Author Topic: Akon Dry Humps 14yr Old Girl  (Read 1406 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Akon Dry Humps 14yr Old Girl
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2007, 03:35:48 PM »
having more than 1 wife is stupid, and a grown man dry raping some little girl on stage is disgusting, and 14 is a little girl.

Nothing wrong with hvaing more than 1 wife imo, the problem is "dry raping" 14 year olds when you have more than 1 wife.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2007, 04:17:05 PM »
It's not like he id her, took her to dinner, brought her on stage and dry humped her.

she's a random chick that got pulled on the stage and freaked danced with a star.. nuff said..

and as for the pictures.. i know plenty of chicks that look like that and are 26 and older.. and i've seen 14 year olds dress up and look like they 18.. so there's no real fault in akon unless he actually knew this girl's age.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2007, 05:42:39 PM »
I can't believe the prudishness on this board. He didn't know she was not 18, it was at an 18 and over club and that kind of shit goes down at such places. AKON IS NOT AT ALL AT FAULT, IT'S THE GIRL AND HER IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS.

you can't take the shit, get out the toilet

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Lunatic

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2007, 06:53:04 PM »
I can't believe the prudishness on this board. He didn't know she was not 18, it was at an 18 and over club and that kind of shit goes down at such places. AKON IS NOT AT ALL AT FAULT, IT'S THE GIRL AND HER IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS.

you can't take the shit, get out the toilet

-T

thats what im sayin Tanj. ;D

Akon is the REAL victim here of all this un-worthy hate

and i ain't bein sarcastic

also let me add i ain't no die hard akon fan so im not defendin him cause i like him or anything. i do think he's cool though
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2007, 11:06:14 PM »
the only thing akon I like is boss life, but I still think HE is the victim of the situation. he was deceived.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2007, 11:09:33 PM »
Dude, that pastor is the one in the wrong. Dude, know what your daughter is doing at night, you are raising a future T.I. video hoe. Akon thought the girl was at least 18, ain't no thing.

XaNdEr

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2007, 11:28:34 PM »
Nevertheless if the girl is 14, 18 or 40 it is still disrespecting his fans from Akon's side. He shouldn't feel the need to treat people like that, i don't care if it's a "dance" or whatever you wanna call it, someone who acts like that during a concert, and has 3 wives in a country where he doesn't even live, simply cause it is forbidden to have 3 wives in the USA has very low respect towards others.

Everyone callin' this girl a bitch or hoe is exactly the same. Why do you call girls that? You couldn't get a girlfriend in highschool? Your mother slapped your ass every night? Your sister always shut you in the closet?

Treat people with respect and get respect in return.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2007, 11:36:25 PM »
Dude, all those girls wanted just that. celebrity attention. he wasn't degrading the girl, he was having fun with her. It's not my idea of fun but I can respect the ways of others....people are just different, I don't think he was disrespecting her.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2007, 11:50:14 PM »
Nevertheless if the girl is 14, 18 or 40 it is still disrespecting his fans from Akon's side. He shouldn't feel the need to treat people like that, i don't care if it's a "dance" or whatever you wanna call it, someone who acts like that during a concert, and has 3 wives in a country where he doesn't even live, simply cause it is forbidden to have 3 wives in the USA has very low respect towards others.

Everyone callin' this girl a bitch or hoe is exactly the same. Why do you call girls that? You couldn't get a girlfriend in highschool? Your mother slapped your ass every night? Your sister always shut you in the closet?

Treat people with respect and get respect in return.

first off, I never said the word hoe or bitch. second, this was a Hip-Hop concert what you expect. third, since this whole Imus thing, of all the things to blame, Hip-Hop? Men have been disrespecting women since Adam snitched on Eve about the whole apple thing. You see, I in no way agree with what Akon did, but when I got older, I started talking to girls, and they actually like that shit, and they want a man to grab them, and have their way, and if you are rough with them, that turns them on. So I just said, you know what, if they cool with it, and someone like Akon will do it for them, to each they own. And these girls were talking about in public. They envy the girl on stage, and they'll tell you that straight up. I never could be that guy, but that's what they want, and someone like Akon is doing it, who are we to say that's wrong. I blame her "moral" father for neglecting his daughter more than I blame Akon. You want good people, raise good kids, and want some generations, because a whole humanity existance of sexism is not going away with the Imus talk and Opera putting Russell Simmons and Common on her show.

XaNdEr

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2007, 05:43:31 AM »
I agree with a part of your points, but i have never met a girl who liked to be treated that way. I guess some girls have more selfrespect then those girls who sneak in clubs when they're just 14. I would never treat a girl like that, and you know what, i don't think it's cool to always talk down on women like they're "bitches" "ho's" and "sluts". You are generalising all the women, but believe me, not every girl is like that, and not every girl likes to be treated like in that video, but maybe i hang around different onces or something.

Just my opinion man, like you said if they want it, that is their choice, but i still don't think someone who has a important position in society like Akon (yes, kids look up to "stars" and idolize them) should degrade himself, and that girl, like he did. That girls also has said she has enough of the talks and basically regrets the whole situation.

Don't think you know what every girl likes M Dogg, nobody is the same, and we're all human beings, so imo we should all get treated equally and with respect, wether this involves racism based on skincolor or discrimination based on religion and/or gender, it is all the same to me.

I respect your view on it, and i can see your points why it might be true what you say, but from my point of view it's wrong, simple.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2007, 06:55:10 AM »
I agree with a part of your points, but i have never met a girl who liked to be treated that way. I guess some girls have more selfrespect then those girls who sneak in clubs when they're just 14. I would never treat a girl like that, and you know what, i don't think it's cool to always talk down on women like they're "bitches" "ho's" and "sluts". You are generalising all the women, but believe me, not every girl is like that, and not every girl likes to be treated like in that video, but maybe i hang around different onces or something.

Just my opinion man, like you said if they want it, that is their choice, but i still don't think someone who has a important position in society like Akon (yes, kids look up to "stars" and idolize them) should degrade himself, and that girl, like he did. That girls also has said she has enough of the talks and basically regrets the whole situation.

Don't think you know what every girl likes M Dogg, nobody is the same, and we're all human beings, so imo we should all get treated equally and with respect, wether this involves racism based on skincolor or discrimination based on religion and/or gender, it is all the same to me.

I respect your view on it, and i can see your points why it might be true what you say, but from my point of view it's wrong, simple.

this girl doesn't represent all women.. and akon doesn't represent all men.. so with that being said..

why not stick to the topic?

the topic is a 14 y/o girl snuck into a 18+ club and akon freaked her on stage. Period.

What makes me laugh about some of the posters here is that people expect Akon to be this morally perfect guy. If you listen to the lyrics of his songs, watch the videos that he makes then he is only acting in consistency of his 'entertainment'. Not too go off topic, but that would be like if Snoop was caught cheating.. I mean the man talks about bitches and hoes, all the women he's fucked etc etc, why would anyone be suprised? So why would people be suprised for Akon's actions?

Speak for yourself, I've had many women in my time. And from my experience I know there are hoes and there are true ladies. Some women love being hoes, some love being ladies. Me and my wife have gone to concerts similar to Akons and I've seen some of my wife's friends get pulled on the stage and freaked.. Before my wife met me, Fat Joe and Big Pun tried to pull her on stage and invited her backstage. She declined b/c she aint into big dudes.. But i know and seen plenty of women that go back there. Shit I've seen Guerrila Black pull a chick back.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2007, 07:13:36 AM »

Who in their right mind, lets their daughter go out dressed like this??? You could never tell she is 14. The girls parents are to blame, not Akon.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2007, 11:48:53 AM »

There are girls out there who would die for this sort of thing to happen to them...Where the hell are you from, Antarctica?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2007, 02:02:36 PM »
akon=victim

girl=party girl

parents=poor parents, too lenient, they give her too much money privilege and freedom.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2007, 02:24:27 PM »
According to Akon, he said he didn't know that the girl was 14 becuz it was a 21 plus club. Lol, oh well.