Author Topic: How was your 4:20?  (Read 717 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How was your 4:20?
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2007, 02:18:31 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2007, 05:14:06 PM »
i dont have a med card but my friend duck has one it's just a piece of paper with his picture on it and a bunch of legal shit on it explaining what the card is used for etc etc...though i admit medical marijuana does get me high, the high doesnt last as long as some of the bud that my friend from berkeley gets *homegrown* and this is true for all my friend

what about you guys??? maybe it's jus the med shop in this town that sucks

It's probably just the shit you're getting.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2007, 07:01:25 AM »
do any of you have a club card?

Sure do and if you're in the Glendale / Los Feliz area holla at me

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2007, 06:15:50 PM »
the length of your high can depend on the method with which you ingest the herb more than the herb itself. for example, a bong toke will get you fucking HIGH QUICK, but you will come down fast and hard. whereas a slow burning dry bowl/J/bleez will creep on you less intensely but you'll ride the wave longer. vaporizing will also make your high last long.

anyway, my best friend has a club card and I have caretaker paperwork/am registered as his caretaker so I can (and have been in) get into some cannabis clubs as a caretaker.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2007, 06:20:33 PM »
i dont have a med card but my friend duck has one it's just a piece of paper with his picture on it and a bunch of legal shit on it explaining what the card is used for etc etc...though i admit medical marijuana does get me high, the high doesnt last as long as some of the bud that my friend from berkeley gets *homegrown* and this is true for all my friend

what about you guys??? maybe it's jus the med shop in this town that sucks

its probably the grade your friend is buying. most clubs have super high grade but they also got the 125 and ounce "el bueno" which is tempting just for the price. that shit wont get you as high though