Author Topic: Boss' Life - Snoop Dogg featuring Nate Dogg (Produced By: Dr. Dre) - Flop???  (Read 1341 times)

d-nice

This is Snoop's 4th single you all should realize by now that if a rapper is lucky enough to get a 3rd or 4th single, they won't play it. Look at Jay'Z's "Minority Report", The Game's "Wouldnt Get Far". People's attention spans are short, and the stations don't wanna give too much to an artist. It's all about the 1st and 2nd single nowadays.

That is true also. And not alot of artists are even getting 2 singles. I would like to see them maybe drop one more single, Imagine or Get A Light and see if that can push him over the top.

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
imo tha akon version is better. i think it sounder than nate's version. i had tha song as my main ringtone untill i traded in my phone i like tha song and thought it would be a stronger single. maybe tha label anin't puting tha money behind it

The_Offence

flopped hard nate dogg's career is OVER nobody is checking for dude anymore except west coast hip hop fans

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

great song,...video sucked BIG TIME!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
nate comes and goes, he's been hot, been not, got hot again, is not again, may get hot again with the right single

ANYWAY

-90% of people don't know what a producer is, let alone KNOW that Dr.Dre produced this.

-Would have blown up if Dre was in the video. This is Dre's fault.

-People want to see snoop/dre rap together. it's a media frenzy, and even people who don't know shit about shit remember G thang.

Xander, LMAO at you thinking anybody but us is evaluating dre's production as he releases shit. they don't even know that dre produces(women that buy music)

Noone, including radio stations, knows that Dre is involved with the track. People have short attention spans, burn the albums so they don't have the credits to read and guess what...even the people that did buy the record, don't read the credits.

toss a dre verse on there and dre in the video and MTV would have been ON it

dre is sucha  popular figure, he doesn't even like to rap but he does because people demand it so much

he was probably mixing 50's two completed albums so was too busy to be in the video.

bottomline, 50's fault.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
dont yall get it ?

rappers get boooooooooooooooooring, specialy snoop. How long can snoop pretind that he is still a crip ?
how long is going to be smacking hoes ?
when is he going to grow up ?
rappers get boring so thats why i stopped buying snoop,any dpg shit, xzibit......etc...
they might only be good for collabs but nit albums. Take it groupies i dont give a fuck.

i put the old west behind me now i only look forward

the game
yaboy
bushop
omar
conejo
jay roc
technique
 and all the new west coast cats.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
Snoopp is old now. This nigga needs to stop it with the tuff shit.

I wana hear more of him growing up. He is an o.g now he should spread knowledge instead of acting like he is still banging.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
dont yall get it ?

rappers get boooooooooooooooooring, specialy snoop. How long can snoop pretind that he is still a crip ?
rappers get boring so thats why i stopped buying snoop,any dpg shit, xzibit......etc...
they might only be good for collabs but nit albums. Take it groupies i dont give a fuck.

the game
yaboy
bushop
omar
conejo
jay roc
technique

Game-kind of a weak voice, no natural talent but definitely puts effort forth to make bangin records
bishop-if hittman looked like him, would not be signed to the math
Omar-nice flow and lyrics, can't stand his voice
jay roc-same thing as Omar, with an even clumsier flow
techniec-sick as shit, but ain't this dude been around since the mid 90s?
glasses-nice lyrics and flow, whack voice...what's with all these raspy motherfuckers?
ya boy-tired ass topics, cookie cutter ass verse strucute but a decent voice flow and lyrics, all his songs sound like singles but that makes for a weaker album imo

snoop-regardless of what he is talking about, his voice is a musical instrument. a weapon of funk destruction. smooth man, his flow is unmatchable.

Last i heard, snoop went up to sacramento to protest tookie's death. last i heard Snoop lives in so cal with a medical marijuana prescription and there's a canna club owned by the crips in LBC...since snoop doesn't live in san fran, my guess is his source is LA area medical marijuana clubs. last i heard snoop puts on former gangsters all the time in his record and his businessses.....he may not be slangin rocks and bussn caps but dude is a crip.

no one has listened to west coast rap for content since cube last record before war disc. west coast rap at its best: funky music, east coast rap: poetry. no one is listening to snoop for poetic insight, his shit sounds good. that's why we like it.

though i agree with bishop, snoop should put out some of his more deep songs that he's made that he hasn't released

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Blu Lacez

dont yall get it ?

rappers get boooooooooooooooooring, specially snoop. How long can snoop pretend that he is still a crip ?

the game
yaboy
bushop
omar
conejo
jay roc
technique

Game-kind of a weak voice, no natural talent but definitely puts effort forth to make bangin records
bishop-if hittman looked like him, would not be signed to the math
Omar-nice flow and lyrics, can't stand his voice
jay roc-same thing as Omar, with an even clumsier flow
techniec-sick as shit, but ain't this dude been around since the mid 90s?
glasses-nice lyrics and flow, whack voice...what's with all these raspy motherfuckers?
ya boy-tired ass topics, cookie cutter ass verse strucute but a decent voice flow and lyrics, all his songs sound like singles but that makes for a weaker album imo

snoop-regardless of what he is talking about, his voice is a musical instrument. a weapon of funk destruction. smooth man, his flow is unmatchable.

Last i heard, snoop went up to sacramento to protest tookie's death. last i heard Snoop lives in so cal with a medical marijuana prescription and there's a canna club owned by the crips in LBC...since snoop doesn't live in san fran, my guess is his source is LA area medical marijuana clubs. last i heard snoop puts on former gangsters all the time in his record and his businessses.....he may not be slangin rocks and bussn caps but dude is a crip.

no one has listened to west coast rap for content since cube last record before war disc. west coast rap at its best: funky music, east coast rap: poetry. no one is listening to snoop for poetic insight, his shit sounds good. that's why we like it.

though i agree with bishop, snoop should put out some of his more deep songs that he's made that he hasn't released

-T

^^
   i don't know dude, but T, your post always seem to have sum deep analysis in them..Much props for that!!

--Keep 'em coming!!

Blu!

--On A Side Note..Am Sure Boss Life will blow for Snoop..am thinking it will later rather than sooner!!

whether it blows or not, am still gon bump it..but I'd like it to see it sell alot more than it is currently, cuz of the work, Snoop, Akon/Nate & Dre put in it, after all they gotta get the due for working on the track-You don't make a track for it not to sell...

Blu!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 01:20:16 PM by Blu Lacez »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah, tracks blow up in the summer sometimes.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
i am pretty sure it will not blow up, i am fucking like the snoop Nate dogg song and like the video. but then again its not that special, we have seen Snoop like that a million times... IF he should have any hope making a hit song it should be the jamie foxx and Snoop dogg song.. Thats realy what the pop people like sad but true  >:(

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
there is tons of single quality shit on the record. i think he should make good on round here like he said, and have dre in the video. shit will blow.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

there is tons of single quality shit on the record. i think he should make good on round here like he said, and have dre in the video. shit will blow.

-T

Yeah having Dre in the video would be big. But then Snoop would have to explain that whole "why does round here sound like Stan and that Dido song?" thing that he got all bent out of shape about in the interview with Nima. LOL!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

-T

Yeah having Dre in the video would be big. But then Snoop would have to explain that whole "why does round here sound like Stan and that Dido song?" thing that he got all bent out of shape about in the interview with Nima. LOL!

it probably would come up again. that video would be coooold though.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Westcoastfanatic

dont yall get it ?

the game
yaboy
bushop
omar
conejo
jay roc
technique

Agree. That's why I'm only waiting on Detox. Dre's the only one who can come with something original and innovative. That new Dogg Pound album sounds like it was made in 97' or something. Come with sum new shit.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 02:47:32 PM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.