Author Topic: America is not completely innocent in all this  (Read 2213 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: America is not completely innocent in all this
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2001, 06:36:42 PM »

Ya u rite, This waz a BITCH MOVE.....

But tell me how USA is helpin them make peace by supplyin Israel weopens??
This is wat my Government teacher told me.....USA's Economy has alot ties wit Israel and its Jewish leaders......Therefore if Israel goes down, alot of US's Economy will go down wit it, therefore USA is protectin their Economy by Allyin wit Israel in this war v.s Palestine.......In my opinion they dont care bout these countries makin peace, they just protectin their investment.........If Israel didnt have anythin 2 do wit usa's economy, usa would help both palestine and Israel behind tha scenes 2 destroy eachother,  just like they use 2 do in tha Iran vs Iraq war some years ago..........

And anotha thing, All tha people in Palestine arent celebratin........But u dont see USA's media showin dat, do u? Dat is why Ignorant fools are takin shit at their own hands and startin fights and pourin blood on mosques etc.

But once again it really didnt need 2 go down like this........

the us trying to make between palastein has been happening waaaaaay before the us started funding israel with weapons....they were trying to get them to sign a tready in the clinton adminitration them yasir arifat (i don't know why he's usually a cool guy) invaded israel and israel was getting fucked...so they aske the us for help and yes the us does have ties with them but the us has finantual ties with just about EVERYONE IN THE WORLD even little jungle dudes in south america if israel falls it won't make a difference finantually to the us that is false....but anywyas after WW2 ....US was obligated to help the jewish people ...and that's what they did help them....in their time of need

anyways the USA does care about palestein making peace with israel (and no it's not a money thing your teacher should get a dick slap for saying something that ignorant) if they make peace it'll be a burdon off the whole world's back...it's like 2 kids bickering in class you don't need them fighting there you need to be concerning yourslefs with bigger foes

and YES the media DOES show the muslums in palestein mourning too they've showed it a billion times on NBC , ABC, CBS, and Fox news...so don't say that...at first the celebration video was shown cuz that's the only video we had but they DO show the other footage and even talked to palastenian leaders who CONDONED these celebrations....and arab and muslums would've been discrimnated REGARDLESS...it's sad but it's a sad truth, if the news showed that or not, and shit like that has been already happening before all this the media is just picking it up more since it's a bigger issue now
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2001, 08:06:40 PM »
First Point:  The Last 3, Yes 3 Wars The U.S.A. Has Fought, (Or I Should Say Military Excursions) Were To PROTECT Muslims. So DONT GIMME THAT SHIT About We Side With Israel, Because They're Jewish.  The Last 3 TIMES We Went To Bat For Muslims!  Damn People.  We Have The Most Money In The World. What A BITCH We Would Be To Hog It To Ourselves, While The Rest Of The World Starved.  Yes, We Get Involved, It's The RIGHT THING TO DO.  It's Our Obligation As World Leaders, And Usually, Each Time, The United Nations BACKS Our Intentions.  So It's Not Just Us; Really, Reading This Shit, A Lot Of Yall Are Miseducated, And Haven't Done Your Homework.  Saying The U.S. Shouldn't Stick Their Nose In Is An Ignorant Statement.  How About The Peeps We Lost In Kosovo, Fighting For Muslims? Or Kuwait... Or Somalia...

The Problem Is, A Lotta Peeps Don't Understand What It's Like To Truly Be Free.  Freedom Is A Lot More Than Being Able To Make Your Own Decisions.  Freedom Is Contagious, The Fall Of The Berlin Wall, And The Story In Russia Prove This.  In America, We Have Muslims, Jews, And Christians, All Living Side By Side, With Little Problems. Sure, There's Some, But Nothing Like In Other Countries.  Generally, Every Redneck I Know Could Care Less What Relgion People Practice.   On The Other Hand, In Afganistan, Peeps Are CURRENTLY Being Killed, For Promoting Christianity.  What The F*ck?  That's Not Right, How Can It Be? Islam Doesn't Teach That... That Country Is Ran By A Corrupt Government, Yall.  Anyone Can See That.  ANYONE.  If You Can't, Then Open Your Eyes.  

In America, Everyone Has Equal Opportunity.  At Least Legally; Of Course Racism Is Still A Problem, And Sexism, But We Are Doing Well With It; The Situations Much Better Today Than 10 Years Ago.  In America, It's Legal To Worship The Devil If You Want; That's Your Choice, And That's Freedom.  

If America Sits Behind, And Allows this Negative Shit To Exist In The World, Then Eventually It'll Spread Here, And Take Us Over Too.  That's Why We Promote Freedom Through The World; It's How It Was Meant To Be. Any Religion Will Teach You That.  

Next: America Has Been Slapped In The Face For Years.  We Are Viewed As A Fuckin' Joke When It Comes To THis; People Think They Can Just Walk All Over Us, Because Our Court System Protects Them.  Well, There's An Old Saying, All's Fair In Love And War.  Yeah, You Bitch Slapped Us 1 Too Many Times (Terrorists).  Bin Ladin Bombed The American Embassy's, And We Ran A Weak Ass Asualt On 2 Of His Old Compounds, Minimal Damage.  Bin Ladin Then Floated A Boat Of Explosives Up To The U.S. Cole, And Blew A Big Ass Hole In The Side Of It, We Did Nothing.  In Both Instances, We've Lost American Citizens.  America Allowed It, And You Know What Happened? (This Goes To Sikotic), He Did It Again, And Now There's 5000 People Dead In New York.  Well Fuck That, He's NOT Doing It Again, And Neither Is Any Terrorist, Because It's EVIL, We're Taking Them Out For The World, With Or Without Anyone's Help.  England, Israel, France, Canada, Mexico, And Britain Are Just A Few Of the Countries So FAr That I Have Heard AGREE With This.  Terrorism Is A Threat To Freedom, And It Is A Threat To The Future Of The World!

When We Fought To Leave England In The 1700's, You Know What?  We Did It For RELIGIOUS FREEDOM.  Today, We HAVE Religious Freedom.  What Do You Think Benjamin Franklin Would Say About This?  What a PISS On His Grave It Would Be To Allow This To Happen.

As It Stands, We Have Two Choices.  Arrest BinLadin, And Then Wonder How Many People Will Come For Us.  How Many Attacks Does BinLadin Have In STore For Us? This One Was Began Being Planned In '93, Since Then, He's Bombed 2 Other Things, Before This ONe!  Each Bigger; How Many Does He Have Being Planned Now?  2? 3? How Many Dead, 5000? 10,000? Nuclear Attack?  

BinLadin Represents Evil.  Anyone Who Doesn't Think That, Well, I Hope You Get Your Mind Right.  The Taliban Is Allowing Him To Train Terrorists On Their Land.  That's Like Me Selling O.J. A Knife, It Shows Their Heart; They Don't Give A Fuck What He Does With Those Terrorists, As Long As They Get His Money.  Well,Fuck That, Because They're The Enemy Too.  The U.S. Has CONTINUALLY Stated That Innocents Should Not Be Harmed, And Colin Powell Said Yesterday That Without A Doubt,That Is The #1 Concern Of The U.S. Military.  We Have NO Problem With Afganistan, Just With Their Government.  

We Cannot Arrest BinLadin; A Recent Study Shows He Has Connections, And Bases In AT LEAST 34 Countries, Including Yours And Mine.  If We Arrest Him, More Will Come.  We Need To Show The World, And His Followers, That This Is UnAcceptable.  This Is The Devil On Earth, Yall, Imprisoning Him Will Not Stop This, Because Then He'll Have People Wanting Him Released.  He Doesn't Act Alone, He Acts With Hundreds, So Each Must Be Eliminated. It's Like A Bad Rat Problem.  If An Example Isn't  Made, Then Next Time, It'll Be 20,000 Dead, Since the U.S. Doesn't Do Anything.

Peacefull Solution? Where Is Peace? Not Here, Because We Don't Know What's Next! Is L.A. Safe? Is New York? Washington? Charlotte, My City? Shit, We Need To Eradicate The Enemy.  All Is Fair In Love And War, Remember?

If You Come To Me, And Talk To Me About A Problem, I'm Gonna Talk.  If I Have A Problem, I'm Gonna Go To You And Talk.  If You Take It From Talking, To Slapping Me In THe Face, It's Time For Me To Knock You The Fuck Out.  THAT'S How America Should Act Too, There's ONLY SO MUCH, Yall.  If We Keep Talking, Guess What? Actions Won't Stop, They'll Just Be Talked About.  It Takes Action Sometimes to Stop Action.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2001, 08:43:54 PM »
Man, dat waz some post Trauma, nice job....
But I still aint sure why usa waz helpin out Israel?
Economy or tha Jewish ties yall mentioned??

Yo and wats this thing I been hearin bout how Ben Ladin cant be arrested in America or be executed and tha british need 2 take him or somethin of dat matter?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2001, 09:31:48 PM »
A Lot Of It Is Palestinians Were Going To Invade The Holy Land (For Both Sides, It's Holy), And America Didn't Want That.  Another Is That U.S.A. Feels Everyone Shouldn't Have To Worry About Invasions, And Palestinians Wanted To Take Over Israel (Or At Least Jerusalem).  The Weapons Were Intended To Fight Back Against Invasion, Instead Israelis Have Been Invading Palestinians.  

Jewish Ties Is Another Factor, I Won't Say That's Not Part Of It, Because It Probably Is.  The News Here Says We Helped Because They Are The Only Westernly Civilized Nation Over There.  Whatever That Means.

Binladin Can't Be Extradited, Because Afganistan Won't Do It.  They Said If We Prove He Did It, And Let Them View The Evidence, That They May Consider Extraditing Him To A Islamic Court, Which Wouldn't Be Us.  However, He's Already Been Proven Guilty For The Embassy Bombings.

Another Thing, Pakistan Wouldn't Let Us Use Their Air Space In '98 When We Bombed BinLadin Over The Embassies.  So, They're Kinda On The Edge, Too.  Afganistan, Pakistan, And Iraq May Come Down To Fight Together.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2001, 09:34:16 PM »
Iraqs army is crap though ain't it?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2001, 09:41:30 PM »
So tha weopens were given 2 Israel 2 defend themselves against Palestine, But Instead Israel used tha material 2 Invade?
Wat tha fuck?

Ah and I think Iraq's Army is crap, but they still have all those nuclear weopens rite?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2001, 09:43:33 PM »
iraq doesn't have any nuclear war heads ...at least i don't think....the only things they have really are biological and chemicle warefare weapons

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2001, 09:46:42 PM »

iraq doesn't have any nuclear war heads ...at least i don't think....the only things they have really are biological and chemicle warefare weapons

excatly ... imo
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2001, 09:50:30 PM »
Iraq Can't Do Anything. In The Gulf War, They Didn't Kill Hardly Anybody; Most Of The Soldiers Gave Up And Surrendered Everytime We Got Near Them.  I Believe We Just Took Their Weapons And Let Them Go.

They Don't Have Any Nukes, They DO Like Said Have Chemical Warfare.

Pakistan, Afganistan, And Iraq Don't Pose Any Threat, It's Just The Terrorist Isolated Attacks That Do.

infinite59

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2001, 09:58:53 PM »
Trauma is very misinformed about this subject.  I encourage everyone to ask someone who will give you honest answers about the situation in the middle east, someone who is knowledgeable about the situation, and who doesn't let their anger get the best of them.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2001, 10:04:23 PM »
how's trauma misinformed???

the only misinformed one here is you (and you can take that however you want)

just becuase trauma is mad about something doesn't mean he's automatically misinformed...if he's so misinformed i'd love to hear you distorted version of all this...mr. i'm going to make a bible like book of pac's life

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2001, 12:11:26 AM »

« Reply #55 on: 09/14/01 at 15:08:24 »    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE IS WHAT ANTONIO BULLSHITED....:
"antonio.....i don see no real shit in yo opinion.....
you europeans...may be EXEpt for ENGLAND...jus don get tha WHOLE PIC

THIS FIRST PERIOD IS THE PROOF THAT U CANT JUDGE NO POSTS, MAN! U ARE A LIL ISRAELIAN GUY WHO WAS TOLD TO HATE PALESTINA AND U DONT KNOW EVEN WHY. WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT? EXCEPT FOR ENGLAND? MORON! JUST CAUSE BLAIR SUCKS BUSH'S DICK? AND JUST CAUSE HE'S PROTECTING YOUR ASS? SHUT YA MOUTH, IT'S BETTER.

Israel DOES WHATEVER IT CAN NOT TO HEART INOCENT PIPZ
TOTALLY BULLSHIT! I DONT NEED TO COMMENT THIS SHIT. ANYWAY THEY BOMBED PALESTINA JUST TODAY! FUCK THIS SHIT. ISRAEL AINT THE VICTIM! AND U.S.A. AINT THE VICTIM IN THE MIDDLE EAST. PERDIOD.

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL BEIN SCARED TO GET ON BUSEZ AND SHIT..... OR GO EAT IN SOME FULLO PPZ RESTAURANT..... I SWARE THAT IF IT WAZNT FOR THESE TERORISTIC ORGZ AND ARAFATZ 2 FACE POLICY...THA PALESTINIANZ WOULDNT HAVE ANY LOSEZ...
ARE U TOTALLY ON CRACK? WHAT NO LOSEZ CHECK YOUR INFOS BETTER, MAN! PALESTINIAN GUYS ARE THE VICTIMS. ISRAEL IS BOMBING EM, AND THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS TO ARM SOME KIDS WITH ROCKS AND TO DO SOME SUICIDAL ACTS, U KNOW.. BOMBS! IF THEY CAN ONLY DO THIS SHIT TO REPLY TO THE BOMBS, THIS MEANS THEY ARE LOSING. THIS MEANS THEY DONT HAVE THE ARMS OF THE AMERICANS. WHY ARENT THEY BOMBING IRSAEL WITH F-15 AND SHIT? WHY DONT THEY HAVE JEEPS, AND CARS, AND ALL THESE VEHICLES TO MAKE A FRONTAL ATTACK? CAUSE AMERICA IS FUCKING EM, IS DESTROYING EM (BY SUPPORTING YOU), IS OPPRESSING EM. SO THAT'S WHY IT'S COOL FOR EM TO BE HAPPY BECAUSE OF THE WTC AND THE PENTAGON. YOU ISRAEL DECLARED A "DAY OF MOURNING" YESTERDAY, AND WHILE U WAS MOURNING THE DEADS, U BOMBED PALESTINA. WTF??

WE GOT ONE OF THA BEST ARMIES IN THA WORLD IF NOT THA BEST....AND WE GOT STATEZ AS OUR PARTNER...WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED....ALL OF THEIR PROBZ R FROM THEM....
WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT? THE BEST ARMY IN THE WORLD? LMAO! ANYWAY.. IF U GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH PALESTINA, WHY U BOMBED EM TODAY? AND YESTERDAY? IT WAS ON THE NEWS. AND DONT TELL ME THAT SOME KIDS WITH ROCKS CAN KILL 300 ISRAELIAN GUYS. DONT EVEN TRY TO MAKE PALESTINIAN GUYS LOOKS LIKE THEY WANT THE WAR. U ISRAELIAN ARE JUST STRONGER CAUSE U.S.A. NEED YOUR MILITARY STATION TO CONTROL THE MIDDLE EAST AND SO IT'S PROTECTING YOU. FACE IT. AND THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST IS AGAINST ISRAEL, EVEN TURKEY. YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT JUDGE THE OPINIONS OF ME OR OF THE OTHER GUYS IN THIS BOARD CAUSE U ARE AN ISRAELIAN GUY. U CAN'T. THIS AINT RACISM (IN NO WAY), BUT.. SINCE U ARE A SIDE OF THE WAR.. U CANT JUDGE THE OTHER SIDE. THAT'S ALL. PEACE."  
--------------------------------------------------------
.....yea...i am a side of tha war......but i am tha only one here who can realy judge tha whole situation.........you are one of tha most missinformed ppl i ever needed to prove a point to.....you think that you can just pick an opinion and start provin it....although you AIN got not even one fact...except for israel bein hated by all tha arabic countries around......which doesnt renew or prove squad
tha reason i said England is tha only country who knowez tha situation is cuaze they got a terrorism history.....tha whole Irish thing.....and they can realy relate......bout other european countries....they r mostly jus trin to overweight tha statez opinion...if youd know squad about politiCs...you would know why
.....now.....bout tha bull you spitted on israel gettin into the teritorys and shit...if yo dumbass would know...we had another kamakazi on tue. or wed.
so israel had to react.....we cant jus shut ourselves when our sevilians die and get injured..so tha army got into  Janin....for two reasons.....one i alreaDY LISTED AND THA SEC IS CAUZE WE HAD INFO THAT  MOST OF THA KAMAKAZIS WAZ OUT OF THEIR....
SO THA ARMY FUCKED THEM BITCHES.....YEA SOME PIPZ DIED....BUT WE HAD NO CHOICE..ANOTHER WEEK OR SO AND WE WOULD HAVE MO XPLOSIONS....WE HAD TO NUETRALIZE DIS.....YOU NEED TO GET MORE FACTS...THAN JUS TO SAY...ISRAEL BOMBD...BLA BLA...THEY DIDNT EVEN BOMB...THEY OPENED FIRE....IT HAZ NOTHIN TO DO WIT THANATIONAL MOURN DAY.....ECSEPT FOR DEALIN WIT MO TERORISTS...AMD THEY INVADED TO THAT SNAKE GROUND.....TO GET THEM BITCHES THAT WOULD PROBLY DIE ANYHOW IN A WEEK OR TWO.....
NOW SEC.... YOU MORON...THEY WOULDNT HAVE NO VICTOMS IF IT WAZNT FOR ARAFATS TWO FACE POLICY AND THEM TERORISTS...I KNOW I SHOULDNT ARGUE WIT IGNORANT DUMBASSES LIKE YOU....BUT I STILL WILL...CUAZE IT PISSES ME THAT SUCH A BULLSHITER....TWISTS SHIT WITHOUT HAVIN ANY FACTS....AS I SAID WE DONT NEED THEIR FACKIN TERESTORIES...WE WOULD BE PERFECT IF IT WAZNT FOR THIS FUCKKIN KAMAKAZIS....
OF COURSE ISRAEL IS STILL REPLING...WE JUST HAD A KAMAKZI XPLOSION ON A RAILROAD IN NAHARIA THIS WEEK...LOOK NOW WHAT THA STATES R GOIN TO DO AFTER DA SHIT THAT HAPPEND TO THEM...A COUNTRY CANT IGNORE WHEN ITS SEVLIANS DIE ON THEIR WAY TO WORK....OR IN A RESTAURANT...YOU SEE...EVEN THA FACT THAT YOU DIDNT KNOW WHY DID ISRAEL IVADE TO JANIN ALREADY SHOWES HOW IGNORANT OR MISINFORMED YOU ARE.....
AND BOUT  ANOTHER BIGGGGG BULLSHIT YOU SPITTED........AN AUTONOMY ....A COUNTRY...A GOVERMENT.....THAT ALOWES ITS KIDS....LOL 14
13...12 YEAR OLD.....GO TO THA FRONTLINE..SHOULD NOT EVEM EXSIST.....WHAT KINDA SICK ASS SHOULD SOMEONE BE TO DO THIS///AND YOU KNOW WHY THEY DO IT?...ONLY FOR THA WHOLE PARAPAKANDA BULL....SO THEY CAN SAY LATER ISRAEL KILLS INOCENT KIDS....HA....THESE WOULD GROW UP AND PROBLY GO AND BLOW UP SOME SUPERMARKET AND SHIT/////.....JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW ISRAELWOULD TREAD THWEM MUCH BETTER IF IT WAZNR FOR THIS WHOLE SHIT....WE GOT EVEN PALESTINIAN PIPZ INOUR PARLAMENT....AND NOT JUS PALESTINIANS...TYHESE R ONES THAT SUPPORT THA AOUTONOMY.....IMAGINE STATES HAVIN A RUSSSIAN MEMBER OF THA PARLAMENT DURIN THA COLD WAR.....OR SOMTHUIN OF THIS METTER.....
THEY COULD GET 97% OF THA DEMAND AND ARAFAT DISSAGREED...REMEMBER CAMP DAVID...MORON?...DO YOU?.....WELL XPLAIN WHY DID ARAFAT DISSAGREE...DUNNO???...GO CHECK MY PREVIOUS POST YOU IGNORANT ASS....
YOU JUS SOME LIL KID WHO THINKS HE IZ IN A DEBATE GROUP...THAT CAN JUS PICK AN OPINION AND DO WHATEVER TO PROVE IT.....

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2001, 12:26:10 AM »
ANOTHER SHIT YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLE......
EVERY DAY WE GOT SEVILIANS DIEIN ON THEIR WAY TO WORK WHILE THEY DRIVE THEIR CARS FROM TERORISTS THAT HIDE IN THA BUSHES AND OPEN FIRE ON MOVIN CARS OR FROM DRIVE BY SHOOOTINGS....YOU OUTSIDE DONT EVEN HERE BOUT THESE ......
DID YOU HERE BOUT THA DELFINARIUM XLPOSION WHERE 20 SOMTHIN KIDS...YOUG KIDS DIED...DID YOU....THEY JUS WENT OUT ON FRIDAY NIGHT TO A CLUB......WOULD YOU LIKE THAT.....
AND WHEN ISRAEL DIDNT REPLY THA NEXT DAY AND HELD THA REPLY BACK....NOW NO ONE EVEN REMEMBERS THAT.......
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Instant_Killa

« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2001, 02:33:37 AM »
I think that infinite has a bit of a point there. Iam a Canadian n iam neither christian nor muslim. I believe that we should treat all religions equally. Nyway i think that USA should'nt attack afghanistan. 1st of all because they cant be the judges to decide wether to attack or not, secondly ...attacking a country as such could trigger another world war n we dont wanna have that in the world....I'd say to attack the terrorists without killing the civilians cause they havent done nuthin. The US has always had a policy of acting like an international policeman...they always interfere in other nations business. USA supports whomever it likes n that aint fair....they r not completely innocent as well. They were a imperialist nation in the past. When japan attacked pearl harbour, usa threw the atomic bombs ....over 120,000 ppl in japan were killed and many atill suffer from the aftereffects of the bombs. u know ithink  its not a big thing when just 50,000 ppl r dead in the US...for example 6 million jews were killed by the nazis in the holocaust n noone even cared to save them. As for palestine...they r fighting for their own reason...if u check the history of both the nations, israel is the culprit. israel had occupied large territories of palestine  n the ppl'e belongongs in the past n ever since then theres been figting between both sides....  i think that there was no damn need for usa to back israel or any other country...this bombing shit would never had happened then...

check this out

BRITAIN HAD TAKEN OVER PALESTINE IN THE 1920s AS IT WAS AN IMPERIALST NATION...BUT AFTER 1947 THIS SHIT HAPPENED

After looking at various alternatives, the UN proposed the partitioning of Palestine into two independent States, one Palestinian Arab and the other Jewish, with Jerusalem internationalized (Resolution 181 (II) of 1947).  One of the two States envisaged in the partition plan proclaimed its independence as Israel and in the 1948 war expanded to occupy 77 per cent of the territory of Palestine. Israel also occupied the larger part of Jerusalem. Over half the indigenous Palestinian population fled or were expelled. Jordan and Egypt occupied the other parts of the territory assigned by the partition resolution to the Palestinian Arab State which did not come into being.

In the 1967 war, Israel occupied the remaining territory of Palestine, until then under Jordanian and Egyptian control (the West Bank and Gaza Strip). This included the remaining part of Jerusalem, which was subsequently   annexed by Israel. The war brought about a second exodus(migration) of Palestinians, estimated at half a million.

i wish that this newyork shit never should have happened...looks like theres gonna be more trouble in the world now...

Mr_Loc

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2001, 03:15:16 AM »
Trauma is certainly not misinformed, but i think hes leaving out some facts. Yes the US in recent years has been a global peacekeeper to many nations, thats true. but sometimes there are other motives, why u think the CIA and FBI are so secretive? not just to protect information, but to avoid pissing off Americans because to be honest, some of their operations are sheisty to say the least.

When they helped create the state of Israel after WW2 (after Jews flee'd from Europe and the holocaust back to their homeland) the president at the time Harry Truman realized he would win the Jewish vote in the US by supporting them.

When the US started military actions in Kosovo, it was the same day as an important part in Clinton's little sex scandal (i forget what it was right now).

coincidences? maybe, but probably not.

dont get me wrong, im on the US's side fo sho, but i dont like seeing patriotism covering up some important facts.