Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
25 (65.8%)
Los Angeles Lakers
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: 2007 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (42-40) vs Phoenix Suns (61-21)~ Round 1.  (Read 7729 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who wanna bet his account with me? I did it 12 months ago, and i've lost it. This time i won't.

C'mon.

Your Karma must really hurt you.

;D ;D

Not really. :P

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who wanna bet his account with me? I did it 12 months ago, and i've lost it. This time i won't.

C'mon.

Your Karma must really hurt you.

;D ;D

Not really. :P

*diss*
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No problem. I'm about to eat in one of the best restaurants in Lecce (i mean italian restaurants, you know what i'm saying? Not your bullshit german ones :P)(oh, and italians do it better, but you already know), with very important people from the UN (United Nations) Organization. And then i'll probably fuck my wife, later in the night. So i'm cool anyway, don't trip. :P
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 11:37:42 AM by Antonio »

wcsoldier

^^^^ lol we both know French and Italian food are WAY better than any other countries one  :P

LAKERS_FAN89

^Now that's just nutty.
What?
It's a compliment. Nutty = crazy, insane, cool, etc.
oh cause u put it in other word aiight cool 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

C'mon.

I bet Baby G will do it... :D

Lol you love having me in your mouth don't you?

Please stop with the fantasies. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

kwame could possibly be the deciding factor.

I agree with this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

No problem. I'm about to eat in one of the best restaurants in Lecce (i mean italian restaurants, you know what i'm saying? Not your bullshit german ones :P)(oh, and italians do it better, but you already know), with very important people from the UN (United Nations) Organization. And then i'll probably fuck my wife, later in the night. So i'm cool anyway, don't trip. :P

You're married?

d-nice

It all rests on Kwame and Odom.

With the x factors being Ronny Turiaf and Andrew Bynum. They get a big series from them and I don't see Phoenix winning this series.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yea, but Kwame is the main difference-maker. If he can hold his on the defensive end (like he usually does) and makes the shots he's handed, then the series is ours, no doubt. I almost had a heart attack when I heard Kwame might not play in the playoffs...But yea, Suns are a weak overall team, especially in the post-season. If our bigs do what they're asked, it should be no problem to advance. Now, when we face Dallas or San Anotnio, THAT'S where the real challenge is at IMO.

$Eg2$

ANy1 see PTI wilbon and Tony said Lakers will win one game or be sweept LOL I hate those fuckin guys I think I will stop watching there homer Biased ass show.

d-nice

Yea, but Kwame is the main difference-maker. If he can hold his on the defensive end (like he usually does) and makes the shots he's handed, then the series is ours, no doubt. I almost had a heart attack when I heard Kwame might not play in the playoffs...But yea, Suns are a weak overall team, especially in the post-season. If our bigs do what they're asked, it should be no problem to advance. Now, when we face Dallas or San Anotnio, THAT'S where the real challenge is at IMO.

Oh definitely Kwame is key but if Ronny and Drew bring it off the bench that is a added plus. I think I have watched 10-15 Suns games and they sometimes play a 7 or 8 man rotation. That shit will hurt you sooner or later, and now that the playoffs have started and when Phoenix's starters get tired or in foul trouble, that will cause problems. They really only go to Barbosa and Thomas on the regular. The rest are in and out of the dog house with Dantoni.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

-1 for the next week
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^ lol we both know French and Italian food are WAY better than any other countries one  :P

An argument can be made for Italian food... but you faggots eat snails.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

wcsoldier

^^^^ lol you never have eat in France .. the only thing you have eaten is French Fries  :-X... I ain't gonna waste time on some internet beef with you so shut the fuck up