Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
25 (65.8%)
Los Angeles Lakers
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: 2007 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (42-40) vs Phoenix Suns (61-21)~ Round 1.  (Read 7753 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Los Angeles Lakers @ Phoenix Suns.
Round 1, Game 1.
Sunday April 22nd, 2007.
12:00 PM (Pacific) on ABC.

Sweet revenge! I like the Lakers' chances in this series, more so than last season. Lakers are a year older as a team and are FINALLY getting their groove back with EVERYONE (minus Chris Mihm) ready to play. Still so many questions though...Will Jordan Farmar start at point guard? I don't know. But I do know we have a much better team than we did 1 year ago...And who will be left off the playoff roster? I'm assuming it'll be Shammond Williams and Aaron McKie, which could hurt...I'm ready for the Lakers to tear into the overrated Suns. Who do ya'll think will take this series? Post your thoughts here...PeACe

wcsoldier

There is one Key : Defense.. if we can slow it down during most of the series , we'll win.. don't forget last year in the 3 wins, Suns scored under 100 pts.. I hope EVERY player will enter this series focused and not making stupid mistakes...  the thing I wonder is can we increase the level of our defense intensity i.e stay with the shooters and don't let opening lanes ect.. offensive wise Lamar has to abuse (no homo) Marion as he did last year by posting him up, Luke has to do the same thing with Barbosa, be aware we're bigger at each position (unless Diaw starts) so I DO hope we aren"t jacking 3s like morons.. we can do it, players have to use last year as motivation.. Ronny , if staying outside foul troubles, can be a key factor in this battle.. to be honest I'm way more worry about weak mentality of most of the roster than any other things

Now_Im_Not_Banned

There is one Key : Defense.. if we can slow it down during most of the series , we'll win.. don't forget last year in the 3 wins, Suns scored under 100 pts.. I hope EVERY player will enter this series focused and not making stupid mistakes...  the thing I wonder is can we increase the level of our defense intensity i.e stay with the shooters and don't let opening lanes ect.. offensive wise Lamar has to abuse (no homo) Marion as he did last year by posting him up, Luke has to do the same thing with Barbosa, be aware we're bigger at each position (unless Diaw starts) so I DO hope we aren"t jacking 3s like morons.. we can do it, players have to use last year as motivation.. Ronny , if staying outside foul troubles, can be a key factor in this battle.. to be honest I'm way more worry about weak mentality of most of the roster than any other things

I believe Phil will have them mentally prepared.

wcsoldier

by the way , here's the schedule

Game 1 - Sun  April 22  L.A. Lakers at Phoenix   12:00PM  3:00PM ABC/R
Game 2 - Tue  April 24  L.A. Lakers at Phoenix   7:30PM   10:30PM TNT
Game 3 - Thu  April 26  Phoenix at L.A. Lakers   7:30PM   10:30PM TNT
Game 4 - Sun  April 29  Phoenix at L.A. Lakers   12:30PM  3:30PM ABC/R
Game 5 * Wed  May 2     L.A. Lakers at Phoenix   TBD      TBD    TBD
Game 6 * Fri  May 4     Phoenix at L.A. Lakers   TBD      TBD    TBD
Game 7 * Sun  May 6     L.A. Lakers at Phoenix   TBD      TBD    TBD

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How many games do you see this series going?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille

PHO 4 LAL 1

sorry lakers fans

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
hope nobody jinxes it like the ucla florida game lol

wcsoldier

4-2 for us.. I think we'll take the 1st then lose the 2nd and won 3, 4, 6 at home

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i dont' know the suns have  all the same offensive 'weapons' as last time PLUS amare, so im a little nervous

based on we we've done the past 10 games  suns 4- lakers 2..

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
REVENGE!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
lmao...peace out lakers
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

rik

lmao...peace out lakers

Wanna bet your account on that?

thisoneguy360

I think Phoniex will win i'd love for La to though

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I've been waiting for this since last year. I can't wait, as revenge is in the eyes.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
4-2 Lakers.