Author Topic: What is piff? I bet Dipset groupies don't even know...  (Read 1114 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: What is piff? I bet Dipset groupies don't even know...
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2007, 09:40:10 PM »
"Piff" originated in NYC, MY coast, not Cali. I'm 24, so to me, judging by your age AND mainly by your posts, you are a little kid. Youre the same age as Rik right? Compare your 2's posts and see if ur not one of the most immature people on here. And I'm not saying you don't serve a purpose here, your posts are occasionaly good, but mostly what we see of you is a high n mighty, I know everything, Kobe dickrider type of dude. And you can't take a joke, u act like your tough on this site by trying to talk down to people. Safe to say, imo you have serious personality probs. But, I'm not gonna hate on you because I see how it makes people look. I'm telling you this so maybe you can make a change in your life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2007, 11:58:47 PM »
"Piff" originated in NYC, MY coast, not Cali. I'm 24, so to me, judging by your age AND mainly by your posts, you are a little kid. Youre the same age as Rik right? Compare your 2's posts and see if ur not one of the most immature people on here. And I'm not saying you don't serve a purpose here, your posts are occasionaly good, but mostly what we see of you is a high n mighty, I know everything, Kobe dickrider type of dude. And you can't take a joke, u act like your tough on this site by trying to talk down to people. Safe to say, imo you have serious personality probs. But, I'm not gonna hate on you because I see how it makes people look. I'm telling you this so maybe you can make a change in your life.

IMO, the people who judge dudes over the internet and call people immature for posting their opinions are the ones who have personality problems... Talking about making changes in my life? Are you really 24? If so, then grow up...If you think I'm high and mighty, that's great...Just don't talk a gang of bullshit and then end it with "But I'm not gunna hate on you"...LOL.

WestCoasta

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2007, 12:41:35 AM »
who was reefer alston before he changed his name?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2007, 12:42:09 AM »
there's no need for all this

and west coast: floatin above everything

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Suga Foot

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2007, 02:07:26 PM »
when I'm doin the books for my business PIF = Paid In Full

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2007, 09:10:18 PM »
when I'm doin the books for my business PIF = Paid In Full

Another good one, and it can work too.

Chief

« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2007, 01:15:38 AM »
i wouldnt mind some piff...

back to the topic, it's terminology, piff is a good thing, so now it's related to a few other things, doesnt really matter. does it?

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2007, 04:49:37 AM »
hahaha