Author Topic: one of the most hilarious youtube videos ever. japanese toilet prank.  (Read 161 times)

We Fly High

this is one of the most hilarious youtube videos ever. its like part of this japanese game show or some shit. anyways they set up these special portapotty contraptions. basically after 10 seconds of a person standing in the portapotty, the roof comes up, and the floor starts to elevate while theyre in the middle of taking of theri business. so everyone sees them. its nothing explicit or anything, so its ok to watch.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The last part of the video was the best with the boat. But aside from the prank, those toilets are messed up. I couldn't take a dump like that.

reguLAtor

• 'G'
Fucked up.   But yea, what kind of toilet is that?  Looks just like a bucket u squat over and pinch one off on.  No backing or anything.  Looks like you might have to use too much leg muscle to take a shit in any kind of comfort.  I guess in one of those portable shitters u don't wanna crack open a newspaper and soak in the atmosphere anyway...but still.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
thats da funniest shit ive seen!!! HAAHAHHAA

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
that was fucked up and funny at the same time lol

oh those japanese and their crazy sense of humor  :D

Shin zu a.k.a BIG YELLO

• Lil Geezy
  • ײםנאאצקת- Komunist untill i die!!<3
I am a Chinese/Japanese guy and proud comunist, u say im crazy? , phyuck u!!! we are the samertest people in the world, thank us that u have wcrs nigger!
 // Shin zuu ;D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 07:05:56 AM by Shin zu a.k.a BIG YELLO »
Love for my Mother and my Father -> Shen Zihju and Yoko Zihju <3
may you rest in pace, and may The Red Dragon bevare you and the Zihju famely's Honor!

- My geisha 'Ilikkie tamp-pon :)

- YAKUZA<3
-  ﬠשׁפּףּנּפֿﭏ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Re-up!