2217 times)

Sikotic™

Re: America is not completely innocent in all this
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2001, 04:13:57 PM »

Man these muthafuckas are givin a reeeal bad name 2 middle easterns...........

And I hate these ignorant "white power" muthafuckas 2...........Today they poured blood infront of a mosque here in frisco, fuckin bastards......How tha fuck are they seein all middle easterns involved? I dunno wat goes through their minds........Maybe we should start fuckin wit Germans cause of wat hitler use 2 do.........

For real, I'm afraid for my dad now cause he gets confused as an Arab sometimes since most americans can't tell a African from a Philipino.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2001, 04:17:20 PM »

Man these muthafuckas are givin a reeeal bad name 2 middle easterns...........

And I hate these ignorant "white power" muthafuckas 2...........Today they poured blood infront of a mosque here in frisco, fuckin bastards......How tha fuck are they seein all middle easterns involved? I dunno wat goes through their minds........Maybe we should start fuckin wit Germans cause of wat hitler use 2 do.........

Yeah !!! thats what ive been tryin to say. America should be one

now tha7th Loc Trauma all get what im sayin and they are all mature and come with the right info. i wish there were more people like them. sikotic is on point too.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2001, 04:52:13 PM »
so basically the only thing the US has done is not penalize isreal for invading palestein....

FUCK ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT REASON ENOUGH TO RETALIATE ON THE US FOR THIS SHIT!

FUCK THIS SHIT AMERICA OFFICIALLY DOESN'T NOT DESERVE NONE OF THIS TO HAPPEN TO US!!!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2001, 04:56:03 PM »
im tryin to get to a whole different point and your point is way off of what i we in the last few posts were saying.

so im wondering is this outta nowhere or is it from misunderstanding what we said, cause i am a full suporter of the U.S. and we definitley did not deserve this, but did ya see what i was saying?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2001, 06:55:26 PM »
Israel are the good guys...

In Palastine, they are teaching kids that it's good to kill yourself and commit suicide bombings...

The only people the Israeli's kill are Palastinien Soldiers, not the innocent people...On the other hand, Palastineins bomb Israel about every week and kill a bunch of innocent people, and not the soldiers...

I've heard of Palastiniens kidnapping  little 2 year old children and killing them...An Israeli would never do such a thing to a little kid, Palastiniens are cold hearted...It's kinda hard to explain on the Internet...

No offence to the normal Palastinien people who are actually nice people and hate this war, but the one's who kill the innocent, and throw rocks at suviliens are sick!

Trauma-san

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2001, 07:22:19 PM »
Actually, Some Of The Israelis In The Past, Have Done Some Horrible Things.  The U.S. Initially Helped The Israelis, Then Kinda Did A "Hands Off" On The Whole Subject.  That's Why The Palestinians Are Pissed, Because They Think We Support The Israelis Killing Palestinians.

Joachim

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2001, 12:36:09 AM »
So many Americans have NO IDEA what has gone on in Israel/Palestine, being British we get to see shit your country do, that Americans dont get to see, and vice versa no doubt. Trauma and Infinate seem to be the only U.S cats who know the FULL (or at least most of it) story...

NOTHING can be said to justify this act of murder apon innocent civillians from America and around the world, and victimising America's Muslim and Middle Eastern inhabitants is wrong...

Antonio

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2001, 04:30:28 AM »
Ok, lemme try to add my opinion.
I'm italian and christian, but.. lemme add some real shit right here: it's hella wrong to say "fuck Muslims, fuck Middle East, fuck Afghanistan, etc..".

First of all, if i was a Palestinian, today i was like making some noise and party and shit like this. They dont care about the Lakers, or about the Pentagon or McDonald's. America is supporting Israel, and Israel is bombing Palestina. They are killing palestinian, brothers, families, etc.. so.. what the fuck do u want from these guys? U want em to say: "Hell no! That's wrong! They can kill only us! Continue to bomb us, please!"? When i hear guys (expecially Americans) saying "kill em all: they was happy!" i go crazy. Have u seen the soccer match between Galatasaray and Lazio? Well.. the same day of the attack, the refree ordered a minute of silence, and turkish guys were like" Booooooooh.. Fuck Americans" and shit. Do u want to kill em all too? The problem is that guys in Turkey dont like America supporting Israel too. Trying to decide the sorts of the whole Middle East. Saddam Hussein said he was happy because of the tragedy, iranian guys were happy, guys in Liban were happy, etc.. But this got nothing to do with the Twin Towers, for real. This is about em. Em being bombed by America or Israel. That's why they hate America and are happy now. Not for the deads of the Twin Towers. 90% of em dont even know what the WTC is! They only know America is devil.When u talk about a country or a religion, u gotta understand that u aint talking about 20 guys. And that they are dying too, because of wars. To kill all those guys is a terrible act, and nobody can neglect this shit. BUT........ these guys aint fools, or racists. These terrorists are armed with American guns, they are financed by the USA, they learned how to flight in America, etc.. America gave money to their boss to fight Russia, he got family in Boston, he got billions of $ in Boston, etc.. And a lot of em were killed by Americans. They dont care to live or die cause they lost mothers, daddy's, friends, brothers. They wanna only revenge em. And this is what happens when u try to make peace (i'm talking about America).

TO MAKE PEACE, U ALWAYS GOTTA KILL SOME1.

Remember this. And that "some1" will hate you, for ever, for life.

This is what happened. And this is the reason of the attack.

R.I.P. FALLEN ANGELS. GOD BLESS THE DEADS OF THE WTC AND PENTAGON.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2001, 08:26:06 AM »
antonio.....i don see no real shit in yo opinion.....
you europeans...may be EXEpt for ENGLAND...jus don get tha WHOLE PIC.....yos govz jus talk shit to overweight tha statez opinion.....
sec.....trauma...your point bout Arafat not wantin PEACE WHEN EHUD BARAK GAVE HIM 97% OF THA DEMAND.....that is surely tha highest that any israeli prime would ever give.....YOU RIGHT
yea.....AND ARAFAT WOULD GET HIZ ASS OFF....IF HE WOULD AGREE ...HE GOT TO MUCH TERORISTIC ORGZ....LEGITED FO 80 PLUS %....IN THA AUTONOMY
(THERE IS OFFISIALY NO SUCH THING AS PALESTINE RIGHT NOW)
Israel DOES WHATEVER IT CAN NOT TO HEART INOCENT PIPZ.....THO ITZ HARD...WHEN THA YOUNGSTAZ R MOTIVATED TO RUN TO THA FRONT LINE......NIK ...YOU RIGHT...ALTHOUGH PALESTINIANZ DON HAVE NO SOLDIERS...THEY GOT THA FATAH....ITZ THEIR POLICE...DAT NOW USEZ THA WEAPONS THAT THA ISRAELI GOVERMENT GAVE THEM AT PEACE TIMES TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AND NOW ITS USED AGAINST OUR SOLJAS....
ANTONIO...YOU NEED TO CHECK MY PREVIOUS POST BOUT THA WHOLE SHIT.....
THA  ISRAELI GOVERMENT IS THA ONE DAT PAYZ FOR THA AUTONOMIES ELECTRISITY...PROVIDES JOBS TO MANY ..MANY WORKAZ....THAT WERE RECENTLY KILLING THEIR ISRAELI BOSSSEZ.....
AND MY OPINION IS THAT THEIR IS VIRTUALY NO INOCENT PERSON IN THESE RAGE DEMONSTRATIONZ THA PALESTINIANZ DO.....
MOST OF THEM R SOONER OR LATETR R GOIN TO PUL A SUCIDAL XPLOSION SOMEWHERE IN ISRAEL...AND THEN WELL HAVE INOCENT PIPZ DEAD....AND DATZ FUCKED UP...HOW WOULD YOU FEEL BEIN SCARED TO GET ON BUSEZ AND SHIT.....
OR GO EAT IN SOME FULLO PPZ RESTAURANT.....
I SWARE THAT IF IT WAZNT FOR THESE TERORISTIC ORGZ AND ARAFATZ 2 FACE POLICY...THA PALESTINIANZ WOULDNT HAVE ANY LOSEZ...ISRAEL HAZ NO INTEREST IN KILLING OR TAKIN OVER TERITORY RIGHT NOW (IF IT WAZNT FOR TERORISM)...OUR ACONOMY IZ PRETTY GOOD....WE GOT ONE OF THA BEST ARMIES IN THA WORLD IF NOT THA BEST....AND WE GOT STATEZ AS OUR PARTNER...WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED....ALL OF THEIR PROBZ R FROM THEM....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2001, 09:41:03 AM »
i dunno bout all this shit but i'm pissed about everything that those islamic fundamentalists did and i condemn them to hell...but if i see a white boy harrassing a "normal" looking arab, muslim, or whatever i'm gonna beat the fuckin shit outta him..."i thought this was america people"...everything is fuckin sickening...those fuckin terrorist and those fuckin hicks waving the confederate flag while beating innocent people...

and to all the ignorant fuckers on this board saying "fuck muslims, fuck arabs, and fuck middle east" FUCK YOU! don't generalize bitch!

Antonio

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2001, 10:08:24 AM »
antonio.....i don see no real shit in yo opinion.....
you europeans...may be EXEpt for ENGLAND...jus don get tha WHOLE PIC

THIS FIRST PERIOD IS THE PROOF THAT U CANT JUDGE NO POSTS, MAN! U ARE A LIL ISRAELIAN GUY WHO WAS TOLD TO HATE PALESTINA AND U DONT KNOW EVEN WHY. WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT? EXCEPT FOR ENGLAND? MORON! JUST CAUSE BLAIR SUCKS BUSH'S DICK? AND JUST CAUSE HE'S PROTECTING YOUR ASS? SHUT YA MOUTH, IT'S BETTER.

Israel DOES WHATEVER IT CAN NOT TO HEART INOCENT PIPZ
TOTALLY BULLSHIT! I DONT NEED TO COMMENT THIS SHIT. ANYWAY THEY BOMBED PALESTINA JUST TODAY! FUCK THIS SHIT. ISRAEL AINT THE VICTIM! AND U.S.A. AINT THE VICTIM IN THE MIDDLE EAST. PERDIOD.

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL BEIN SCARED TO GET ON BUSEZ AND SHIT..... OR GO EAT IN SOME FULLO PPZ RESTAURANT..... I SWARE THAT IF IT WAZNT FOR THESE TERORISTIC ORGZ AND ARAFATZ 2 FACE POLICY...THA PALESTINIANZ WOULDNT HAVE ANY LOSEZ...
ARE U TOTALLY ON CRACK? WHAT???????????? NO LOSEZ??? CHECK YOUR INFOS BETTER, MAN! PALESTINIAN GUYS ARE THE VICTIMS. ISRAEL IS BOMBING EM, AND THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS TO ARM SOME KIDS WITH ROCKS AND TO DO SOME SUICIDAL ACTS, U KNOW.. BOMBS! IF THEY CAN ONLY DO THIS SHIT TO REPLY TO THE BOMBS, THIS MEANS THEY ARE LOSING. THIS MEANS THEY DONT HAVE THE ARMS OF THE AMERICANS. WHY ARENT THEY BOMBING IRSAEL WITH F-15 AND SHIT? WHY DONT THEY HAVE JEEPS, AND CARS, AND ALL THESE VEHICLES TO MAKE A FRONTAL ATTACK? CAUSE AMERICA IS FUCKING EM, IS DESTROYING EM (BY SUPPORTING YOU), IS OPPRESSING EM. SO THAT'S WHY IT'S COOL FOR EM TO BE HAPPY BECAUSE OF THE WTC AND THE PENTAGON. YOU ISRAEL DECLARED A "DAY OF MOURNING" YESTERDAY, AND WHILE U WAS MOURNING THE DEADS, U BOMBED PALESTINA. WTF??

WE GOT ONE OF THA BEST ARMIES IN THA WORLD IF NOT THA BEST....AND WE GOT STATEZ AS OUR PARTNER...WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED....ALL OF THEIR PROBZ R FROM THEM....
WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT? THE BEST ARMY IN THE WORLD? LMAO! ANYWAY.. IF U GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH PALESTINA, WHY U BOMBED EM TODAY? AND YESTERDAY? IT WAS ON THE NEWS. AND DONT TELL ME THAT SOME KIDS WITH ROCKS CAN KILL 300 ISRAELIAN GUYS. DONT EVEN TRY TO MAKE PALESTINIAN GUYS LOOKS LIKE THEY WANT THE WAR. U ISRAELIAN ARE JUST STRONGER CAUSE U.S.A. NEED YOUR MILITARY STATION TO CONTROL THE MIDDLE EAST AND SO IT'S PROTECTING YOU. FACE IT. AND THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST IS AGAINST ISRAEL, EVEN TURKEY. YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT JUDGE THE OPINIONS OF ME OR OF THE OTHER GUYS IN THIS BOARD CAUSE U ARE AN ISRAELIAN GUY. U CAN'T. THIS AINT RACISM (IN NO WAY), BUT.. SINCE U ARE A SIDE OF THE WAR.. U CANT JUDGE THE OTHER SIDE. THAT'S ALL. PEACE.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2001, 10:19:21 AM »

If You'll Look INto The Palestinians, You'll See That They Do NOT Think Rationally! They're Trying To Retake Control Of A Fucking ROCK.  Come On.  Think About that.  All This Over A ROCK!  

no offense cause i'm cool with everyone on this board but thats a really fucking IGNORANT statement...it's not just a "ROCK"...go read about it and then you'll understand the importance of the "ROCK" to the muslim people...it may not mean shit to you but it means everything to the followers of Islam...

oUtLaW

• 'G'
  • thuglife 4 eva!!
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2001, 11:11:24 AM »

Ok, lemme try to add my opinion.
I'm italian and christian, but.. lemme add some real shit right here: it's hella wrong to say "fuck Muslims, fuck Middle East, fuck Afghanistan, etc..".

fuck you you lil racist bitch why the fuck are you swearing at muslims dat just shows how ignorant you are.
basically this whole shit happened because america have always been against muslims and helping out other religions e.g jewish they proved their it by bombing iraq earlier  ???. what has american ppl gonna say about that, and alot of u american people are saying that afganistan are going down even tho i'm not an afganastani but those ppl aint scared of no one except ALLAH they got usama bin laden to supports them financially so if they beat russia then they surely don't give a fuck about wot america's gonna do. living in england also gives me a better view of wot's going on in palestine and isreal and to me america have surely helped isreal and has been tough on muslims in all occassions. heres an example dat wen india done the nuclear bomb explosion not that much happened to them and then pakistan had to do 1 as well because they were in threat from india and wen they did it america stopped most of the loans to help the poor in pakistan. so i think that america has always been against muslims. and as it says in QURAN all the great empires have to come to an end dat end might be near for america i kno i'm gonna get a lot of u americans pissd of with this post but it's a fact that america has always been against muslims.

oUtLaW

• 'G'
  • thuglife 4 eva!!
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2001, 11:20:59 AM »

fuck you you lil racist bitch why the fuck are you swearing at muslims dat just shows how ignorant you are.

antonio that wasn't at u dat is for those lil bitch ass americans who think that america is always right no matter what dey do

Oakland_Raider

• 'G'
  • East side da Bay, West Side da coast, We getho like hot butta toast
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2001, 11:59:45 AM »
All i gotta say is that if U.S. bombs afghans  they only add another enemy to their list.   Cause it's true that afghan(which are not arabs) are sheltering Bin Laden but afghani people had never done anything to U.S. and if U.S. fucks with them then Afghan people will start hating U.S. too.  and they will probably retaliate at some point some how.

i guess you could call those people who hijacked the plains as terrorists but come to think of it. lets say they were supported by Saddam Hossein (which i think is very possible) he doesn't have no military power to retaliate against U.S.  he's country is in hell because of U.S. for the past decade and he can't do shit about it cause he ain't got the missles, F-14's and Satelite support that u.s. does,   so when u hijack a plane with all that fuel   that becomes your missle.  it's sad but true.   there is no other way for these people to retaliate.  
anyways this whole crisis suck...  i think not only things will not get better but it's gonna get worse. cause u.s. will attack some poor country that has nothing to do with it and will increase the hatred against U.S.