Author Topic: How was your 4:20?  (Read 719 times)

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How was your 4:20?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 04:11:36 AM »
word so do peope just buy onces instead of say just a tinny? over here a once would cost me between $300 and $400 depending on size and quality. The only people who really fuck with onces are guys tryana make a quick buck
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 04:15:13 AM by Bones01 »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 05:17:18 AM »

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 02:33:29 PM »
do yall mutha fuckers grow the shit yourselfs cos fuck sounds like som heaving smoking going down, or is weed just cheap in cali?

we usually get ounces of sweet tasting purple for about $100
Are you serious?? fuck, thats good. Over here that'll run u $300 or $400

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 03:19:00 PM »
word so do peope just buy onces instead of say just a tinny? over here a once would cost me between $300 and $400 depending on size and quality. The only people who really fuck with onces are guys tryana make a quick buck

Don't take that guy seriously...An ounce of some chronic out here will usually range anywhere from $150-$250 bux, while some kush can be anywhere from $300-$500 bux an oz, depending on the quality and dealer...But there's very easy access to tree around here, so that's why we got so many muthafuckaz doin' it big...

My 4-20 was pretty cool...First, my girlfriend and I smoked a fat blunt with 5 different types of kush mixed inside of it and got a crazy ass high. Then, later in the night, I invited all the homies and had a chill kickback where we all sipped and blazed a 2 gram blunt, followed by 2 regular sized Swishers... Overall, I'd say it was one of the better 4-20's I've had...A lot of us spoil ourselves too much to enjoy 4-20, but I could feel it this time around. 8)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 03:35:56 PM »
yeah im just playin niggaz an ounce is about 250-3 somethin. you dont wanna pay less than 250 i dont pay over 3

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 03:45:05 PM »
not much diff than a regular day, lol... smoked up 3 times i think... 2 swisher blunts and a nice spliff 8)

Chief

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2007, 02:40:35 AM »
it was very nice actually.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2007, 03:42:48 PM »
smoke bongs

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2007, 08:45:25 PM »
Started at exactly 12:00am cuz I had school on Friday, had to Christen the day lol

Waked-n-baked

Got caught high at school again..was in the office, principal was about to talk to me, he had to use the restroom, opportunity struck so I got the fuck outta there.

Got high later that day and night

Very good 4:20..'04 was way better tho 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2007, 01:19:46 AM »
smoked about 7 times with 7 different groups of people. blunts, joints, bongs, the whole 9. jack herrer

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

StevenQBosell

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2007, 09:01:45 AM »
For all y'all that live in states that have Medical Marijuana laws, i highly suggest becoming a patient and doing it legally.

A little side story...

Me and my wife were tired of the dopeman always giving us excuses... you call him at 3 pm, he doesn't show up till 11 pm, sometimes the product seems like somebody was a pinch hitter before we got it.

So last month me and my wife had enuff. One Friday night I called my cousin, for some green. I called him at 1 pm. He said he'd come through.

Called at 3... no response.

Called at 5... no response.

Called at 7... no response.

Called at 8:30... No response... now we say screw it, lets call someone else.

5 minutes after my other dude confirms, my cousin calls back. He's mad that I'm getting it from someone else... it would have been nice if my stupid cousin picked up to say SOMETHING...

Last saturday I paid a doctor (who I found in the LA Weekly) $150, told him about my migranes, he did his examination, and 2 hours later, I have a medical marijuana license.

Dispensaries are everywhere, and it's legal. The only hassle is finding the doctor to approve you.

Most want to charge 200, one guy wanted $250!

It's the bomb not having to fuck with these isiot dopemen and all the bullshit that goes on, you just go to a store, and bam they got all sorts of shit, blue berry kush, trainwreck kush, form 45 an 1/8 all the way to 80 an 1/8.

Back on topic... How was my 420?

Blueberry Kush blunts, Cannabis chocolate (they got edibles too), and washed that shit down with a marijuana / ginsing drink they had.... let's just say i was feeling no pain at the club.....

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2007, 10:00:12 AM »
^^
LOL thats gangsta.

I dont have to worry about that shit. I live in Holland, smokers paradise  8)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 10:35:45 AM »
For all y'all that live in states that have Medical Marijuana laws, i highly suggest becoming a patient and doing it legally.

A little side story...

Me and my wife were tired of the dopeman always giving us excuses... you call him at 3 pm, he doesn't show up till 11 pm, sometimes the product seems like somebody was a pinch hitter before we got it.

So last month me and my wife had enuff. One Friday night I called my cousin, for some green. I called him at 1 pm. He said he'd come through.

Called at 3... no response.

Called at 5... no response.

Called at 7... no response.

Called at 8:30... No response... now we say screw it, lets call someone else.

5 minutes after my other dude confirms, my cousin calls back. He's mad that I'm getting it from someone else... it would have been nice if my stupid cousin picked up to say SOMETHING...

Last saturday I paid a doctor (who I found in the LA Weekly) $150, told him about my migranes, he did his examination, and 2 hours later, I have a medical marijuana license.

Dispensaries are everywhere, and it's legal. The only hassle is finding the doctor to approve you.

Most want to charge 200, one guy wanted $250!

It's the bomb not having to fuck with these isiot dopemen and all the bullshit that goes on, you just go to a store, and bam they got all sorts of shit, blue berry kush, trainwreck kush, form 45 an 1/8 all the way to 80 an 1/8.

Back on topic... How was my 420?

Blueberry Kush blunts, Cannabis chocolate (they got edibles too), and washed that shit down with a marijuana / ginsing drink they had.... let's just say i was feeling no pain at the club.....

yeh i heard about this.. when i was in mexico last month we met a dude who told us bout this.. my reply was lucky bastards  :(

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 10:37:48 AM »
went to some hippy clubs in santa cruz got hella high and had some hippy chick gimme some vodoo massage and both my arms.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 11:30:50 AM »
went to some hippy clubs in santa cruz got hella high and had some hippy chick gimme some vodoo massage and both my arms.

What the hell is a voodoo massage?