Author Topic: Autobiography Of Kirk Jone (Sticky Fingaz)  (Read 176 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Autobiography Of Kirk Jone (Sticky Fingaz)
« on: April 19, 2007, 12:52:25 AM »
In my opinion this is one of the most underrated hiphop albums of the last ten years. Beats are crazy sticky comes sick lyrically on it and the whole story line idea through out the albums original.

Whats every ones opinion?
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

KURUPTION-81

Re: Autobiography Of Kirk Jone (Sticky Fingaz)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 04:26:58 AM »
i thought it was a great idea to do an album like this but i think it could have come off better.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 04:38:37 AM »
i thought it was a great idea to do an album like this but i think it could have come off better.

What iterms of the way it was put together?
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 05:48:51 AM »
When i first heard it was pleasantly surprised but like kuruption said it could have came out better. Still a solid album IMO. I never really was an Onyx fan either.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 06:07:58 AM »
In my opinion this is one of the most underrated hiphop albums of the last ten years. Beats are crazy sticky comes sick lyrically on it and the whole story line idea through out the albums original.

said it so many times, this album is a must have for everyone, shit was fuckin creative and original(which almost nobody is), entertaining with nice beats. I never get tired of that album, no fillers no bullshit,one of the most slept on albums ever.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 06:15:32 AM »

said it so many times, this album is a must have for everyone, shit was fuckin creative and original(which almost nobody is), entertaining with nice beats. I never get tired of that album, no fillers no bullshit,one of the most slept on albums ever.

I agree with that and i dont think anything hes done before or after has topped it, 10 years but wait it gets worse (follow up album) was at best average in my opinion. Dont think autobiography was pushed by universal at all. Hes got some sick punch lines in that album as well "my manger the bitchs names Helen Weight/need a free show nigga go to hell and wait" lol

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 08:11:15 AM »
I used to love this to death, but it's been a while.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 08:16:17 AM »
I used to love this to death, but it's been a while.

i lost it a year or so back and got it off my cousin the other day, i forgot how good it was.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 03:19:51 PM »
i remember when i bought this, i was checking for all the rap cds and that black dude told me to buy this, i don't listen to anyones opinion most of the time but i dont know why, dude looked like a hippy and i bought it and thought it was fucking great

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 03:39:16 PM »
this is crazy dawg! i was just about to drop a post on this album and then i seen this shit like 'whaaaat?'

bangin album

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 08:58:09 PM »
I've honestly never really listened to it, but I'd really liked to.  Sticky is so fuckin sick.  He's just got a way of bustin, his rhymes hit hard.  He's got a great voice and emotion. 

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 12:41:06 AM »
I've honestly never really listened to it, but I'd really liked to.  Sticky is so fuckin sick.  He's just got a way of bustin, his rhymes hit hard.  He's got a great voice and emotion. 

If u like sticky and u havent heard this album, then its a must!