Author Topic: What is piff? I bet Dipset groupies don't even know...  (Read 1110 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: What is piff? I bet Dipset groupies don't even know...
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 04:51:55 PM »
on a side note Diego Redd rapped about selling piff not white in southwest fresno. its westcoast now, learn it, love it, live it

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 05:00:15 PM »
Nik, you can use the word piff to describe anyone. People started saying it out here to refer to a specific sort of weed, now it could mean anything u want it too.

Yo dogg, that is so kush!

She is lookin chronic!

I had some danky ass food today.

danky works....piff....not so much.

-T

That's the Eastcoast slang 4 u, u'd get laughed at for saying danky out here lol. Nobody would know what the hell u were talking about. It's not the idea of using a word 4 weed for something good, it's using "piff", "piffery", "piffy", and you don't have to be a Dipset stan to say it.

Don't get it twisted though, Dispet didn't start the term, it's Eastcoast slang, no rappers coined it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2007, 05:17:30 PM »
Dank, okay, but "danky"? I dunno 'bout that one...You can use piff as much as you want, it doesn't bother me, just as long as you know what it truly means. And don't be a hater. :)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2007, 05:19:57 PM »

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2007, 05:20:54 PM »
Dank, okay, but "danky"? I dunno 'bout that one...You can use piff as much as you want, it doesn't bother me, just as long as you know what it truly means. And don't be a hater. :)

Bro, piff DOESN'T have a meaning anymore, it's not open and shut like that. If your using it to describe something you like or something good, then your right. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 05:22:45 PM »
And don't be a hater. :)

the irony

Try not using words out of context. :)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 05:24:53 PM »

the irony

I'll devour your first born child

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 05:25:31 PM »

Bro, piff DOESN'T have a meaning anymore, it's not open and shut like that. If your using it to describe something you like or something good, then your right. 8)

Okay, well the original meaning of the word piff is the feeling in your lungs when you take a hit of weed (you can feel it most with a bong rip).... you know "that weed has too much piff". I'm sure you know what I'm talkin about...maybe you just havent heard that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 05:25:52 PM »

the irony

I'll devour your first born child

Sub-Z 2007...Your style is played, son.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 05:27:15 PM »

Okay, well the original meaning of the word piff is the feeling in your lungs when you take a hit of weed (you can feel it most with a bong rip).... you know "that weed has too much piff". I'm sure you know what I'm talkin about...maybe you just havent heard that.

No, the original meaning was used to describe a specific type of weed, fuck what u heard on the internet. Nobody says that weed has too much piff. Maybe u r thinkin of keef?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2007, 05:29:52 PM »

No, the original meaning was used to describe a specific type of weed, fuck what u heard on the internet. Nobody says that weed has too much piff. Maybe u r thinkin of keef?

The internet? WTF? Kief? LOL...Come on, now. Kief is something totally different, I'm sure there's some strain named "piff" out there (there are millions of different names for weed strains), but the piff FEELING is something completely different. Just because you haven't heard it (which you admitted you haven't), doesn't mean it don't exist...PeACe

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2007, 05:42:38 PM »

The internet? WTF? Kief? LOL...Come on, now. Kief is something totally different, I'm sure there's some strain named "piff" out there (there are millions of different names for weed strains), but the piff FEELING is something completely different. Just because you haven't heard it (which you admitted you haven't), doesn't mean it don't exist...PeACe

LOL at a kid from Cali telling me what piff means. I haven't heard nobody use that phrase ( this weed is too "piffy", youre such a nerd dude ) cause nobody out here does, and this is where the word originated. I know u got serious personal issues, but why do you always have to make everything an argument. If you can't accept when your wrong, don't add insult to ingury by picking at it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2007, 06:54:57 PM »

LOL at a kid from Cali telling me what piff means. I haven't heard nobody use that phrase ( this weed is too "piffy", youre such a nerd dude ) cause nobody out here does, and this is where the word originated. I know u got serious personal issues, but why do you always have to make everything an argument. If you can't accept when your wrong, don't add insult to ingury by picking at it.

Make everything an argument? Personal issues? WTF are you talking about? As far as I'm concerned, you're the one who's throwing random insults. I was just stating what I know...LOL. People from Cali use different slang than people from New York...That's common sense, bro. ::)

Now go ingur yourself.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2007, 08:03:37 PM »

Make everything an argument? Personal issues? WTF are you talking about? As far as I'm concerned, you're the one who's throwing random insults. I was just stating what I know...LOL. People from Cali use different slang than people from New York...That's common sense, bro. ::)

Now go ingur yourself.

Ingur? what does that mean? And of course we have different slang, I'm telling you were the term originated from, and what the meaning was, and you try to tell me I'm wrong. That's all I was trying to say about your problems, you just have to try to belittle everyone. Remember, your just a kid, you still gots ways to go before u grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2007, 08:35:27 PM »

Now go ingur yourself.

Ingur? what does that mean? And of course we have different slang, I'm telling you were the term originated from, and what the meaning was, and you try to tell me I'm wrong. That's all I was trying to say about your problems, you just have to try to belittle everyone. Remember, your just a kid, you still gots ways to go before u grow up.

How old are you? Calling me a kid, you GOTTA be at least 40+...Otherwise, shut the fuck up, cuz I'm a legal adult. Anyways, how do you know where "piff" originated? Seems to me like you're speaking out your ass, especially considering you haven't even heard my version of the word before...Don't speak if you don't know...PeACe