Author Topic: Anyone have a link to a video or script of the 1,800 word thing Virg. Tech kille  (Read 346 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The stupid news never talks about why all this happened.   I guess this dude sent some stuff to NBC, some videotapes and some 1,800 page document or something.  Does anybody have a link to any of it, cause I'm sure the quotes the media used were just the most sensational but don't really tell the story.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Here's the video (no reason for the killings). I love the pose with a hammer.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 06:11:59 AM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Here's the video (no reason for the killings). I love the pose with a hammer.

The editing on the video doesn't make any sense.  He says "You" have blood on your hands, etc... but because of the way they edited it, we can't even tell who "you" is.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He means you muslims.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070419/ap_on_re_us/virginia_tech_shooting

this isn't what you wanted but it does explain a little more as to who he might have been talking to

"20 minutes ago

BLACKSBURG, Va. - Long before he boiled over, Virginia Tech gunman Cho Seung-Hui was picked on, pushed around and laughed at because of his shyness and the strange way he talked when he was a schoolboy in suburban Washington, former classmates say."

"Once, in English class, the teacher had the students read aloud, and when it was Cho's turn, he just looked down in silence, Davids recalled. Finally, after the teacher threatened him with an F for participation, Cho started to read in a strange, deep voice that sounded "like he had something in his mouth," Davids said.

"As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, `Go back to China,'" Davids said."

"Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats," says Cho, who came to the U.S. at about age 8 in 1992 and whose parents work at a dry cleaners in suburban Washington. "Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust funds wasn't enough. Your vodka and cognac wasn't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything."

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

this isn't what you wanted but it does explain a little more as to who he might have been talking to

"20 minutes ago

BLACKSBURG, Va. - Long before he boiled over, Virginia Tech gunman Cho Seung-Hui was picked on, pushed around and laughed at because of his shyness and the strange way he talked when he was a schoolboy in suburban Washington, former classmates say."

"Once, in English class, the teacher had the students read aloud, and when it was Cho's turn, he just looked down in silence, Davids recalled. Finally, after the teacher threatened him with an F for participation, Cho started to read in a strange, deep voice that sounded "like he had something in his mouth," Davids said.

"As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, `Go back to China,'" Davids said."

"Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats," says Cho, who came to the U.S. at about age 8 in 1992 and whose parents work at a dry cleaners in suburban Washington. "Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust funds wasn't enough. Your vodka and cognac wasn't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything."

no, that wasn't what I'm looking for.  Those idiots at NBC edited his tape and showed like 3 short clips that don't reveal anything about what it is he was mad about.. it just showed he was mad!  And those stupid pics of him with the gun are everywhere in the sensationalized media.  Man.. I really hate the media.  Why can't they just let us see his video in full without their editing and stupid experts who come on and think they know what was going on in his mind.

Samoan Enforcer

LOL

jeromechickenbone

LOL

LOL @ U LOLING

Samoan Enforcer

LOL

LOL @ U LOLING

LOL @ OTHER PEOPLE FINDING THAT LOL, LOL

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
There's something missing from the footage, he is talking about something or somebody, he is explaning what triggered it off, but it's edited for some reason. They were showing the videos non-stop on wednesday, I must've checked em out 5-6 times, there's for sure a part missing. And I believe they're doing this so no law-suites or anything to that degree pop up.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
There's something missing from the footage, he is talking about something or somebody, he is explaning what triggered it off, but it's edited for some reason. They were showing the videos non-stop on wednesday, I must've checked em out 5-6 times, there's for sure a part missing. And I believe they're doing this so no law-suites or anything to that degree pop up.

Word!  Something is missing!  No doubt!  They edited out something they don't want the people to see. 

Although I didn't understand your last sentence.  What did you mean by that?

I was thinking the reason they edited it, is because he says something against the government or something, and so the government used their connections in the media to see to it that they weren't made to look bad.

Samoan Enforcer

Word!  Something is missing!  No doubt!  They edited out something they don't want the people to see. 

I was thinking the reason they edited it, is because he says something against the government or something, and so the government used their connections in the media to see to it that they weren't made to look bad.

you're on to something dark and sinister bry guy, keep traveling down the rabbit hole

Narrator

Actually, what they edited out was Cho ranting about how Muslims are evil and how Islam is a religion bent on world domination and oppressing unbelievers.  The Saudis were upset by this, so they called up Bush and told him they'd end shipments of oil to America if he didn't do something about it.

Chief

dont even try look for justification for what he did.