Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
25 (65.8%)
Los Angeles Lakers
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: 2007 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (42-40) vs Phoenix Suns (61-21)~ Round 1.  (Read 7603 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
lakers had a real chance of winning on sunday until kobe starting forcing up bad shots in the 4th quarter. he needs to learn how to pass out of the tripple team
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
i just hope the lakers can push this series to 6 and soften up the suns for the Warriors
I just hope the Warriors can push this series to 6 and soften up the Mavs for the Lakers. 8)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
i just hope the lakers can push this series to 6 and soften up the suns for the Warriors
I just hope the Warriors can push this series to 6 and soften up the Mavs for the Lakers. 8)
lol nik is the originator of that comment.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I just heard on ESPN that Kobe was criticizing his team mates for the loss. He's the leader of the team, he took all those missed shots in the end of the game, the blame lies with Kobe. Period.

LMAO@believing BSPN regarding Kobe/Lakers...

Anyways...Can't wait for tonight. Time to adjust and smoke these punks. 8)
I didn't actually watch the report. They just said the story was coming up after a commerical break. But I missed it.

Even worse...That's when they try to twist shit and make what they say as attention grabbing as possible. That's disappointing. As a Laker fan, you should have BEEN knowing not to buy into that BS by now, homie...
:-[ It was a mistake. I was just trying to get information on the NFL Draft. :boohoo:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
lol nik is the originator of that comment.
I'm just mesing around. I hope both the Lakers and Warriors advance.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I just heard on ESPN that Kobe was criticizing his team mates for the loss. He's the leader of the team, he took all those missed shots in the end of the game, the blame lies with Kobe. Period.

LMAO@believing BSPN regarding Kobe/Lakers...

Anyways...Can't wait for tonight. Time to adjust and smoke these punks. 8)
I didn't actually watch the report. They just said the story was coming up after a commerical break. But I missed it.

Even worse...That's when they try to twist shit and make what they say as attention grabbing as possible. That's disappointing. As a Laker fan, you should have BEEN knowing not to buy into that BS by now, homie...
:-[ It was a mistake. I was just trying to get information on the NFL Draft. :boohoo:

:nawty:

Citizen-Y

Nothing is Kobe's fault.

Ever.

Taking contested shots while double teamed.  Good play.

Not passing out to open teammates.  Smart play.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
if im the lakers and i magically somehow beat the suns i dont wanna see the Warriors in the 2nd rd

Citizen-Y

if im the lakers and i magically somehow beat the suns i dont wanna see the Warriors in the 2nd rd

They won't since they would play the Spurs or Nuggets.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Nothing is Kobe's fault.

Ever.

Taking contested shots while double teamed.  Good play.

Not passing out to open teammates.  Smart play.

No. EVERYTHING is Kobe's fault. If he stops shooting and passes it to his teammates, he's sabotaging the game and refusing to shoot when he's hot. Game 7 anyone? ::)

Kobe haters are amazing. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I rather see the Warrior in the conference finals than the Mavs or Rockets.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Kobe might be able to steal maybe 1 game this series with his talent alone but in order to win the series those other guys need to step up. i also blame the lakers for not landing KG or Kidd. in this day and age u need two superstars to win a championship

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Go Lakers
Go Warriors!!

CALI LOVE!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i also blame the lakers for not landing KG

It's hard to acquire a player that isn't up for trade.

d-nice

I rather see the Warrior in the conference finals than the Mavs or Rockets.

co-sign. At this point of the playoffs you just trying to advance. But LA actually matches up well with Golden State. And it is a complete mismatch in the frontcourt.