Author Topic: Kurupt & J. Wells - Digital Smoke tracklist  (Read 1659 times)

XaNdEr

Re: Kurupt & J. Wells - Digital Smoke tracklist
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 12:03:07 AM »
I think J Wells is a producer, not a rapper. I don't know though, i'm curious to this record tho, can't wait to hear it.  8)

I think based on the information we all get through this website it is a Kurupt record entirely produced by J Wells and features of most of his homies.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 12:08:03 AM »
I think J Wells is a producer, not a rapper. I don't know though, i'm curious to this record tho, can't wait to hear it.  8)

I think based on the information we all get through this website it is a Kurupt record entirely produced by J Wells and features of most of his homies.

Naw J. Wells raps on this album, haven't you heard "All You Smoke"? That's already a fuckin timeless song I been bumping it non stop!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 12:14:16 AM »
i knew he was a producer, but I didn't know he rapped too. haven't heard all we smoke, is it up on the site? i usually wait till Kurupt albums come out before I listen (i only listened to vibe and 1 n 1 out before dogg chit came out) but I'm down if it's the only track leaked so far.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2007, 12:16:43 AM »

Naw J. Wells raps on this album, haven't you heard "All You Smoke"? That's already a fuckin timeless song I been bumping it non stop!

My favorite song in 2007 this far, istant classic.

Yesterday me and my friend Smoke interviewed J. Wells, if ya'll wanna check: http://wcn.altervista.org/jwells_interview.htm

Smoke

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2007, 01:05:40 AM »
great interview , another hit by Davizz and Smoke :D

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 09:35:37 AM »
The summer is gonna be heatin up already with the drop! Can't wait tuh peep it.
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 12:51:18 PM »
like I said Kurupt doesn't rap on the original version of "got me goin"

It is a possibility though that 1 of Knoc's 2 verses on the original was replaced with a kurupt verse.

So i am also somewhat confused whether or not kurupt is on every track :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2007, 12:53:43 PM »
Speaking of Likwit Crew/Dogg Pound collabos, what is up with that album they were supposed to do. Tash said recently in a interview they were going to start back recording for it.

SleezyMac1-8-7

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2007, 01:30:17 PM »
nice, im gonna buy this :)

Paul

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2007, 02:00:37 PM »
very excited to hear this, could be a masterpiece if both kurupt and wells are on form

can anyone hook me up with tht all we smoke track, thanks
funkyfreshintheflesh

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2007, 02:04:31 PM »
cop the single from itunes, its well worth it and you'll be supporting the release! get the link from dubcnn, our update last week or the banner ads!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

We Fly High

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2007, 02:42:55 PM »
Speaking of Likwit Crew/Dogg Pound collabos, what is up with that album they were supposed to do. Tash said recently in a interview they were going to start back recording for it.

i spoke to j-ro about it while back maybe in Jan 07, the project was supposed to be called vapors or vapirz or whatever. anyways when i brought it up to him, it seemed like no one had talked to him about it in hella long.

We Fly High

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2007, 11:48:33 PM »
just got a refresher.. i think everyones going to really like this album. If you liked Digital Master, then you will definitely like this. Kurupt is on most of the songs, not all of them. for those wondering, hes not on Knoc's track, but J is. but theres like an actual cohesiveness to this album, since its all J's production, and its not like all over the place. and it features the usual suspects, scoe, YA, liks, goodie mob, etc.

J is very meticulous about the details and is a perfectionist.. I honestly dont think anyone will be disappointed. This album contains a lot of good summer cuts for 2007. The Smokin song with YA and James Debarge is super dope. you've all heard the knoc tracks and all we smoke so far.. the Butch Cassidy track History is a real fucking nice song, butch kills the hook and J laces a smooooth ass beat. Los Angeles is a solo J Wells vocal track. theres a shitload of good songs on this cd. The last track is dope as hell too with the Liks, it also features butch cassidy which doesnt appear on the tracklist

J Wells is definitey one of the leaders of the pack out of the new younger gen. make sure you cop this cd when this comes out.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 09:29:10 PM by We Fly High »

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2007, 09:08:58 AM »
just got a refresher.. i think everyones going to really like this album. If you liked Digital Master, then you will definitely like this. Kurupt is on most of the songs, not all of them. for those wondering, hes not on Knoc's track, but J is. but theres like an actual cohesiveness to this album, since its all J's production, and its not like all over the place. and it features the usual suspects, scoe, YA, liks, goodie mob, etc.

Just from dealing with J, i know hes super meticulous about every tiny detail, and is pretty much a perfectionist. I honestly dont think anyone will be disappointed. This album contains a lot of good summer cuts for 2007. The Smokin song with YA and James Debarge is super dope. you've all heard the knoc tracks and all we smoke so far.. the Butch Cassidy track History is a real fucking nice song, butch kills the hook and J laces a smooooth ass beat. Los Angeles is a solo J Wells vocal track. theres a shitload of good songs on this cd. The last track is dope as hell too with the Liks, it also features butch cassidy which doesnt appear on the tracklist

J Wells is definitey one of the leaders of the pack out of the new younger gen. make sure you cop this cd when this comes out.

props for the news. 

I'm hyping this project up man

did knoc re-do his vocals on the track? he sounded MAD drunk on the hook :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

We Fly High

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2007, 10:48:04 AM »
i dont remember the one that the site posted, but he still sounds drunk on the hook, the verses sound clean though.

another thing that i think makes this cd a lot better is that you know for the most part, all of it was recorded while all participants were in the studio together, and it wasnt just no fedex protools, shit like that. so everyone was able to vibe together and give their .02 cents to the song.

I was able to watch J record with J-Ro and Butch Cassidy together for the last track.